The Murdaugh Murders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see the listing here in the UK. I would have liked to see pics of the interior.
I'm in Ireland and I can see?Theres no interior shots only an outside pic of the house..1,700 acres is huge what would you even do with that much land...

Reactions: 4
Alex was trying to pay to get Buster back into law school. Hopefully the law dynasty ends here.

Wasn't the Edisto house sold? I believe Buster got 500k from that.

I had wondered how AM paid for his lawyers. Mark Tinsley said it would have been the retainer paid to defend Paul, (which he didn't need as he died), and Alex's 401k (pension pot). Worth about 300k.

Buster's emotional range in court went from blank to pissed off.

Well personally I'm glad the ugly c*nts been locked up forever. Hope he has a tit time in prison!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what's the next big trial? I'm still signed off work for a few more weeks and the Murdaugh trial has helped me while away many hours. I find the legal stuff fascinating and I'm hooked now. I'm trying to tell myself it's educational 👀

So what's the next big trial? I'm still signed off work for a few more weeks and the Murdaugh trial has helped me while away many hours. I find the legal stuff fascinating and I'm hooked now. I'm trying to tell myself it's educational 👀
This will be massive although now two trials - another ridiculous feature of the marvellous USA justice system.

Reactions: 2
This will be massive although now two trials - another ridiculous feature of the marvellous USA justice system.

Thanks, I'll take a look at that 👍

Thanks, I'll take a look at that 👍
I’ve followed the daybells for years ( whilst the kids were still missing) they won’t be televising this trial though. I am majorly pissed off as I wanna see those sickos pay after all this time. Apparently part of the reason given is that a Lori plays up to the attention of the cameras, smiles wears make up etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Christ, this one looks a bit grim. Not sure I want to go any deeper than this article 😬
---
BTW this is an interesting thread about AM's appeal options

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve followed the daybells for years ( whilst the kids were still missing) they won’t be televising this trial though. I am majorly pissed off as I wanna see those sickos pay after all this time. Apparently part of the reason given is that a Lori plays up to the attention of the cameras, smiles wears make up etc.
Oh, I thought Court TV was going to cover it?

I thought I heard that the Vallow/Daybell wasn't going to be video streamed but audio might be streamed.

Bugger! I was looking forward to another obsession
I literally lost my tit when I heard. I feel I’ve invested myself, as much as the prosecution at this point.
---
Bugger! I was looking forward to another obsession
I can recommend some good trials form a few years ago. Amber guyger ( the final part in court with her the judge and victims brother 😢) and skylar Richardson and Joel guy jnr ( very sick man)

Last edited:
I’m not sure what I’m going to do with my evenings now as I got so invested in the Murdaugh trial !
I recently watched the Parkland trial ( the school shooter )
I watched some of the brooks trial ( absolutely crazy man who decided to defend himself !

I’m not sure what I’m going to do with my evenings now as I got so invested in the Murdaugh trial !
I recently watched the Parkland trial ( the school shooter )
I watched some of the brooks trial ( absolutely crazy man who decided to defend himself !
Omg the Brooke’s trial 🫢that judge most definitely earned a holiday after that! Look up those trials I mentioned above you will be hooked there is another trial coming up of a vegas stabbing of a journalist by a politician I think. He’s defending himself also

Reactions: 2
Omg the Brooke’s trial 🫢that judge most definitely earned a holiday after that! Look up those trials I mentioned above you will be hooked there is another trial coming up of a vegas stabbing of a journalist by a politician I think. He’s defending himself also
There's one coming up with the same judge (Dorrow) on Court TV. Eyedrops murder trial. Not sure when.

Reactions: 5
I'd like to see more of Judge Clifton Newman. I really liked his style. He's doing all the Murdaugh financial trials too so we'll see more of him then but I'll need to look him up and see if he's done any other interesting ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I hadn't realised it wasn't going to be televised. The judge is wise - this case is enough of a bleeping circus as it is.
I agree, but for selfish reasons I wanted to see it through until the end. I hope they get done for his wife , and her ex husbands as well. They make the murdaughs look normal this family.
---
I'd like to see more of Judge Clifton Newman. I really liked his style. He's doing all the Murdaugh financial trials too so we'll see more of him then but I'll need to look him up and see if he's done any other interesting ones.
He was a lovely judge, no ego whatsoever. And the fact he only lost his own son in January and still took this on is admirable