The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else going bleeping mental over the stories today of them driving alone and rufus car seat straps are round his waist instead of over his shoulders? He is hanging out the car seat practically and I am LIVID. I see so many people do this on the gram and these big influencers should be setting an example!!!!! You can literally see and hear the car whizzing by in the second story

Wrong car seat. Not strapped in properly, hanging right forward out of it. Mum filming for the gram. This is the sort of thing that makes me rage

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else going bleeping mental over the stories today of them driving alone and rufus car seat straps are round his waist instead of over his shoulders? He is hanging out the car seat practically and I am LIVID. I see so many people do this on the gram and these big influencers should be setting an example!!!!! You can literally see and hear the car whizzing by in the second story

Wrong car seat. Not strapped in properly, hanging right forward out of it. Mum filming for the gram. This is the sort of thing that makes me rage
Yes! Makes me so angry. I actually really like Hannah but this drives me mad I know kids sometimes get their arms out but don't film it ans stop and sort it

Reactions: 1
Yes! Makes me so angry. I actually really like Hannah but this drives me mad I know kids sometimes get their arms out but don't film it ans stop and sort it
The first clip the car is at standstill, you hear the door open so guess they were waiting for stef so she had time to sort it but chose not too. It’s unbelievable to me. All the years I’ve liked Hannah literally just went down the drain

Just because they have been paid to do an Ad for how to obtain a mortgage doesn't mean that is how they obtained one.

In the same way that Hannah doesn't buy her make up from Aldi, use oil of olay or any of the other products they are paid to promote. Why let authenticity get in the way of racking in the pennies.

Reactions: 6
‘Gray needed a new Buzz’.....🤦🏻‍♀️ Why don’t you buy h8m one then Hannah!! It’s not so much that, but their attitude is so wrong, just expect it, no genuine thanks. I hate this greedy world we live in, Brands using these absolute two is to sell their goods!🤬🤬🤬 and to tip me over the Edge, they were at my local garden centre 😭 GET OUT!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Judging them so hard! I cannot believe they drove with him strapped in like that. Shocking!

For a long time I felt like they know everything was crumbling, so are just going at it hard with ads to get this big ol' house. Spamming people with ads is annoying, and made me stop watching. Yet it's the pretending to like any if these products when there is no way they would use them, that irritates me to the core.

Does anyone have a link to the house? I wasn't expecting them to manage to get a house quite that expensive.

She's made these mistakes before too, you'd of thought she would have learned from them. They went on holiday when Grayson was REALLY tiny like a couple of months old and put him in a forward facing car seat, the type suited to babies 1+ years. Everyone called them out on it too.

I watched the vlogs

Are they saying they have positive mortgage with deposit paid by parent?
Bath is not a cheap city.
The delivery if toys annoyed me.
Seems like no expense spared renovating and renting.
I liked the old kitchen.
Are farrow and ball secretly gifting them paint.
Like way Stef said we got sulking room pink In bedroom but doesnt even mention the brand.

Why have they planted that bloody acer tree right in the middle of that small lawn? Why?

You've just made you're entire garden an unusable space, especially with kids, and it looks weird as hell.

Planting that tree is literally the only thing I've seen them pick up and do themselves... and it looks awful.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I’m going to like their home style....hey ho each to their own :)

I’m not sure I’m going to like their home style....hey ho each to their own :)
Me neither. From the bits they've shown it seems way too much, it'd give me a headache. All those heavy prints, dark colours and old public toilet tiles.

It seems like they've spent an absolute fortune on everything.

They're never going to make back their money on that house, seeing as it was lovely and fully done when they spent full whack on the property, just not to their taste.

If they were going to put that much money and work in renovating, I can't understand why they didn't get a cheap fixer upper. They aren't doing the work themselves so it wouldn't have made that much difference to them. Not ripping apart an already beautifully renovated and expensive house. Such a bad investment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Look at someone like the Unmumsy mummy home renovation account where they are actually living through the renovation and doing the majority of the work themselves bit by bit like most people.
Picking out expensive, old lady wallpaper, planting a tree and living in a rented house whilst a team of builders do the actual work isn't the same.

Why have they planted that bloody acer tree right in the middle of that small lawn? Why?

You've just made you're entire garden an unusable space, especially with kids, and it looks weird as hell.

Planting that tree is literally the only thing I've seen them pick up and do themselves... and it looks awful.
WTF have they done this for, I agree it looks stupid!

Reactions: 4
In a recent video where poor Stef is moaning to Grayson about why they are back in their (normal for peasants) golf and the bad man who came to take the free loaned brand new range Rover away. Teach your children to be grateful, not arrogant! Did anyone else notice that Grayson is too young and too small to be sitting in the front seat and with his seatbelt across his neck. How many times have they been too busy vlogging to check their children's safety. I kindly advised them on the seat issue to Stef on insta and both him and Hannah blocked me. In another recent video Hannah says they've "never got any money" whilst chuckling to Stef. We all know that's not true. Their London videos were much better. Now they're just a pair of boring ball sacks.

Reactions: 7
This talk of colour matching Farrow and Ball... is that legit? Pretty awful to encourage people to buy knock offs if so! I’m sure F&B have the money but still, do it quietly at least.

Honestly I’ve stopped bothering at all with their videos, everything is about making money. Might have to stop following on Instagram too I’m fed up of seeing grey walls and scruffy wooden floors

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.