The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for someone to bring this up. I don’t understand his obsession with having a girl? He’s mentioned it a lot, especially when Hannah was pregnant with Rufus. I can’t believe she’s happy to go along with gender selection? Surely all she wants is a happy, healthy baby...

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting for someone to bring this up. I don’t understand his obsession with having a girl? He’s mentioned it a lot, especially when Hannah was pregnant with Rufus. I can’t believe she’s happy to go along with gender selection? Surely all she wants is a happy, healthy baby...
Sometimes I think they just have really issues with finding happiness and contentment. They are always chasing and longing for whatever they dont have, but then immediately get board when they have it.

He just seems to like the chase and the drama that comes with it.

Why be happy with the house, kids, dog that you always wanted when you can keep announcing controversial crap like your tuning you new home into an air b&b or your gender selecting your next baby abroad.

His entire life just seems to be click bait. I doubt this will happen either and will just fizzle out like second property idea when he has to look the practicalities. They weren't financially sound enough to rent their home out and were already complaining that it was too small for the four of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I think they just have really issues with finding happiness and contentment.
My thoughts exactly.

You can't just decide to have another baby every time your youngest child grows out of the baby stage because you'll 'miss it'.

Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve watched the video and I just don’t get it. When he’s coming home on the train I got the impression he was joking about the gender selection thing but I don’t think it’s funny 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think the scripted part of the vlogs is killing it now.

Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve watched the video and I just don’t get it. When he’s coming home on the train I got the impression he was joking about the gender selection thing but I don’t think it’s funny 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think the scripted part of the vlogs is killing it now.
I thought he was serious but I dont think he was actully on the phone to anyone.

Reactions: 2
I thought he was serious but I dont think he was actully on the phone to anyone.
He's been talking about it for a long time. Hannah has probably had a moment of broodiness and Stef is taking the opportunity to make the most of it. I'm sure it was only a few weeks ago she was adamant that she was done having kids.

My little girl is 7 weeks old, we didn't find out what we were having and I honestly didn't give a damn what came out as long as it was healthy. All thorough my pregnancy people kept asking what I want and would I be disappointed... No!! Why would I?

If we have another it would be nice to have one of each as I have 2 niece's on my side and 2 nephews on the other, but if it was a girl who cares!!

This stuff reallllly bothers me 🙄

I winced when he said the words “I don’t want to risk another boy” “I don’t want another boy”. Imagine the boys listening back to that in the future. I personally think if you wouldn’t be happy with either gender, you shouldn’t expand your family. A child is a blessing, and as a family who has experienced miscarriages, Stef should really appreciate that.

Reactions: 21
I winced when he said the words “I don’t want to risk another boy” “I don’t want another boy”. Imagine the boys listening back to that in the future. I personally think if you wouldn’t be happy with either gender, you shouldn’t expand your family. A child is a blessing, and as a family who has experienced miscarriages, Stef should really appreciate that.
I know, I couldn't believe he said that. Hie entitled and arrogant. Does he actually think he is god now? Hannah said she had a recent miscarriage - what wud he have done if it had been a boy - given him away? Maybe yr children don't want a father like you, ever thought of that you year. Poor Hannah, no wonder she always has drink in hand.

Reactions: 3
Dear God I know they are losing viewers but to click bait about something like that is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 6
I have watched them for ages and like others, loved the London days when they just filmed their everyday stuff. Stef is clearly really talented and I’ve always liked his take on issues such as politics, London pricing etc. But the monologues drive me crazy and have stopped me watching. They go on far too long and has anyone else noticed how he talks in a funny way when he does them? Kind of a clipped, weird posh voice? Drives me mad!

Reactions: 5
Today in her stories ‘I don’t normally wear colour but I love this jumper’ yes because they are paying you to wear it! So disingenuous 🙄

Today in her stories ‘I don’t normally wear colour but I love this jumper’ yes because they are paying you to wear it! So disingenuous 🙄
I’m reply to my own comment but she’s not even wearing it now! Her son is! I hope she doesn’t make a penny from that swipe up. Not to mention how much she got paid for the bloody ad

Last edited:
I noticed on her stories yesterday (or was it the day before) she was still trying to flog last year's Christmas cards.

They always acted like they were a cut about the other floggers because Stef knows how to edit but they are just as money grabby and insincere as the rest of them.

Did they?! 🤣
Yes! They have probably scrubbed the photographic evidence but I remember Hannah proudly posting a pic of the cards coming off the press and not one numpty working on them spotted the typo (on the back), but their mortal followers did immediately. 😁

• Haha
These two need to step away from social media and get some therapy.

Hannah must feel trapped because this is what pays their (expensive) bills

Reactions: 3
The state of that house!! Stop faffing with decanting things into Mason jars for your shelves and pick up some of the crap you have laying around your landing.

Reactions: 11
Wow just wow. I cannot believe his level of asshole. It’s Trump worthy. Imagine as your two sons watch you faffing around your crappy house you say you don’t want to risk another boy ?
This is killing Hannah. She’s had two miscarriages and she’s had two boys, and on a subconscious level all he’s telling her is that she’s not good enough. He would be such an ass of a parent to a girl. It’s good he’s got boys and they’re a bit rough because They have a crappy shameless Dad who has no boundaries. Hannah looks terrible in the videos. She reminds me of Rachel Zoe gaunt and miserable behind a big coat and glasses.
I’m sure she would love a baby girl for the spin content and free tit but this is not going to help them.
They cannot even keep the house clean or tidy it’s gross. And they’re both home full
Time! Another baby would ruin them.
Also nothing is going to make them happy. They both need a clinical therapist ASAP. They shouldn’t bring more kids into this world. Hannah is visibly depressed and Stef is so far up his own ass he can’t see the damage he is doing to his family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.