The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered what happened to her dad. I've never heard her mention him
I'm sure she has said he walked away when she was young. I don't think she ever saw him again. I think it was her draw my Life video that she spoke about it.

Yeah, another one here who loved the London days. I was pregnant the same time as hannah (due the same month) so i followed her with a sense of comfort. I had no friends with children, and was the same age, renting a flat in London with my partner. I loved the natural way she had in front of the camera, and then those early newborn days: I would watch videos during night feeds on my own, and gleam something from someone else in the same situation.

Thats exactly why i dont watch now. What would I gain from a series of series of affiliate links and the downright grotesque view these two have towards money and social awareness? No insight, no ability to self reflect....they make me cringe quite frankly.

Reactions: 12
Hannah doing ready meals for kids!!! 😡 she blatantly dissed them when she was going away once and Stef was in charge, she was like, oh you’ll feed them ready meal crap!!! But it’s okay when they are paying you!!!!

Reactions: 10
I have just watched their latest video, probably the first one I’ve watched in over 10 months. I feel really sad watching it! Like PP, I really miss their old style vlogs when they were more relatable with everyday worries.
Also, that stag-do Portugal thing was a bit weird.

Reactions: 3
I lost count of how many times Hannah said things like "we use this room/spot/area as a sort of dumping ground" in the latest house tour. Their whole house is a mess and looks like you could barely walk around! It just looks awful.

Also, I feel as if Stef is taking what he is doing *way* too seriously. He was saying how he missed putting up a video because he essentially wrote himself into a ditch. He's not writing a novel or screenplay - they're making bloody vlogs on youtube. He needs to get over himself. And switch jobs, or at the very least make his own channel for the super profound intellectual eccentric bullshit that nobody asked for nor wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I lost count of how many times Hannah said things like "we use this room/spot/area as a sort of dumping ground" in the latest house tour. Their whole house is a mess and looks like you could barely walk around! It just looks awful.

Also, I feel as if Stef is taking what he is doing *way* too seriously. He was saying how he missed putting up a video because he essentially wrote himself into a ditch. He's not writing a novel or screenplay - they're making bloody vlogs on youtube. He needs to get over himself. And switch jobs, or at the very least make his own channel for the super profound intellectual eccentric bullshit that nobody asked for nor wanted.
He should stop trying to write his life and just live it. Try to remember what he actually loves and enjoys doing instead of trying to think up content

Reactions: 8
If you have to write up and structure a weekly vlog then you are in the wrong job.

They were popular when they did latte art, 'Here's Gracie' when being picked up from nursery and watching Hannah take her make up bags to the post office.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't watch them anymore for all reasons already stated but was curious about them possibly moving house. Looks like the October vlog was just clickbait as the Nov vlog, at 22.32 has Hannah laughing condescendingly at followers for being concerned that they don't like their house. They do after all. That's ok then. Duplicitous twunts.

they're no better than all the rest of the clickbaiting dishonest low lives on social media whose idea of 'work' is to manipulate people's genuine concerns so they get attention which they then commodify in return for brand deals. Your concern is their bread and butter. Its emotional exploitation. Ooh but Stef is so underrated apparently. No he's just a money grubbing marketing cipher selling his family out, no better than the Sacconejolys, just better filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Like everybody else, I loved their old stuff. I started watching when Hannah started it as a beauty channel, followed her pregnancy vlogs and the first few years with Grayson. Have to give them credit, Stef's filming/editing was brilliant and so much better than other vloggers.

Stopped watching around the time the dreary monologues started. I didn't watch vlogs for intellectual stimulation, I just wanted escapism and a bit of entertainment. Think I watched the vlog where Rufus was born out of curiosity but haven't bothered much since.

Completely baffled at what I've read on here about their house. Distinctly remember liking how relatable they were, especially talking about house prices/affordability. Clearly they have done a complete 180. Quite disappointing as I thought their content was witty, fun to watch and a bit more original than the usual family vloggers.

Also, does anybody remember in the London days when they randomly announced that they had a housemate in that flat - Stef's mate? Had literally never seen or heard of him in any of the vlogs, such a WTF moment 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
Don't watch them anymore for all reasons already stated but was curious about them possibly moving house. Looks like the October vlog was just clickbait as the Nov vlog, at 22.32 has Hannah laughing condescendingly at followers for being concerned that they don't like their house. They do after all. That's ok then. Duplicitous twunts

I wondered if they’d met their mortgage advisor who had laughed in their face and reminded them that their star is falling and they should rein their spending in a bit before they go back to being non-entities.

Reactions: 5
Like everybody else, I loved their old stuff. I started watching when Hannah started it as a beauty channel, followed her pregnancy vlogs and the first few years with Grayson. Have to give them credit, Stef's filming/editing was brilliant and so much better than other vloggers.

