The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ears are lower than his eyes that is unusual isn't it? If he is guilty at 28 I fear these murders may not be his first.

Reactions: 6
People are comparing him to Ted Bundy but I get Adam Lanza vibes...those are cold and dead eyes...no emotion.
I have never believed this was a frat argument or an ex or hoodie guy...they were innocent kids at the end of the day and this was an absolute psychopath who was out for a kill and nothing else...think about it for a second....even if you thought all occupants were drunk or asleep..to approach and trespass a house with 6 random people is absolutely brazen...you dont know who's awake?You dont know if multiple housemates are armed?This crime was done by someone with nerves of steel.

The theory given on the anonymous tip to the crime podcast (which is speculated to have been given by Kohburger) is he killed Xana and Ethan first.then made his way to kill Maddie.Kayley awoke and tried to escape but was viciously stabbed and her body was then found on top of Maddie..she also screamed which spooked the killer to leave....tbh I think this makes a lot of sense.. he would have killed those 2 remaining roommates if he wasnt spooked.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There are currently 8 on death row - here is the list:
After having a quick look at the people currently on death row, I think they will try and push for the death penalty. All of their crimes are horrific, but don’t seem half as bad as what BK has done. Aswell as the fact it’s a highly publicised case I think would also push them towards the death penalty for him.

Reactions: 17
There are currently 8 on death row - here is the list:
Going off of the charges that those eight were convicted of, I'm definitely leaning more toward him potentially getting it, because most of them have convictions I'd consider "less serious" than the cold blooded murder of four virtual strangers (though obviously still awful!). Hmm. Guess we'll have to see, and since Idaho requires speedy trials then we'll probably know this year.

Reactions: 10

new thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.