The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf was that buffet they had at Harlow’s birthday party?! I get that’s the kind of buffets people have nowadays, but not for a 2 year olds party 🙄 poor kids were probably like wtf is this, Casey and Nicole are just so obssesed with things looking good that they don’t care if it’s practical or not
Shame really. Nothing substantial for all the adults who were there, nothing suitable for the kids to eat. Unless they’re partial to a cheese-board, olives & dips 🙄
However, there were plenty of sweets for Ni & her 2 friends....
I worried about Harlow running around with a cake pop in her mouth. One trip and that stick would be straight down her throat 😟

Reactions: 3
The buffet 😮 Oh my God 😂😂😂 What on earth were they thinking? Since when did kids parties have that kind of food? The pair of them are utterly brainless 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Made me laugh how Ni had said in previous vlogs how much preparation they were doing for Harlow’s party.
However, I saw a catered party, at someone else’s house. Wendy had arranged the pass the parcel and invited her friends and family as guests. Casey’s auntie cut the cake & then they hadn’t even remembered the candles 🙄
Afterwards Ni tells us how exhausted she was as a result of hosting the party!!!

Made me laugh how Ni had said in previous vlogs how much preparation they were doing for Harlow’s party.
However, I saw a catered party, at someone else’s house. Wendy had arranged the pass the parcel and invited her friends and family as guests. Casey’s auntie cut the cake & then they hadn’t even remembered the candles 🙄
Afterwards Ni tells us how exhausted she was as a result of hosting the party!!!
Now be fair, Ni did arrange the pick and mix. She even ordered personalised bags and went to poundland for supplies. That must have exhausted her. 😐

• Heart
Makes me sick how Nasey Fam doing another ‘shout out’ on twitter, this time to Brighton Sealife Centre, in order to blag another freebie day out - ugh 😡

Please do tell me if I’m being ridiculous about this😂 but carrying on from my previous post about tension between Wendy and Claudia, yet again in the birthday vlog they all arrived at the Barker household and Casey was filming Wendy saying hello to Harlow and behind Casey was Nicole and Claudia and Wendy did not look over once or acknowledge she was there (I obviously know it could have been just cut off but something tells me there is more to it). Then before the vlog ends they’re all in the kitchen talking to Harlow and the only person missing is Wendy and Claudia is holding Harlow!! Casey and Ni would definitely be the type to post pictures of the two mums together if everything was fine! My own sister posts pictures of our mum with her mother in law captioning them with - ‘the two mums’ or how ‘cute they are’ etc😂 and she’s not even a blogger😆 Also the mums aren’t even particularly fond of each other but have never revealed so and are obviously friendly so something seems a bit iffy with that to me.. Please tell me someone’s sees it !

To comment on the pick and mix situation also.. It’s ridiculous that Ni could have found that exhausting😂 she literally had nothing else to plan. She can’t even use the pregnancy card for that one!

Reactions: 2
Please do tell me if I’m being ridiculous about this😂 but carrying on from my previous post about tension between Wendy and Claudia, yet again in the birthday vlog they all arrived at the Barker household and Casey was filming Wendy saying hello to Harlow and behind Casey was Nicole and Claudia and Wendy did not look over once or acknowledge she was there (I obviously know it could have been just cut off but something tells me there is more to it). Then before the vlog ends they’re all in the kitchen talking to Harlow and the only person missing is Wendy and Claudia is holding Harlow!! Casey and Ni would definitely be the type to post pictures of the two mums together if everything was fine! My own sister posts pictures of our mum with her mother in law captioning them with - ‘the two mums’ or how ‘look cute they are’ etc😂 and she’s not even a blogger, also the mums aren’t even particularly fond of each other but have never revealed so and are obviously friendly so something seems a bit iffy with that to me.. Please tell me someone’s sees it !

