The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone link me the house in a message please? I thought they said they were looking at something small??

Oh but it is small, poor Hannah has to sell one of her sofas because it won't fit. My heart bleeds for these poor, hardworking influencers. It is very difficult all that creative pressure to put out a weekly, changed to fortnightly to whenever they have an Ad vlog.
Poor things having to downsize.

Any word from Stef on what he has done with all the money from crowd funding for wantfeed?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stef claiming in recent vlog/ad LL.Bean boots are the best thing ever.... wearing Timberland in latest vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not just being able to buy a massively expensive house, but being able to do it while living in the most glamourous enormous rental property! They didn’t even have to scrimp while they saved!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whatever Stef tries to do in the vlogs, the long monotome stories that he tells.. it is absolutely boring to me and I always skip over them (basically 90 percent of the vlog, sadly).
I do love their video’s for the good visuals they put together, though. Is he a video producer of some sorts? I never really understood what his job was.

Hannah treats the new home as if it’s a bloody mansion, all of those expensive paint colors and fancy cupboards with golden knobs. I don’t know how they can even afford all of that.
To me it seems like she wants this to be an “Instagram worthy” picture perfect place. It shows all the more when she made that Instagram page for it.

Reactions: 2
They have missed a trick doing so much work before moving in. Renovation vlogs could have been really interesting if we knew they were living in the disruption and dust. If they had engaged their audience on why they make the choices they do.
I expect they hope to attract the upper end of the interiors market. Can't see them wanting some tkmaxx or materlan #kindlygifted #paidpartnerships.
I don't know if the local antique shops will have much use for a swipe up to an affiliate link.

I remember when they got their offer ( seems the trick they pulled to secure it is another form of (guzumping) accepted, Hannah actually said ‘we’ll make it nice inside!!! WTAF!? It is bloody lovely inside! Well it was before those two morons moved in and completely trashed it! Paying £825k for a house to then spend god knows what on making it dark and gloomy 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 Stamp duty alone on £825k is nearly£27k 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Could someone send me the link to their house please? I thought the kitchen looked lovely before they pulled it out.

Reactions: 1
I can’t beleive they ripped that kitchen out!! All that paneling isn’t to my taste either 😒. I think it’s quite gross that they’ve been able to buy that house because they’ve been flogging makeup bags and other crap to people that probably have less money than they do! Ah well, whatever makes you sleep at night 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they ripped out perfectly good radiators for those horrible reclaimed things, money to burn

I can’t beleive they ripped that kitchen out!! All that paneling isn’t to my taste either 😒. I think it’s quite gross that they’ve been able to buy that house because they’ve been flogging makeup bags and other crap to people that probably have less money than they do! Ah well, whatever makes you sleep at night 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not defending them but doesn't that apply to most business owners? selling stuff to people with less money than them? I actually think it makes them stand out from the others as they have a business that isn't just youtube and instagram they have something to fall back on

Didn't they also try and get the YouTube subscribers to sign up for a monthly fee so they would get extra dosh for a few extra videos?
Stef mentioned it once but not sure if they had much interest and went ahead with it. I gave up watching their vlogs months ago.

Did rufus edit hannah's new video? It's only a few minutes long and she's managed to cut 2 clips of grayson mid sentence and then it ended completely randomly too...

Did rufus edit hannah's new video? It's only a few minutes long and she's managed to cut 2 clips of grayson mid sentence and then it ended completely randomly too...

Last edited:
Not defending them but doesn't that apply to most business owners? selling stuff to people with less money than them? I actually think it makes them stand out from the others as they have a business that isn't just youtube and instagram they have something to fall back on
I know what your saying but I wouldn’t say that everyone else targets a young audience and tells them that they’ve put all of their money into it to pressure them into buying things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whatever Stef tries to do in the vlogs, the long monotome stories that he tells.. it is absolutely boring to me and I always skip over them (basically 90 percent of the vlog, sadly).
I do love their video’s for the good visuals they put together, though. Is he a video producer of some sorts? I never really understood what his job was.
From their website - Stef used to be a video journalist, and they claim to take 8 cameras, plus a drone, with them when they go out
michalak 2.JPG michalak1.JPG

• Wow
I saw him and Grayson in the pool at centre parcs last year and he had a go pro or whatever with him, it must be exhausting recording aaaaaalllllll the time and not just enjoying life as it happens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.