The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, the ad for warburtons bagels on Hannah’s stories?! They will literally advertise ANYTHING.
I imagine gleam must put them forward for anything that comes in, its ridiculous
To think they were (apparently) dead against this kind of thing only a few years ago, they've changed their tune so much by the sound of it (I stopped watching them a while back).

Reactions: 4
For so long looking down on other vloggers. Thinking what they did was art when they are basically just flogging cheap bread.

No wonder they look so miserable. It may bring in the dough (see what I did there 😘) but I am sure this isn't where Stef expected them to be when they started.

Reactions: 5
I stopped watching when they made Disney look like the most miserable place on earth. I bet whoever sponsored that vlog was gutted they wasted £££ on that!!

Stef is beyond cringe with his narration and getting Grayson to read paragraphs, it’s unwatchable

Reactions: 4
I would be really interested to be sent a link to their house too please. Thank you so much.

I’m a bit behind on the thread so apologies if already mentioned but does anyone remember when their second child was born and they announced the gender to their ‘real’ friends on Facebook (but set the post to ‘public’ by accident so us peasants saw it). Anyone who mentioned the gender on their Instagram account was blocked. Whole thing escalated really quickly. Not sure why they were wanting to do a big gender reveal to the public anyway but the whole thing failed and made them look awful

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would be really interested to be sent a link to their house too please. Thank you so much.

I’m a bit behind on the thread so apologies if already mentioned but does anyone remember when their second child was born and they announced the gender to their ‘real’ friends on Facebook (but set the post to ‘public’ by accident so us peasants saw it). Anyone who mentioned the gender on their Instagram account was blocked. Whole thing escalated really quickly. Not sure why they were wanting to do a big gender reveal to the public anyway but the whole thing failed and made them look awful
Oh yes I forgot all about that! It was a complete mess wasn’t it!

The disaster with that though was that they left it so long to actually reveal anything that people lost interest anyway!

Didn't an Instagramer post congratulations on your little boy or something?

Yeah, they wanted to use a good click baity title for the reveal to try and boost views but everyone already know before they released the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't an Instagramer post congratulations on your little boy or something?

Yeah, they wanted to use a good click baity title for the reveal to try and boost views but everyone already know before they released the video.
Lots of instagrammers commented about their “little boy” because Hannah had set her private Facebook post to “public” by accident! They didn’t realise all us plebs could see

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of instagrammers commented about their “little boy” because Hannah had set her private Facebook post to “public” by accident! They didn’t realise all us plebs could see
I don't understand what they were striving for, it's hardly front page of hello! magazine worthy is it. A new baby is an incredible gift but to some people that just isn't enough is it?

So now we see how they can afford all these renovations. They got a mortgage without a deposit

Reactions: 1
On instastories, They got a mortgage where a parent secured it against their own house
When you’re damn near 40 and you need your parents to secure your house..... bleeping hell lower your standards to what you can afford....not what your mummy and daddy can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did they actually do this or is it just a random ad that they're doing?

Neither of his parents seem particularly well off and I don't recall hearing about Hannah's dad ever.

I wouldn't have thought they could have secured a house that expensive without a pretty sizeable properly to secure it against 😕

Reactions: 1
How much is their house worth? There is a secure deposit scheme where parents can give the deposit to the bank and once borrowers have paid off so much or made payments for so long they get the money back, but there's limits on that so if it was a really expensive house I doubt they could do it. Also as said above they don't appear to be the most financially well off people themselves so doubt they could just give away a massive sum of money, I would imagine Stef and Hannah have more money than the lot of them.

Probably got their deposit from Wantfeed, as they haven't communicated with their investors on Seedrs since like December and even then people were asking WTF is going on and not getting a response. Pair of complete con artists!

Reactions: 5
It’s just an #AD, not what they’ve done. They have paid around £6/700k plus Reno costs, they didn’t need to do this. Hate the fact they get sent so much free stuff, the toy story 4 for the kids 🙄 donate it to a children’s charity, maybe keep a couple of bits but all these influencers are just greedy greedy c***s 🤬

Actually we should easily know it’s an AD, they have not picked up a paint brush at all, in fact they’ve done zero ‘work’ in the renovations, they’ve just swanned around splashing the cash choosing and ‘ industrial dark hipster interior’🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.