The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happend between Hannah and her friend Hannah Lucy, they were very close when Rufus was born, Hannah even said that Hannah Lucy was her bestie but you can`t see them together nowadays?!
Hannah Lucy broke up with the dad of her kids and ended up homeless with a ton of money issues (all this is from her instagram, she was with someone else pretty quickly or so it seemed from how she presented it all), I have no idea whether Hannah M was supporting her or whether Hannah L couldn’t afford to go to Bath?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happend between Hannah and her friend Hannah Lucy, they were very close when Rufus was born, Hannah even said that Hannah Lucy was her bestie but you can`t see them together nowadays?!
I wondered this too. Perhaps it's a distance thing?

Hannah's friends don't like Stef. He is condescending and thinks he is being funny when they think he is actually a bit of a dick and rude.

I wonder what happened to Stef's friends? When he was in London he had Jack and Zack but don't think they have been mentioned since they moved to Bath.

They were also quite friendly with the vloggers Sammy and Jason for a while but again since leaving London they never see or mention them.

Reactions: 5
What happened to their friend, he was Hannah's friend-was he called Tom maybe ?, he came to work with them , steph did a few really bad scripted vlogs with him and then he disappeared and they never mentioned him again.
They fell out with Zoe Suggs because of Stefs comments about her brother .

Reactions: 2
Hannah also used to be good friends with liv purvis and I don’t think she was even at her wedding, and what about lucieandthebump, they posted some very forced stuff at greysons birthday because the kids like each other but other than that nothing

Reactions: 3
Hannah also used to be good friends with liv purvis and I don’t think she was even at her wedding, and what about lucieandthebump, they posted some very forced stuff at greysons birthday because the kids like each other but other than that nothing
Hannah is still close to Lucie, they went to Amsterdam together for some payed trip.
Other than that yeah they seem to broke all their connections with the people they used to hang out.

Last edited:
I cannot get over the fact they have been kindly ‘gifted’ ( ADVERTISING) 3k worth of sofas!!! Firstly they have spent around million on the house/tax/Reno and yet get given that! Plus they are the dirtiest scruffiest pair out there! Am looking for a new sofa, Harvey’s, it won’t be you!

It is laughable because you know if they were spending their own money they wouldn't be seen dead buying from a high street shop.
They would be in the nearest antique / reclaimed furniture shop or finding some independent company in Italy to make it for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everything is ad after ad and they really don’t make any secret of the fact that they only do what they are paid for, the bagel advert springs to mind. It doesn’t fit with their narrative at all but they are getting paid so a supermarket bagel is the best thing ever.

I’ve unsubscribed from them, every now and then they come up in my recommendations but I struggle to make it through a video. It’s a shame because I can remember a time when I’d watch the vlog religiously on a Sunday, they were easily my favourite channel. It’s so self indulgent now I just cringe all the way through

Reactions: 7
i literally HATE that thing of a man. he's everything society doesnt need in the world, self entitled, narcissistic, controlling cry baby who stomps his feet if things don't go the way he wants. he treats people like utter tit and calls in self of humour. i remember a while back he Doxed someone people they adress how verbally abusive he was to grayson, which i do also agree. there was one time when Grayson wanted to play with his dad (while stef and hannah were drinking wine in the park) and stef freaked out at him and started telling him to go away. hes also said Greysons a dick and lost his temper with him for nothing.

Reactions: 9
Poor Hannah is catching her workbits on a child free day so she can take some selfies on their new sofa...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She said the blue(free) sofa is now at the other end of the room and you know the free west elm one will probably be in their room....and so the clutter scruffiness begins......

She said the blue(free) sofa is now at the other end of the room and you know the free west elm one will probably be in their room....and so the clutter scruffiness begins......
Just realized every sofa they have was kindly gifted

Why does she keep going on about how needy the puppy is? Like duh!!! He’s a baby, he needs you!!!! He’s not needy he’s normal! My dogs 7, I still never pee alone!! 😂

Why does she keep going on about how needy the puppy is? Like duh!!! He’s a baby, he needs you!!!! He’s not needy he’s normal! My dogs 7, I still never pee alone!! 😂
And what else is she doing? Oh actually I suppose those filler Instagram photos for in between her ads won’t take themselves 🙄

Reactions: 5
I am so pissed off they have a dog. I cannot bear to watch any more of their content. Stef doesn't even like dogs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
She posted an insta story yesterday on that sofa and it's filthy already. Sloppy bastards letting there kids eat on there with nothing beneath them. Couldn't even keep it clean for a month

Her latest Instagram post of the kitchen transformation where people can't tell which was the before or after 🤣🤣

I can't believe they would waste so much money on an already beautiful kitchen. The dark blue units will look so dated in a couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest Instagram post of the kitchen transformation where people can't tell which was the before or after 🤣🤣

I can't believe they would waste so much money on an already beautiful kitchen. The dark blue units will look so dated in a couple of years.
It looked way better before! It had a lovely farmhouse cosy vibe. Idiots

Is anyone else already sensing trouble ahead with them having a dog? I'm getting a negative vibe from Stef, he's not a happy bunny, a bit sulky. I suspect possibly he wanted another baby but Hannah didn't.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.