The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's using the gender selection thing purely for views/to stir up controversy. I can't see gender selection being something Stef would be on board with for real. I really hope I'm right in saying that, anyway.

Reactions: 3
I think he's using the gender selection thing purely for views/to stir up controversy. I can't see gender selection being something Stef would be on board with for real. I really hope I'm right in saying that, anyway.
I think it's more for controversy at the minute too, but he has mentioned it before in the past.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only watched one of their vlogs after seeing this thread but He's the type I would have steered clear of within minutes of meeting him. IMO He comes across as a complete pr&@k.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have they given up vloggin? can’t really bear to watch them anymore, plus I guess if Insta ADs pays well they don’t need to bother!!

I’ve only watched one of their vlogs after seeing this thread but He's the type I would have steered clear of within minutes of meeting him. IMO He comes across as a complete pr&@k.
Same, can’t see the attraction of him! His patronising arrogance would be hard to listen to constantly

Reactions: 2
Never mind the fact that gender selection is illegal in the UK so they’d have to travel to the USA to have it done. I call BS

He would find a way to do it and get it sponsored and film it all. Just like he films all
The births and stuff.

He would find a way to do it and get it sponsored and film it all. Just like he films all
The births and stuff.
Totally. I think that's why he said he'd do a Q&A with an American Dr/Clinic on their next video. It's all a ploy to get free treatment.

• Angry
I would just be so insulted that my husband was going out of his way to make sure we had a girl. It’s realty weird and off putting and even though I’m sure Hannah is up for it for content and money because she looks like she’s given up on life , it’s a huge mistake. They can barely handle two kids as it is

Reactions: 7
I would just be so insulted that my husband was going out of his way to make sure we had a girl. It’s realty weird and off putting and even though I’m sure Hannah is up for it for content and money because she looks like she’s given up on life , it’s a huge mistake. They can barely handle two kids as it is
See I thought Hannah made having the second look quite easy, I really struggled with my second and felt quite envious

I didn’t know she’d had 2 miscarriages. Poor girl.

I feel like I look at Hannah the same way I looked at Britney leading up to 2007

Gender selection is legal in Cyprus.

The house is so depressing - such dark, vapid colours - no wonder they're miserable and bored.

They've realised this house is not big enough for their needs. This is what happens when you choose a house for social media and not for your own needs. They could've got a 5 bedroom house with separate study/dining room/lounge and family room-kitchen for around £600k - the problem being - it would have been a brand new house. However, they could still have painted it with the extremely dark, matt paints that they love.

Has everyone seen the gifts she bought for the boys - on the Hannah Maggs channel? She detests ugly, plastic children's toys as they don't fit into their aesthetic!

Totally confused by their second video on gender selection, Stef made out his life was empty without a daughter yet their pros and cons list was all cons and was about stuff like ‘food shopping will cost more’. He was obviously doing this for attention, it’s weird though. Why not make an actual short film about the controversy about gender selection in general?! Also is Hannah trying to become a fitness vlogger now?! I’ve stopped watching her channel, it’s so dull.

Totally confused by their second video on gender selection, Stef made out his life was empty without a daughter yet their pros and cons list was all cons and was about stuff like ‘food shopping will cost more’. He was obviously doing this for attention, it’s weird though. Why not make an actual short film about the controversy about gender selection in general?! Also is Hannah trying to become a fitness vlogger now?! I’ve stopped watching her channel, it’s so dull.
Either he never actually had any intention of going ahead with gender selection. He just put the first video our there to be controversial and gain views.

Or, just like with the second home thing, he got carried away in his own childish mind and didn't actually think of any of the practicalities... like the fact that they can't actually afford to pay for gender selection. Or the fact that his wife clearly doesn't want anymore children.

The guy is a complete tool.

I knew the first one was just for views so didn't watch. They are sick and twisted. I'll never watch one of their videos again.

I think she’s gonna bring more fitness in. Her arms look amazing and her kids aren’t cute anymore 💁🏻‍♀️so it makes sense.

• Haha
More clickbait today? Implying they are divorcing. I didn't watch and just unsubbed. He used to slag off others for clickbait now he's at it himself.

Reactions: 9
More clickbait today? Implying they are divorcing. I didn't watch and just unsubbed. He used to slag off others for clickbait now he's at it himself.
Same, I'm gonna unsubscribe. Can't remember the last vlog I actually watched anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.