The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 4chan post was horrific, looked up the name on twitter and came across it. Whether it's him or not it's vile.
Now people have found the suspects family I really hope they don't get tons of harassment. It's clear from the stuff posted above that they would condemn this and I'm sure they're suffering enough

Reactions: 7
That 4chan post was horrific, looked up the name on twitter and came across it. Whether it's him or not it's vile.
Now people have found the suspects family I really hope they don't get tons of harassment. It's clear from the stuff posted above that they would condemn this and I'm sure they're suffering enough
We all have that slightly off person in our family bit socially awkward but you never suspect they would do anything like this.

a lot of people saying about drug users. I agree to an extent drug users are more likely to commit crime (not necessarily murder ) murder tends to happen when it’s robbery etc I have relatives addicted to herroin and there is no way I’d suspect them to commit a crime like this. If they were I would imagine it would be like Above. Robbery gone wrong.
This crime was cold , calculated. I think like Dahmer he doesn’t suffer with any mental illness and knows what he did and intended to do it

Reactions: 8
So he’s been charged with burglary. Is this different in the UK as I’m sure it would be a case of breaking in and entering… robbery gone wrong perhaps? Unlikely but just a scenario that came to me when it was mentioned he had been a drug used. Could still be using them?
Details will come out soon so I’m annoying myself by speculating 😂

Reactions: 1
So he’s been charged with burglary. Is this different in the UK as I’m sure it would be a case of breaking in and entering… robbery gone wrong perhaps? Unlikely but just a scenario that came to me when it was mentioned he had been a drug used. Could still be using them?
Details will come out soon so I’m annoying myself by speculating 😂
He’s been charged with Felony Burglary which is the act of breaking into a property with the intention of committing a crime. I don’t think it was a robbery gone wrong, I think the charge is related to the fact that he broke into the property with the intention of committing murder.

I have just seen a video of Brian Entin (who I did have a lot of respect for) knocking on the door of the property where Kohberger was arrested asking if there is anything they can say about Bryan. They need to leave his family alone. I’m sure they are struggling to process what has happened and the last thing they need is the press on their doorstep.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen some TikTok’s of a friend being interviewed, not sure if they wanted to or were approach. But they sound in complete shock and very confused too

Reactions: 5
I found it strange how they asked the media to spread his name everywhere during the press conference. They must have solid evidence.

So it looks like they were already tracking him before he left Idaho and that familial DNA linked him.

I was wondering why they didn’t keep him under surveillance until he came back after the holidays to stop the delays that extradition could cause but maybe that’s a big part of why they arrested him now. This could buy law enforcement more time to ensure they have a really solid case.

5403FB5A-C78C-4E2E-9966-C8B00B42F101.png

Reactions: 17
thank goodness they have him, I am sure he would have went on to kill again or maybe has in the past.
I feel for his family too there lives have been ruined now too I am sure.
The parents of the victims will also be relieved but for them there lives will never be the same but I hope they get some answers or peace from knowing he’s been caught.
From what I have read he went to classes on the Monday after the killings, if that’s true how sick as being it was criminology they probably discussed the case. I wonder in hindsight if any of his classmates noticed any difference in him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The 4chan post is gross but sadly I don’t think it’s out of the question. He killed 4 kids, who knows the bounds of his sickness
Is this the one about the knife rape and hiding in the woods? I don’t believe it. The bodies weren’t sexually assaulted, that’s just made up

He’s been charged with Felony Burglary which is the act of breaking into a property with the intention of committing a crime. I don’t think it was a robbery gone wrong, I think the charge is related to the fact that he broke into the property with the intention of committing murder.
Ah ok, thank you for explaining. I wasn’t sure if the difference ☺

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the connection to Kaylee was, that they don’t want to go into yet? Hopefully nothing romantic.

Reactions: 4
I found it strange how they asked the media to spread his name everywhere during the press conference. They must have solid evidence.
I suppose this could also be to try to stop the harassment of the other people the tiktok detectives had decided it was?

• Sad
The suspect at his graduation. This was originally posted on the Daily Mail website. The girl‘s expression before him v his are like chalk and cheese.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he was maybe the stalker that was mentioned previously?
I wondered that too, but surely they would have traced him earlier? Or if he was, the police saying she didn’t have a stalker was to lull him into a false sense of security.

I wondered that too, but surely they would have traced him earlier? Or if he was, the police saying she didn’t have a stalker was to lull him into a false sense of security.
I think you’re right; maybe they’ve been trailing him longer than we know - he could have been the suspect from the get go if he was a stalker. It would explain the whole randomness of him picking that house when he doesn’t appear to even live near there.

Reactions: 3
Since the beginning there’s been rumours the house was a drug house - with him being an ex addict is is possible he was somehow linked to the one of the victims via drugs? Could it have been a robbery gone wrong in terms of stealing drugs/money for drugs and that explains the other charge?

Reactions: 2
I thought that he was arrested because the Elantra he had with him was reported stolen and some way he was linked to the murders
okay I now think that he was arrested because a tip came in and here's a screenshot, this lady report this car to the tip line like two weeks ago.

This gives credence to the 4chan post having been made by the killer and not a weirdo pretending. It seems KG was the primary target. Was it KG who had an only fans?

Like others I’m getting incel vibes.
The rumor that I heard was that he was following Maddie, Kaylee and Xana on their social media accounts.

I also on twitter that they claimed that they saw data that he does have one child, I don't know how true that is.

Attachments

Last edited:
The accounts with his name following the girls on instagram are all fake. Some sickos out there making fake accounts and following them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Fo
The rumor that I heard was that he was following Maddie, Kaylee and Xana on their social media accounts.

I also on twitter that they claimed that they saw data that he does have one child, I don't know how true that is.
Hey @LasVegas702 hows your mum doing?

There is an old classmate of his on Reddit who has been verified by the mods, he seems legit. He said that BK doesn’t have a child. He says he was really overweight with anger issues and that he lost the weight really quickly, got in to boxing but his anger issues worsened. It’s in the thread Idaho Murders and the title is “I knew Bryan in intermediate school” if you want to check it out.

He had a Reddit account to post about his studies but there was also a Reddit account with his initials and student number, all the posts were objectifying women and discussing Only Fans. Pretty grim. This account has since been removed when I looked it up again. I believe it to be him but I guess we will never know!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.