The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has plans drawed up for a kitchen before even moving in? You have to live in the space before you really know the best layout and how to make use of the space.

Wasn't long ago they had spent all their savings on investing in her ridiculously expensive make up bags with the sob story 'the money we could have used for a deposit has been put into Maggs London'. People would have spent their money on them not because they liked the product but because they wanted to support the Michalaks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I hope they realise that with the ridiculous amount of renovating they’re doing before they even move in, they can never claim to be “struggling” or relatable to your average joe again.
There’s nothing shameful about having money but it’s annoying to see them showing it off so much not long after begging people to crowdfund wantfeed (clearly they could have bankrolled it themselves but used their fame to put the risk onto other people) or buy their tat online to enable them to feed their kids

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok, their vlog shows house that are selling for £1m plus, the st James square in Bath would be nearer £2m! The Bathwick house is still for sale at £925000, add on Reno costs and buying costs! That was above their budget!😳 they have bought a house that from what i can see was really lovely, not a renovation at all, just not their taste!! They have managed to completely trash it! They must have around the 1.5mil budget! Hardly the struggling young family who couldn’t stay in London! Ridiculous! But still tagging all the companies for the freebies, and selling all the gifted furniture that won’t fit 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok, their vlog shows house that are selling for £1m plus, the st James square in Bath would be nearer £2m! The Bathwick house is still for sale at £925000, add on Reno costs and buying costs! That was above their budget!😳 they have bought a house that from what i can see was really lovely, not a renovation at all, just not their taste!! They have managed to completely trash it! They must have around the 1.5mil budget! Hardly the struggling young family who couldn’t stay in London! Ridiculous! But still tagging all the companies for the freebies, and selling all the gifted furniture that won’t fit 🤬
They could've easily got a nice house with garden in a Greater/Outer London area if they wanted to.

Reactions: 1
They way he used to rant about being priced out of London as if he was being socially cleansed and now they’re buying properties worth millions. He’s a total phoney

Reactions: 13
I think the sort f house they have got would be between £8/900k Bath is crazy expensive, the house looked lovely before they trashed it 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are spending serious money on the changes! However it’s their money, but don’t plead poverty and go on house price rants when they clearly are not and never have struggled financially.

Reactions: 6
Stef has always claimed poverty, as has Hannah, both saying poor as children 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I reckon Stef has some family money swilling around.
Someone sign posted their companies house page for their ‘company’ Squeaky G earlier on this thread or a similar thread. Their profit they declared last year was like, quarter of a mill or something.... somehow.

Did anyone notice in the Ireland vlog/ad how Stef mentioned that he doesn't like petting dogs and never knows what to do with them, but a few months ago they said they will be getting two dogs? He could barely touch that dog. I am already dreading those two twunts getting a poor dog.

Thanks for the link to the house. They're pulling out that kitchen? Hope it's going to a good home and not a frigging skip.

Reactions: 2
Could somebody send me the link to their new house? And if you have the link to the 2million one they were looking at. Makes me sick when they’re saying we paid for their house, yet most people can’t afford their own house 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Could somebody send me the link to their new house? And if you have the link to the 2million one they were looking at. Makes me sick when they’re saying we paid for their house, yet most people can’t afford their own house 🙄
I'd like the link too please!
Yeh, they were pretty smug the whole way through it knowing they haven't exactly done much to bankroll that place.

I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t like dogs.
They claim they do, but it will just be another Nala and get treated horribly.

Reactions: 2
For a couple who plead poverty and being broke they seem to have a lot of money to throw at a house in an expensive city. Thought them saying is viewers helped them buy it came off very smug and deserving, how about a proper thank you or better still not pretending you’re not rich when you are. Have really lost trust in them now

Reactions: 8
I never watch them any more because I can stand them but thought I would have a little nose at the house and damn I wish I hadn’t it had made me so angry!! When they thanked ‘us’ it sound like they were gloating so bad!! They came across so fake in that video!! I used to really like Hannah when she was pregnant with Grayson but now wow she’s changed and not for good!! Remember them always moaning about how skint they were and that they move to bath because London was so expensive and then their openly telling us that their looking at house worth well over 1 million pound!! What the hell so relatable NOT!!
I’m literally sick of all this YouTube and Instagram ‘stars’ now!! They all earning way to much where most normal people are struggling bad!! Something needs to be done and they need to be monitored better!! I do not understand why people watch them!! I find them so bloody annoying and fake!!! Cannot trust anything they say!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.