The Murdaugh Murders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been listening to the prosecutors reporting on the trial. Really enjoying their coverage, I definitely think he’s guilty from what I’ve heard so far!

Reactions: 4
Really enjoying The Prosecutors podcast. The stuff about their finances is so interesting.

Is anyone else thinking about where all the dogs ended up :cry:

Reactions: 6
Watching Law&Crime and they're speculating that there could be a verdict today :oops:
---
Oh dear, one of the jurors has been chatting about the case!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OMG, anyone watching just now?? Just switched on Emily D Baker and a juror is being removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oooh judge is removing her now!
Bit of a bollocking but nicely done. I like the judge.
Eggs???
---
How can they just replace her? Have the back up jurors been watching the whole thing? Six freaking weeks!! What an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Bit of a bollocking but nicely done. I like the judge.
Eggs???
---
How can they just replace her? Have the back up jurors been watching the whole thing? Six freaking weeks!! What an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep, they have alternates for this reason I think. Surely they can't be as reliable as the jurors sitting in the court room though. What a responsibility on their shoulders now!

Apparently she could've been done for contempt of court. Lucky escape!

Definitely waffling.

Something I didn't even think about is that Alex won't walk free if he gets off with Not Guilty. He's still buggered with all the financial crime.

Definitely waffling.

Something I didn't even think about is that Alex won't walk free if he gets off with Not Guilty. He's still buggered with all the financial crime.

He sounds quite nervous, doesn't he? Lots of pressure.

Good point about the financial bit, hadn't thought of that!
---
Is Jim saying that LE fabricated evidence? Emily is not impressed with him!

Last edited:
God this is excruciating, now his Siri is going off!
---
I wonder how he's paying for his lawyers if his assets and bank accounts have been frozen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
The prosecution is so much more compelling and really seems on top of their timelines and details compared to the defense.