To comment on the pick and mix situation also, it’s ridiculous that Ni could have found that exhausting😂 she literally had nothing else to plan.
I honestly can’t say that I’ve noticed it, but will definitely keep an eye out in future as I’m probably just being stupid and missing it😂

I honestly can’t say that I’ve noticed it, but will definitely keep an eye out in future as I’m probably just being stupid and missing it😂
Looks like I’ve been the only one so far so maybe it’s me making something out of nothing😂 I bet you Claudia will leave soon aswell so there won’t be anymore videos of her and Wendy in the same room😂

Please do tell me if I’m being ridiculous about this😂 but carrying on from my previous post about tension between Wendy and Claudia, yet again in the birthday vlog they all arrived at the Barker household and Casey was filming Wendy saying hello to Harlow and behind Casey was Nicole and Claudia and Wendy did not look over once or acknowledge she was there (I obviously know it could have been just cut off but something tells me there is more to it). Then before the vlog ends they’re all in the kitchen talking to Harlow and the only person missing is Wendy and Claudia is holding Harlow!! Casey and Ni would definitely be the type to post pictures of the two mums together if everything was fine! My own sister posts pictures of our mum with her mother in law captioning them with - ‘the two mums’ or how ‘cute they are’ etc😂 and she’s not even a blogger😆 Also the mums aren’t even particularly fond of each other but have never revealed so and are obviously friendly so something seems a bit iffy with that to me.. Please tell me someone’s sees it !

To comment on the pick and mix situation also.. It’s ridiculous that Ni could have found that exhausting😂 she literally had nothing else to plan. She can’t even use the pregnancy card for that one!
I’m think the same, my Mum absolutely despises my MIL (there is reasoning behind it😬) but she would still grit her teeth as say hello especially to keep up appearances in front of my little girl. She will never be best friends with her but she will always make an effort even just to have a small conversation with her to avoid any conflict

Looks like I’ve been the only one so far so maybe it’s me making something out of nothing😂 I bet you Claudia will leave soon aswell so there won’t be anymore videos of her and Wendy in the same room😂
Does Claudia speak fluent English, if not maybe it’s a language barrier. But I know she speaks enough to be able to communicate so that’s probably not the reason to be honest. I think they must be heading soon, I’m sure they have been in the UK for a few weeks now

Does Claudia speak fluent English, if not maybe it’s a language barrier. But I know she speaks enough to be able to communicate so that’s probably not the reason to be honest. I think they must be heading soon, I’m sure they have been in the UK for a few weeks now
I think I remember them mentioning ages ago that Nicole's mum didn't know a lot of English? I could be making that up though, my memory is terrible :unsure:🙈

I think I remember them mentioning ages ago that Nicole's mum didn't know a lot of English? I could be making that up though, my memory is terrible :unsure:🙈
It does seem that way, as I said I think she knows basic English but maybe isn’t great at it, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Even if she did understand English, the Barker's can use a lot of slang, their accents aren't the best even we have commented on their pronunciation and muddled up words. I'd imagine to someone with English as a second language the Barker's are alien to them. You rarely see Casey having a conversation with Ni's mum without Ni translating.

The birthday cake Harlow was given for breakfast was probably the first meal she’s ever been given at home 🤣

• Haha
He never stops does he 🙄 it’s a sea life centre, it probably costs no more than about £10 to get in which I’m pretty sure is nothing to them, why does he need it for free? Absolute beg, he is so embarrassing.
Bogof? What an absolute melt. Would love to see what these youtubers ACTUALLY pay for. I bet outside rent/mortgage it’s not an awful lot

• Sad
Bogof? What an absolute melt. Would love to see what these youtubers ACTUALLY pay for. I bet outside rent/mortgage it’s not an awful lot
It’s actually became more than embarrassing now. It’s a bleeping aquarium!!!! Costs nothing 😂 he’s not even discreet about it either, so obvious he’s hinting. Why can’t he just go somewhere without asking in advance if it’s any good?

• Angry
He never stops does he 🙄 it’s a sea life centre, it probably costs no more than about £10 to get in which I’m pretty sure is nothing to them, why does he need it for free? Absolute beg, he is so embarrassing.
What kind of parent doesn’t check the age restrictions before telling an excited toddler?? Idiot.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.