The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just being able to buy a massively expensive house, but being able to do it while living in the most glamourous enormous rental property! They didn’t even have to scrimp while they saved!
And spending thousands getting builders/decorate to renovate it! ( not that it needed renovation work).

Reactions: 1
I've wasted far too long trying to find this house on the net and want to nose at what it looks like before they turn it into an instagram project. Could anyone send me a link if its still online please?

I saw him and Grayson in the pool at centre parcs last year and he had a go pro or whatever with him, it must be exhausting recording aaaaaalllllll the time and not just enjoying life as it happens
I would be seriously pissed off if my swimming costume clad arse ended up on one of their flogs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t find the house on RM either. Pls can someone message me the link.
I do like the Star Wars room from the vlog though...

I wonder how much LL Bean have paid them so they can do so much renovation. I saved for a good 2 years so I could get my bathroom renovated.

I've wasted far too long trying to find this house on the net and want to nose at what it looks like before they turn it into an instagram project. Could anyone send me a link if its still online please?

I would be seriously pissed off if my swimming costume clad arse ended up on one of their flogs
They probably got it removed like they said they’d done with the rented property...

Oh wow I didn’t realise how expensive the house was, now I’m even more interested in seeing it before considering how much they’re just scrapping. Could someone send me the link?

You know it just pisses me off how Stef pretends to not be able to afford a £300 towel rack. Yeah whatever mate.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but wtaf was that random poem about fonts. And isn't Ecover pronounced 'eecovER' not 'e-cover'
This weeks video was just a mess, with that red X and cramming as much in as possible. Also white Jeans with 2 little kids is brave!
(I too would love to see the house online before they ruined it. I'm sad for the house losing all those gorgeous period features and bring stuffed full of f&b paint, false wood paneling and fancy knobs)

Reactions: 4
Oh do F**k off Hannah with your ‘we will have to live on beans on toast for another month’ because we are buying really expensive ugly lights for our house which we have spent around a million on! 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh do F**k off Hannah with your ‘we will have to live on beans on toast for another month’ because we are buying really expensive ugly lights for our house which we have spent around a million on! 🙄😡
I used to love them, I can't deal with the whole "we're poor but let's by a massive house with £300 shelves"

Reactions: 8
Love this⬆ They would be organic beans from the local farm shop though😉 Poor, poor Hannah, living in her rented 5 bedroom house whilst paying a team of builders to renovate their house for them. Someone set up another crowd funding page to help these hard working influencers out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think anyone was has but please don’t share the address, it’s effectivly doxxing. We can say what we want but we shouldn’t be sharing private information like that

Reactions: 6
Not really interested in knowing where they live. Have just recently looked at their channel again as I used to really like their vlogs when they lived in London and Greyson was a baby...oh my lord Stef is boringggg. So much potential for the vlog to be good but he just drones on and on and on in that monotonous, patronising voice. So irritating!

Also how come their comments have been disabled?

Reactions: 4
My god, the ad for warburtons bagels on Hannah’s stories?! They will literally advertise ANYTHING.
I imagine gleam must put them forward for anything that comes in, its ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.