The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this guy actually thinks hes funny and intelligent, he just produces a bunch of garbage that no one cares for but himself. he is a self centred narcissists and couldn't give a tit about his family's wellbeing, he just wants everyone to worship his work, but its dry, boring and i find these 24hr challenges filmed on a mobile phone more entertaining that this crap. i stopped watching them like a year ago, but it seems they got worse!

Reactions: 3
this guy actually thinks hes funny and intelligent, he just produces a bunch of garbage that no one cares for but himself. he is a self centred narcissists and couldn't give a tit about his family's wellbeing, he just wants everyone to worship his work, but its dry, boring and i find these 24hr challenges filmed on a mobile phone more entertaining that this crap. i stopped watching them like a year ago, but it seems they got worse!
Thing that gets me is the face that his content used to still be creative but good to watch, it's now purely self absorbed rubbish from a rich poshboy (wannabe?)

Reactions: 1
You can also tell what a mess her kitchen is as it took her half an hour (wtf) to clear up the sink and dishes and all the crap around it.
I agree it shows no respect for yourselves or family if you’re living like to teen slobs. What great parents they are.
Can you imagine Grayson Finding these videos in ten years time or 20 years. Seeing his parents shamelessly reno and beg for freebies their house only to then.. complain about how much they hate it. And seeing their tit everywhere..
I would be mortified !

Reactions: 2
"Been using childfarm since forever"
Forever can't be very long because remember them doing an AD at Solo Farmhouse as raving about how fantastic the Johnson’s baby products are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hannah’s hair...constantly just hanging there and her constantly touching it pulling it over, drives me mad!!!

Reactions: 4
"Been using childfarm since forever"
Forever can't be very long because remember them doing an AD at Solo Farmhouse as raving about how fantastic the Johnson’s baby products are.
I've been using child's farm for about 3 weeks 😎 I want some free it's bloody expensive 😂

• Haha
I suppose they can’t be bothered with filming anymore, It’s really fascinating how do they make for living 🙄

I can’t watch her anymore, the way she talks with no enthusiasm its just like she can’t be bothered
I've noticed this too. Especially when they do their 'outro', she just tends to stare into space like she'd rather be doing anything else in the world.

I wonder if they are in financial difficulty you know, she’s begging on stories and the grid for an All Saints dress and some boots tonight. If you are financially comfortable why not just buy them yourself? Or maybe she’s just saving money if these companies are stupid enough to just given them to her

Reactions: 5
It’s so blatant and desperate. How can she look at herself in the mirror and think she’s making an honest living? Gross. I also can’t stand the way she talks. Like the blogs are a bother. She’s really in need of help.

I've noticed this too. Especially when they do their 'outro', she just tends to stare into space like she'd rather be doing anything else in the world.
She's not exactly the brightest, so she probably can't even think of anything to contribute.

One thing I have to hand it to them for, few years ago when they befriended Zoella then shortly after Stef began ripping Alfie/Joe Sugg/Marcus Butler etc. in videos for their god awful content - was actually really funny at the time

So he is looking in to gender selection as he doesnt want to 'risk' another boy.

Sometimes I think he just gets a thrill jumping from one controversial idea to the next 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So he is looking in to gender selection as he doesnt want to 'risk' another boy.

Sometimes I think he just gets a thrill jumping from one controversial idea to the next 🙄
I know! Considering Hannah has has two miscarriages and is still thinking of a third ( but clearly worried about it) how utterly thoughtless and unfunny is that? I’d imagine she wants a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby and gives not one crap about the sex of the child!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.