The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guyths! I’m just now discovering this thread! I have been obsessed with these horrific murders. I hardly can find time to read and post in my favorite thread FatheringAutism!
How crazy is this whole thing?!
Everyday something comes out (facts, speculation, or straight up bullshit) that is so unbelievable.
Now there has been an arrest.
Dude looks insane. His eyes are creepy.
I think he met the girls at the restaurant where they worked. Tried hitting on them. Got rejected and snapped.
I think he stalked them online and in their town.
I also think he trolled 4chan and Reddit.
Seems to me the ex got lucky. He didn’t answer the calls and fell asleep. He probably would have been killed also if he went over that night.
And poor hoody guy. I believed he was innocent from the get go. When the girls got into their ride at the grub truck, he gave them a small wave. That to me seemed like he was just making sure they got home safe. And in hind sight, he probably was there because of the stalker.
I’m sure he feels so guilty about what happened that night. He didn’t keep them safe.
This whole situation is just awful.

Reactions: 19
I actually really feel for his family, what an awful thing to get your head around. Can you imagine? His poor mum.
It’s hard to imagine how anyone could stick by a monster. But imagine it being your child. Like I get why there is a little part of them clinging on to hope this is one big mistake.

That man has ruined so many lives including his own families

I wonder if it’s gonna come out that Kaylee matched him on tinder / something similar, he then grew infatuated with her and turned up at the bar they were in. She then rejects him and he thinks duck it. I definitely think it’s going to be confirmed soon about the relationship they had (even though I suspect it was very minimal contact between the two of them). All round horrendous tbh
I don’t know if it is true or not but there was rumours Kaylee had only Fans. Personally I’m not convinced as I think pictures of some sort would have surfaced by now. But it isn’t unheard of these days for college students to do it. A lot of students do it to pay off student debt but then get addicted to the money it gives them . I did wonder if this was what her dad meant by “ we see a connection but not ready to talk about it” - possibly upset his daughter was doing this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s hard to imagine how anyone could stick by a monster. But imagine it being your child. Like I get why there is a little part of them clinging on to hope this is one big mistake.

I don’t know if it is true or not but there was rumours Kaylee had only Fans. Personally I’m not convinced as I think pictures of some sort would have surfaced by now. But it isn’t unheard of these days for college students to do it. A lot of students do it to pay off student debt but then get addicted to the money it gives them . I did wonder if this was what her dad meant by “ we see a connection but not ready to talk about it” - possibly upset his daughter was doing this.
4chan is where the only Fans rumor came from.
(That is one hell of a rabbit hole I went on 😳)
There were quite a few sicko's desperately trying to find them but nothing surfaced like you said.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi Guyths! I’m just now discovering this thread! I have been obsessed with these horrific murders. I hardly can find time to read and post in my favorite thread FatheringAutism!
How crazy is this whole thing?!
Everyday something comes out (facts, speculation, or straight up bullshit) that is so unbelievable.
Now there has been an arrest.
Dude looks insane. His eyes are creepy.
I think he met the girls at the restaurant where they worked. Tried hitting on them. Got rejected and snapped.
I think he stalked them online and in their town.
I also think he trolled 4chan and Reddit.
Seems to me the ex got lucky. He didn’t answer the calls and fell asleep. He probably would have been killed also if he went over that night.
And poor hoody guy. I believed he was innocent from the get go. When the girls got into their ride at the grub truck, he gave them a small wave. That to me seemed like he was just making sure they got home safe. And in hind sight, he probably was there because of the stalker.
I’m sure he feels so guilty about what happened that night. He didn’t keep them safe.
This whole situation is just awful.
The hoody guy reminds me of the Death Metal singer who featured on the murder at the Cecil Hotel. The Elisa Lam case. I think his stage name was Morbid. He basically stayed at the hotel a whole year before the incident, and made a fairly harmless Social media post about it. A bunch on “online detectives” then dug this up, put two and two together and came up with 3573. And he was basically hounded online to the point of near suicide.

If anyone has never seen this programme it’s on Netflix and I recommend it highly. It is an on point lesson about how one misrecorded word can set an investigation back months. And online sleuths simply do not understand how policework happens and the hoops they have to jump through. I suspect that this guy, if guilty, had pretty much been on the police radar since day one. But it is a VERY VERY different thing from suspecting someone to developing the evidence to make a watertight case. Forensics for example have to follow a very specific chain of evidence and completely transparent processes to be deemed admissible. This process takes weeks, or even months.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 4

his dad drove to Pennsylvania with him for Christmas. Imagine they sat together all that way and he knew what he’d done.
That is so odd in its self why did his dad fly all the way to Washington to do the long drive back. Wonder if the suspect was afraid of flying ?
I know if it was me my parents would be like just fly.

I think he just needed the car the other end, it’s incredibly rural where they live. The dad maybe just fancied a road trip and some quality time with his son.

