The Murdaugh Murders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all you Murdaugh fanatics, this week's Dateline epsiode is about the trial. Here's the trailer:

Reactions: 8
Thinking of Mallory Beach, Stephen Smith, Gloria Satterfield, and anyone else whose lives were ruined by this criminal family :(
---
Sentencing tomorrow morning at 9:30. They're wasting no time!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm shocked I really thought that the jury might hang.
I thought they might too, or that deliberation would drag out for weeks. Looks like they must've been unanimous straight off the bat.
I do think he did it. If he didn't, who did? Nobody, esp AM seemed to be asking that or concerned that there was a killer on the loose out there.
The whole lot of them give me the creeps, esp that Buster.
ETA: The defence lawyers didnt seem convinced either and they're apparently his two best friends.
Hell, even OJ thinks he did it!

Reactions: 6
As soon as it came to light that he’d lied about being at the scene and the Snapchat video proved it, he was toast. Well done prosecution!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see when they were taking him out of the courtroom in front of the jury....were they meant to show the jury's faces??

Reactions: 3
A good point someone on Law & Crime made. Alex and his family have been prosecutors for generations. He’ll likely be in prison with people he’s put in there!

Reactions: 7
They don't seem to give a duck in the USA. In big cases, the jury normally go straight outside, after delivering their verdict, and talk to the press, who are lined up waiting for them.
So many odd fuckups in this trial. Did anyone see they accidentally put the photos of Maggie's autopsy on the screen on full display!
---
First juror has spoken:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No victim impact statements. They all seem ready to just get on with it and throw the key away.

Alex making a statement saying he's innocent and would never hurt his wife or Paw Paw 👀👀👀

Judge calls it one of the most "troubling" cases for himself. He's worked with Alex in the past as a Judge in his cases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That judge wanted to give him the death penalty so bad. I don’t agree with it but that man is pure evil

Reactions: 2