The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s likely, he may have rehearsed it, if so his studies haven’t taught him much. He looks weird his eyes are higher than his ears. I just keep thinking of the effort needed to stab 4 people its just horrible
There is still lots of talk of having accomplices particularly as a couple of young lads were arrested in Idaho around the same time on seemingly unrelated charges.

I think if you’ve been dreaming about and planning a murder like this and go in and attack kids who have been drinking whilst they are sleeping with such a dangerous weapon then your adrenaline would be pumping and it wouldn’t take so much effort.

I didn’t think the many comparisons to Bundy were relevant as the Chi Omega killings weren’t his usual MO. Those killings were the result of him being locked up and unable to fulfil his sick desires for a couple of years. He attacked those women in a frenzy. He’d never attacked a group like that before. However Bundy was considered to be intelligent and well educated and fooled a lot of people who believed the mask that he wore. I wonder if his behaviour now he has been arrested will be like Bundy, seeking the spotlight looking for sympathy, representing himself in court etc.

Reactions: 8
From what I’ve read of him, he seems like too much of a socially awkward loner to have an accomplice but stranger things have happened.

He does look like a drug user. Look at his eyes here in what looks like a family home Christmas setting. Looks out of it to me.
He looks like me when I don't want my photo taken!

There were some rumours that he was addicted to heroin in the past.

LE seem so sure it's him that I hope it's resolved quickly, he is denying at present and says he's in shock.

Any word from the parents in response to the arrest?

View attachment 1843679
The family should seriously wait, it's like KG father seems to think he's the official spokesperson for the crime but he needs to let LE do their job no matter how emotional he feels

Reactions: 6
This person has been verified by Mods on Reddit as someone who did go to school with Bryan. Though not sure how they verified him.

Further posts state that his mum works in a school and is the sweetest, kindest woman.
As sure as tit every time someone is arrested or whatever tonnes of people spring up online speaking about what this person was like. I know people are probably interested, but ask me anything, the armchair diagnosing and bringing his mum into it is bleeping weird. I forget tbh how different Americans are in many ways to us (no offense), anything for attention online eh.

Anyway, Idaho doesn't allow for insanity pleas at least. I don't think he'll go that route anyway, I suspect given his educational interests he will plead not guilty in order for it to go to trial.

Reactions: 12
This has probably been addressed lots of times and I’ve missed it so apologies - but I don’t understand how he got into the bedrooms as I thought each door had a security code lock.

I know there was a code needed for the front door and people have been saying that he got in via unlocked slider doors but I don’t get how he got into the bedrooms?

Unless I’ve picked it up wrong and there were no codes needed for the bedroom doors.

I’ve recently seen police bodycam footage of Xana of when the police came out to the house for a second time that evening re: a noise complaint from the neighbours. Article implied people were regularly coming and going and loads of people knew the (main?) door code.

Reactions: 7
This has probably been addressed lots of times and I’ve missed it so apologies - but I don’t understand how he got into the bedrooms as I thought each door had a security code lock.

I know there was a code needed for the front door and people have been saying that he got in via unlocked slider doors but I don’t get how he got into the bedrooms?

Unless I’ve picked it up wrong and there were no codes needed for the bedroom doors.

I’ve recently seen police bodycam footage of Xana of when the police came out to the house for a second time that evening re: a noise complaint from the neighbours. Article implied people were regularly coming and going and loads of people knew the (main?) door code.
I suppose they could of had their doors open - they probably felt comfortable living together with their doors open and I suppose probably just locked them when they were out of the house etc
I read somewhere the surviving roommates heard noise upstairs so locked their doors (thinking it was another party or get together) that may have saved them

its been said a few times that Ethan was found in the doorway/main area so maybe that’s why that room was open

Reactions: 1
Hi folks! Just found this thread, and so glad I have as I've been following this case from the start. I was convinced from the beginning that this was a wannabe serial killer - nothing about this crime screamed crime of passion or impulsive to me. So glad they've got him - obviously I'm speculating but from what I'd already assumed about the profile of the killer, put together with the fact that this guy is studying criminology, seems to think he's smarter than everyone else, and is very distant from many people because he's a bit of an oddball, I really do think this guy thought he was smart enough to outwit the police and become a new Ted Bundy 🙁 I suppose we'll find out soon enough all the circumstances! Those poor souls, had their whole lives ahead of them! :(

Fo

Hey @LasVegas702 hows your mum doing?

There is an old classmate of his on Reddit who has been verified by the mods, he seems legit. He said that BK doesn’t have a child. He says he was really overweight with anger issues and that he lost the weight really quickly, got in to boxing but his anger issues worsened. It’s in the thread Idaho Murders and the title is “I knew Bryan in intermediate school” if you want to check it out.

