The Murdaugh Murders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently listening to the new episode of The Prosecutors. I cannot believe they elect coroners with potentially no scientific or medical background :oops:They're the most important person part of the crime scene!
I can see your point

but at least the autopsy was performed by pathologists so that's good. I heard she did a good job on testifying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
SLED now officially consider Stephen Smith's death homicide and not vehicular manslaughter.

Justice for Stephen is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They're auctioning off some of the Murdaugh's furniture today, including Maggie's monogrammed pillows :(

Money certainly can't buy taste...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They're auctioning off some of the Murdaugh's furniture today, including Maggie's monogrammed pillows :(

Money certainly can't buy taste...

I quite like the rug, sorry 😳

But agree with the rest of this!

I only read about this case recently, it's horrendous.

Reactions: 1

I just saw this article about the case and they got the rape kit that had been missing and they found his iPad and they are trying to crack it and they have cracked his cell phone.
Interesting about the rape kit and a terrible shame it’s gone missing. So they think he was raped? They must have had some reason to think that. Poor boy. I feel terrible for his mum.

Watched an interview on Law and Crime YT channel with female doc who undertook the 2nd autopsy. She said it is routine to do a rape kit when a body is found in circumstances like Stephen's. She also noted that the first autopsy was professional. She said that she thinks the first physician regrets indicating it was a motor collision.

We will learn about the findings when she has submitted her report. She noted the body was in good condition.

Dr Kenny Kinsey has been out to the place where Stephen was found and has been doing his usual indepth sightings of the scene etc to build a picture and follow evidence. His interview is also on Law and Crime. It's my one stop shop for US crime stuff.

Sorry for typos etc...migraine. Now darkness for me ☺

Reactions: 7
I'm interested to hear how they intend to prove their allegations.

Murdaugh will never see the light of day due to his other crimes even if he were found NG in a new trial. I think he would be found G if retried.

Jim and Dick are rotten to the core.
---
Wow. There are affidavits from jurors. Christ on a bike, Becky.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, the whole system is corrupt. But Murdaugh benefitted from that corrupt system for decades. Interesting that he suddenly cares about due process now.

Lawyer You Know going through the defence press conference now...