Reactions: 15
That is so odd in its self why did his dad fly all the way to Washington to do the long drive back. Wonder if the suspect was afraid of flying ?
I know if it was me my parents would be like just fly.
it’s only around a three/four hour drive from washington to pennsylvania (assuming that’s the distance you’re meaning here), so it isn’t hugely unreasonable. it seems like more because you’re crossing through another state really. it’s easier to do a three hour drive than go through the hassle of the airport etc and, as said above, the dad may have wanted to spend some time with him on the drive.

The hoody guy reminds me of the Death Metal singer who featured on the murder at the Cecil Hotel. The Elisa Lam case. I think his stage name was Morbid. He basically stayed at the hotel a whole year before the incident, and made a fairly harmless Social media post about it. A bunch on “online detectives” then dug this up, put two and two together and came up with 3573. And he was basically hounded online to the point of near suicide.

If anyone has never seen this programme it’s on Netflix and I recommend it highly. It is an on point lesson about how one misrecorded word can set an investigation back months. And online sleuths simply do not understand how policework happens and the hoops they have to jump through. I suspect that this guy, if guilty, had pretty much been on the police radar since day one. But it is a VERY VERY different thing from suspecting someone to developing the evidence to make a watertight case. Forensics for example have to follow a very specific chain of evidence and completely transparent processes to be deemed admissible. This process takes weeks, or even months.
this is an amazing documentary - both about the case itself and about online detectives. some of the people seemed to treat the whole thing like an inspector latham mysteries where you need to click on the clues, not a terrible case where a young woman died (in a very distressing and lonely way).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
it’s only around a three/four hour drive from washington to pennsylvania (assuming that’s the distance you’re meaning here), so it isn’t hugely unreasonable. it seems like more because you’re crossing through another state really. it’s easier to do a three hour drive than go through the hassle of the airport etc and, as said above, the dad may have wanted to spend some time with him on the drive.
It’s a huge distance between where BK is studying to where his parents live. I don’t think that there is anything sinister in his Dad travelling with him though. If BK didn’t want to fly and intended to drive it makes sense that his Dad might want to fly out to share the driving with him and have some 121 time with him.
31EB9AAC-C792-4AAD-8DCA-108D8A42D6D5.png

Reactions: 8

this is an amazing documentary - both about the case itself and about online detectives. some of the people seemed to treat the whole thing like an inspector latham mysteries where you need to click on the clues, not a terrible case where a young woman died (in a very distressing and lonely way).
The Drive is from Washington State to PA state, it's 2,446 mile journey, it's like 36 hour drive. I heard that the car is registered to the father too.
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 9.49.31 AM.png

It’s a huge distance between where BK is studying to where his parents live. I don’t think that there is anything sinister in his Dad travelling with him though. If BK didn’t want to fly and intended to drive it makes sense that his Dad might want to fly out to share the driving with him and have some 121 time with him.
View attachment 1848356
I agree it is a long distance.

I just saw your post, we posted at the same time.

View attachment 1848356
ooohhh washington state! i should have realised - sorry 🤣 i’ve done the drive from dc and so confused myself, oops.

that is a ridiculously long drive so the op’s point stands! (sorry @teaandgoss101 geography fails me again)

From what I’ve read online, the driving to home state from college is common, so that when home they have a car to use

someone on here said that they noticed that rumors of Kaylee and only fans have been wiped from the internet but I can see your point that photos would have surfaced by now.

I've never been to 4chan website, I just heard about it.

the more I find out about the actual arrest the more I believe in karma; or just great admiration for the police.
They watched him for four days (like he possibly stalked his victims) then busted in and surprised him at like 3am in the morning just thinking that’s what he did to his victims as well is brilliant on the police’s part.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1848356
I totally get that but just wondered why BK wouldn’t fly and save his dad the Agro of having to fly and do that long journey also. I’m guessing it’s either he is scared of flying which in that case fair enough or he wanted to get is far away from the crime scene. I don’t think his dad is in anyway involved. Just wondering why BK would not fly instead of making his dad fly to then drive all the way to PA

I totally get that but just wondered why BK wouldn’t fly and save his dad the Agro of having to fly and do that long journey also. I’m guessing it’s either he is scared of flying which in that case fair enough or he wanted to get is far away from the crime scene. I don’t think his dad is in anyway involved. Just wondering why BK would not fly instead of making his dad fly to then drive all the way to PA
I’m confused so did he leave the same night as the murders? like right after?

No I don’t think so. From my understanding from what has been put online he attended classes etc as normal then went home for Christmas break

the more I find out about the actual arrest the more I believe in karma; or just great admiration for the police.
They watched him for four days (like he possibly stalked his victims) then busted in and surprised him at like 3am in the morning just thinking that’s what he did to his victims as well is brilliant on the police’s part.
Standard police practice for a bust

Reactions: 6
No he stayed until mid December, reports are saying he went to lectures and students were discussing the murders. Sick duck probably got off on it, I really hope this is the guy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
i wonder could he have been on some sort of medication that could have made him drowsy/unfocused and therefore dangerous for him to drive alone so the dad flew out to be with him on such a long journey….just a wild guess.

ps: hello anyone! I don’t post often but read many threads here on tattle.

*edited grammar*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.