The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have people seen that apparently he was in his criminology classes whilst they were discussing the murders?! Like literally just sat there taking in what everyone else was saying, probably getting off on it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don't think it's helpful to speculate like this, it's a bit ghoulish.

Police have got a stated suspect now and will take it from there. Hopefully anyone who knows the people involved would report directly. Police are capable of examining online claims.

Reactions: 6
There’s talk on Reddit that the killer was using a burner Reddit account to talk about the murders.

This user made their profile after the murders and has exclusively and obsessively posted about the killings. Since BK has been arrested, the user hasn’t posted or logged into the account.

You can look through their posts here https://www.reddit.com/user/InsideLooking/

They’ve been pretty aggressive and adamant about certain details. For example, they keep insisting over and over that Xana and Maddie were the targets. They’re also very strongly opinionated that there was no sexual assault.

Could just be a coincidence, but it’s definitely strange how overly invested this person was and now that the guy’s been caught, they’ve disappeared.

Also, a local bar owner has come forward and said BK had made his staff uncomfortable with creepy comments. He said Kohberger would ask the female staff or customers who they were at the brewery with, where they lived. He said if the women blew him off, “he would get upset with them a little bit,” noting that one time he called one of his staff members a b---- when she refused to answer his questions. (Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nsparency-early-stages-probe-slayin-rcna63822)

So it does make you wonder if he met Maddie and Xana while they were working at the restaurant and did the same to them?
I’m 95% convinced it’s him from post history but tbh even if it’s not there will probably be some weirdo getting off on people thinking it is him. It’s this comment for me...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hmmm, just had a look at his posts on Reddit. Interesting that both this person and the suspected one on Facebook both posted prolifically about this case but went quiet at the same time that BK was driving across the country back home with his Dad.

Reactions: 14
I saw that users posts on Reddit ad they were happening and they were staying certain things as fact, ‘X and E were killed first’, ‘the killer drove straight up to the house’, things like that. I remember coming across some of them in real time and thinking it was odd. And now they’ve disappeared. We know for definite he was a Reddit user so there is a good chance it was him.

Reactions: 5
I’m confused by the fact that they were murdered in the early hours of 13th Nov but on Kaylee’s Insta there are pictures of all of them together posted on 13th Nov.

She’d have had to have posted them after midnight literally and hour or so before she died?

Reactions: 3
I’m confused by the fact that they were murdered in the early hours of 13th Nov but on Kaylee’s Insta there are pictures of all of them together posted on 13th Nov.

She’d have had to have posted them after midnight literally and hour or so before she died?
I think she posted it on the evening of 12th but it’s showing as 13th due to different time zones. Moscow Idaho is 8 hours behind GMT.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it was completely random. I think he would have got off on the thrill of the planning and has been doing his research for a while. It could have been something as simple as a random encounter in a shop or online that put them in his sights. Killing 3 attractive young women and a sporty young man in a fraternity gives definite incel vibes. I’ve always had that feeling if it wasn’t someone close to them and a ‘crime of passion’.

I also don’t think that this is his first crime. You don’t suddenly do a crime as horrific as this, there has to be some kind of build up.

As he doesn’t seem to have any obvious links to them or prior record and DNA in the system I think that the people investigating this case have done an amazing job.
Agree with all of this, especially the first paragraph. I remember seeing an interview a few days ago where in response to the question "do you think they knew their killer?" the interviewee said "I think their killer knew them" which really struck me.

• Sad
Agree with all of this, especially the first paragraph. I remember seeing an interview a few days ago where in response to the question "do you think they knew their killer?" the interviewee said "I think their killer knew them" which really struck me.
I agree. I think there has been some form of stalking, even if it’s only been online. Whether they knew of him or had met him is up for debate, but I don’t have any doubt that he knew of them.

Have people seen that apparently he was in his criminology classes whilst they were discussing the murders?! Like literally just sat there taking in what everyone else was saying, probably getting off on it.
I think I saw this on YouTube.
He has a PHD in criminal justice so I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to self represent.

I think I saw this on YouTube.
He has a PHD in criminal justice so I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to self represent.
He doesn’t have a PhD - he has a masters and is studying a PhD. Massive difference.
I wonder if he will continue his studies whilst incarcerated. If it wasn’t real life it would be fascinating- almost a live action thesis. In reality it’s just tragic and 4 lives taken, for what?

There's rumours that he had been stalking the group for a few days before murders as his phone pinged his location where they were

Anyway, does anyone still follow the Facebook group? They are so desperate to somehow be involved in all of this and have been accusing some random account of being him because the person has been using a dummy account and posting a bunch of questions about what people thought of everything. I saw a TikTok about one of those 'If I go missing' binders and how it's almost a reflection of people wanting to be victims of a crime rather than anything to seriously help the police if something were to happen. The current situation with the Facebook group wanting to somehow be the victims of this guy (because you know, he fooled them/was amongst them or something) is giving the very same vibe
If it’s the Facebook group I’m thinking of I left it because it Was getting way to crazy. People doxing random anyone and everyone who had some sort of connection to the victims. People literally arguing with each other. Absolute mayhem !

Reactions: 4
I saw a girl post on TikTok that Brian and his parents had been in the restaurant she works at on Christmas Eve and showed the reservation request from his mom asking for dim lighting. Isn’t it mad that he went out for a meal on Christmas Eve like everything was normal.

Reactions: 15
His family has released a statement today.
View attachment 1846797
They must be so bewildered by all of this. It’s one thing knowing your child is a bit odd/an outcast or whatever, but to believe he is capable of murder…. I hope they are being protected in this process.
Wording is interesting however, ‘promote his presumption of innocence’.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I saw a girl post on TikTok that Brian and his parents had been in the restaurant she works at on Christmas Eve and showed the reservation request from his mom asking for dim lighting. Isn’t it mad that he went out for a meal on Christmas Eve like everything was normal.
How you’d even be able to eat after doing that is beyond me. He’s a sick man

Reactions: 13
I saw that! She said her friend who served them said he was being a bit odd there as well 😶

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.