He had a Reddit account to post about his studies but there was also a Reddit account with his initials and student number, all the posts were objectifying women and discussing Only Fans. Pretty grim. This account has since been removed when I looked it up again. I believe it to be him but I guess we will never know!
Hi GlassOfBeans,
Thank you for asking. Mom went to the doctor this past Thursday and got a lot of blood work done which is good. The blood work seems okay. She's doing okayish, that's the best way that I can explain it, imo. She is vomited about three times since being home from the hospital, that I know of. She doesn't like people to talk about food around her because it makes her sick to her stomach. She still has yet to get her gallbladder removed. She's getting around with a walker and sometimes she only needs her walking stick. She has some degenerative disease that it some point will cause her not to be able to walk. She told me the name of it but I have gotten the name but I did asked her for the name a few months ago and she didn't answer my question. Dad said to me that she isn't out of the woods yet and I agree. She isn't eating much but it may be due to some of her medication or just being nauseous. When she told her doctor that she had been in the hospital, she did ask mom to get her medical records from the hospital forwarded over to her doctors office. I asked my mom had her doctor looked at her records yet and she said that she thinks that the doctor hasn't had time to look at them yet. I'll take moms word for it for now. She sleeps a lot during the day. I'm not sure when she is going to get the outpatient surgery to have her gallbladder removed but the hospital did tell her no more fried chicken and she had some and she got sick afterwards too. Thanks for asking about my mom.❤

Thanks for clearing up that he doesn't have a child. I'll check out the Reddit thread about "I knew Bryan in intermediate school". I wonder why he was so angry. I'm wondering.

Thanks for that update about the his post on Reddit about this studies and the other reddit account that he had too about the Only Fans. I heard a rumor that one of the victims had a Only Fans account and I'm not sure if that is true or not.

It's shocking that they have caught the alleged killer. I saw that Steve was asked if there was any connection between his daughter and the killer and at first he said no but then later he said that the was a connection but he wasn't ready to talk about it just yet. Mmm..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does seem odd that for someone who has studied Criminology and 'planned' this that a minor detail of the car colour...Why use a white car, surely darker colour more conspicuous at night, less likely blood seen on travel home?! Has he had the car cleaned.

I dread to think if he has killed before but I sure hope they haven't had him on radar for too long that it could have been avoided in the first place.

Does seem odd that for someone who has studied Criminology and 'planned' this that a minor detail of the car colour...Why use a white car, surely darker colour more conspicuous at night, less likely blood seen on travel home?! Has he had the car cleaned.

I dread to think if he has killed before but I sure hope they haven't had him on radar for too long that it could have been avoided in the first place.
that's a good point about the color of the car and his major and white cars seem to glow in the dark too. You're right it's harder to see a darker color car at night.

Reactions: 4
I feel so much heartache for Kaylee's dad but oh my gosh he desperately needs to stop talking. He will seriously risk jeopardizing the case, if he hasn't already.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel so much heartache for Kaylee's dad but oh my gosh he desperately needs to stop talking. He will seriously risk jeopardizing the case, if he hasn't already.
I do wish, in the nicest possible way, that he would keep quiet and let LE get on with it.

Yes I agree. Surely the police have spoken to him about it and the possible implications of over sharing or throwing out theories. Of course the media should play their part and not print what he says, but we know they're not above it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been said already - but there’s reports online that he was stalking them for weeks before the killings, his phone pinged towers nears the victims/their home and he was observed wearing gloves in the supermarket after the killings. He really thought he was going to get away with it.

Seen another report where a bar owner says that the suspect had labelled as a guy that made creepy comments towards women and didn’t react well to being rejected by a woman.

I wonder if it’s gonna come out that Kaylee matched him on tinder / something similar, he then grew infatuated with her and turned up at the bar they were in. She then rejects him and he thinks duck it. I definitely think it’s going to be confirmed soon about the relationship they had (even though I suspect it was very minimal contact between the two of them). All round horrendous tbh

Reactions: 11
Have they said they believe Kaylee was the target, or is it just her dad that had said that?

Reactions: 1
Have they said they believe Kaylee was the target, or is it just her dad that had said that?
No they have never said that Kaylee was the target. She may well have been but I suspect that maybe her injuries were different to Maddies because she woke up and fought back and Maddie was asleep. The media does seem to be focussing on her more but that could just be because her family have been very outspoken and she was attractive.

Short of him confessing (and let’s be honest he will tell people what he wants them to know rather than what happened) I’m not sure that we will ever be totally sure what the real motive and who the primary target was.

I suspect this has been building up inside him for a long time and a seemingly innocuous interaction with one of the victims (that they were possibly not even really aware of) triggered him.

Reactions: 14
There’s talk on Reddit that the killer was using a burner Reddit account to talk about the murders.

This user made their profile after the murders and has exclusively and obsessively posted about the killings. Since BK has been arrested, the user hasn’t posted or logged into the account.

You can look through their posts here https://www.reddit.com/user/InsideLooking/

They’ve been pretty aggressive and adamant about certain details. For example, they keep insisting over and over that Xana and Maddie were the targets. They’re also very strongly opinionated that there was no sexual assault.

Could just be a coincidence, but it’s definitely strange how overly invested this person was and now that the guy’s been caught, they’ve disappeared.

Also, a local bar owner has come forward and said BK had made his staff uncomfortable with creepy comments. He said Kohberger would ask the female staff or customers who they were at the brewery with, where they lived. He said if the women blew him off, “he would get upset with them a little bit,” noting that one time he called one of his staff members a b---- when she refused to answer his questions. (Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nsparency-early-stages-probe-slayin-rcna63822)

So it does make you wonder if he met Maddie and Xana while they were working at the restaurant and did the same to them?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There was also a guy who was very vocal on Facebook groups discussing the case who has gone quiet since the arrest who people think was him. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he was posting about the case. He would have got off on the attention and the power.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.