Stopped watching around the time the dreary monologues started. I didn't watch vlogs for intellectual stimulation, I just wanted escapism and a bit of entertainment. Think I watched the vlog where Rufus was born out of curiosity but haven't bothered much since.

Completely baffled at what I've read on here about their house. Distinctly remember liking how relatable they were, especially talking about house prices/affordability. Clearly they have done a complete 180. Quite disappointing as I thought their content was witty, fun to watch and a bit more original than the usual family vloggers.

Also, does anybody remember in the London days when they randomly announced that they had a housemate in that flat - Stef's mate? Had literally never seen or heard of him in any of the vlogs, such a WTF moment 😂 😂 😂
I remember that! I thought it was so strange that they had a flat mate when they had a baby!

Reactions: 1
I find Stefs parts so out of place in their vlogs. I was watching their most recent house tour video where he also spoke about Clemmie coming on tattle and his parts felt so scripted and out of place in the vlog. I skip his parts now as they just don't feel natural against Hannah just doing normal things.

I find Stefs parts so out of place in their vlogs. I was watching their most recent house tour video where he also spoke about Clemmie coming on tattle and his parts felt so scripted and out of place in the vlog. I skip his parts now as they just don't feel natural against Hannah just doing normal things.
He really needs his own channel - His weird scripted parts are really for a totally different audience than Hannah's vlogs. I found the whole him filming a stag party with that weird story so strange to be paired up with Hannah pottering about 🙄

Also probably petty but really annoyed me when she was making porridge and had ran out of oat milk so made it with cow's milk and said "The boys will probably eat more as hey prefer it with cow's milk" - eh make it with some cow's milk every day then and don't be so selfish. Honestly can't stand these instamums who force their kids to eat all this dairy free, gluten free tit because it's what they want!

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny Hannah showing her ‘Christmas list’ for the boys....Nintendo Switch on it for Grayson, but not ticked off, very next story asking if anyone had children the same age if it was good and what games are good!!😡 just a blatant beg! What’s more sickening is that she will probably get one sent!!! It’s f**king obscene!

Reactions: 11
Yes exactly she’s shameless. I guess the new house Renovations won’t pay themselves. It was so pathetic in the video how she said to Stef ‘are you ready for house reno 2.0’. Like what the hell? you idiots just finished. ?!

Also she mentions wanting shiplap and storage in the same sentence. She’s so stupid.!! Like they are both equally important.
The first thing I did when we went house hunting is gauge storage option. What kind
Of morons do strip wifi lights and chandeliers before a wardrobe? Or storage?

Their house is a gross mess. And I can’t fathom it. I work full time with two kids younger than hers and my house is a lot tidier even on weekends.
She’s got dirty laundry in every room? Is she a college student?
Why can’t she clean up dishes after breakfast while the kids eat or ask Stef to do it? Her kids are old enough to play alone for ten mins while she cleans up. I just can’t stand what a slob she is and Stef too.
It’s not #mumlife when you “work” from home with one tiny child. It’s pure bleeping laziness. I also can’t stand her calling her insta crap ‘work’.

She dyed her hair blonde and she looks like a barbie doll. What a shame. She’s so pretty she looked great with brown hair and highlights

Used to really like them now I find them more loathsome than the Saccones.

I’m genuinely surprised that Stef hasn’t jumped on here and tried to defend themselves, or at least tweeted about this thread. He seems to thrive off confrontation and laughing at us mere mortals who dare speak badly of him or his wife in his videos!

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with all of this.

Their house is a disgusting dump! There is no excuse for it being THAT messy and gross in every room. Teach people to bloody pick up after themselves and not leave their dirty washing and pots everywhere.

I have 2 kids, my husband works 6 days a week, i work a mixture of days from home and in the office, my kids have a lot going on. We all take a few minutes each day to pick up after ourselves and show a bit of respect rather than living like a bunch of slobs.

And as for this moving house rubbish. One week they are renting their brand new house out or turning it into an air b&b after literally just finishing splashing an unwise amount of money on a pretty bad investment. The next minute they're wasting even more money doing 'reno stage 2'.

I think was that really means is
A. The mortgage advisor laughted himself to death when they asked for a second mortgage for another property.

B. They have MASSIVELY overspend on doing that house up and they'll never be able to sell it as they now owe far more than it is worth.

C. They are now having to redo a lot of their house because they spend a fortune making it look like a miserable mismatched pinterest board and completely forgot to consider practicalities like actual storage.

They are both far too full of their own self importance and not that smart at all.

If they keep this house and do another the stamp duty alone would be crazy! It’s not like they are looking at something smaller for £250,000 they must be looking at £50,000 stamp duty alone surely?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.