The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stef wants to become a Range Rover driving landlord, profiting from people who can’t get on the property ladder. Brilliant. I’m not one for super personal comments on here but what an absolute monstrous bellend he’s become.

Reactions: 20
So Stef wants to become a Range Rover driving landlord, profiting from people who can’t get on the property ladder. Brilliant. I’m not one for super personal comments on here but what an absolute monstrous bellend he’s become.
I felt like they were being pompous greedy twats but I'd never really thought of it like that.
You're absolutely right! He is exactly the sort of money grabbing, greedy prick he used to moan about a few years ago when they couldn't buy a place.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
His. Voice. Does. My. bleeping. Head. In.
Monotone and so self assured. Cocky twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems like Bath isn’t Hannah’s favourite place anymore, now she would like to move to Amsterdam 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a friend living in Bedminster. I like the area near the park, cannot remember the name of it. The houses aren’t very big round there though.

Having a weekend break in her favourite city but still asking recommendations of where to go?!? And who on a weekend away with their husband asks if there are any good gyms to go to!!!

Reactions: 2
She would never survive Amsterdam. It’s expensive AF, people hussle to work hard or are locals who are rich and have made it. And she would need to speak the language to get somewhere unless she works in IT or finance. She is really useless outside of YouTube. I lived in Amsterdam for 3 years. Beautiful place but hard work. Also to send their kids to an English speaking school is expensive

they have become really unbearable. Hannah is checked out of that house and relationship. She is getting her happiness fix from the gym, you can tell she also despises Stef and sees him as a provider. He let her decorate that house like a mis matched Pinterest board to make her happy and now it’s backfired.
No wife who actually loves her husband and is involved would let him do that to their channel as the main source of income. She knew it would run it into the ground. It’s like they love to let each other fail as a power struggle. The way she talks over him and puts him down is very telling.
instead of spending so much money on this house that looks like crap- they should have invested in couples counseling for 12 months

Reactions: 9
She would never survive Amsterdam. It’s expensive AF, people hussle to work hard or are locals who are rich and have made it. And she would need to speak the language to get somewhere unless she works in IT or finance. She is really useless outside of YouTube. I lived in Amsterdam for 3 years. Beautiful place but hard work. Also to send their kids to an English speaking school is expensive

they have become really unbearable. Hannah is checked out of that house and relationship. She is getting her happiness fix from the gym, you can tell she also despises Stef and sees him as a provider. He let her decorate that house like a mis matched Pinterest board to make her happy and now it’s backfired.
No wife who actually loves her husband and is involved would let him do that to their channel as the main source of income. She knew it would run it into the ground. It’s like they love to let each other fail as a power struggle. The way she talks over him and puts him down is very telling.
instead of spending so much money on this house that looks like crap- they should have invested in couples counseling for 12 months
I think you are completely right. Yet neither of them can walk away as without filming their relationship, neither of them have a career or source of income.

To end their relationship would also end their youtube careers and both of their egos are too large to do that.

Reactions: 3
They really are so different to how they were in London. They were so much more relatable with their average size flat, normal person worries, day to day life. I really can’t stand their videos now, they are so so staged, I used to like Stef but he tries so hard to be funny and quirky it annoys the hell out of me. And she is just miserable. Such a shame

Reactions: 5
I haven't been able to sit through a vlog in months but when they were in London and in the early days of Bath it was my Sunday night ritual after putting my children to bed.

I saw he did an AD recently when he was waffling on about the importance of scripting the vlogs and I think this is the problem. People want a little glimpse into real life, everyday activities not some long, throughout scripted dready attempt at being funny or profound.

Reactions: 9
I haven't been able to sit through a vlog in months but when they were in London and in the early days of Bath it was my Sunday night ritual after putting my children to bed.

I saw he did an AD recently when he was waffling on about the importance of scripting the vlogs and I think this is the problem. People want a little glimpse into real life, everyday activities not some long, throughout scripted dready attempt at being funny or profound.
It's got to be exhausting planning every part of your life just to put on YouTube, especially with 2 kids.

Reactions: 4
Two weeks no vlogs . Have l missed something ? Is Hannah in one of her moods again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another one who loved the London days. They were fab and fun and quirky and they seemed to enjoy life. They seem to have really stagnated, despite moving, having another baby and buying a house... all things I think they hung their future happiness on. I get the impression they were like ‘we’ll be happy when x happens’ and then x happened and they weren’t any happier. I don’t see many friends around them anymore; I expect Hannah is quite a bit younger than a lot of the other school mums in the area, I wonder if she’s lonely?

They were really sociable in London always having friends round for drinks and music.. appreciate ppl grow up but their life looks so dull compared to what it was.. Hannah checked out a long time ago for sure.. Stef appeared utterly despondent with his new 2.4 life.

Yes! I remember the Christmas vlogs and their little flat having 4 or 5 mates round for a drink and they’d all be laughing and chatting. They also used to go to YouTube meet-ups with other creators and I think that’s necessary in that sphere, you have to chat to people in the same boat as you or you’d just be so so isolated. I think Stef wanted to be picked up by some agency or another for his editing skills, but that hasn’t happened. He is a really good editor too; and I think that a structured work place would be really good for him. Working for yourself isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, it’s not for everyone.

Yes! I remember the Christmas vlogs and their little flat having 4 or 5 mates round for a drink and they’d all be laughing and chatting. They also used to go to YouTube meet-ups with other creators and I think that’s necessary in that sphere, you have to chat to people in the same boat as you or you’d just be so so isolated. I think Stef wanted to be picked up by some agency or another for his editing skills, but that hasn’t happened. He is a really good editor too; and I think that a structured work place would be really good for him. Working for yourself isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, it’s not for everyone.
I agree totally.. Stef is clearly super creative and talented it could be channelled so much better than this vacant isolated life they are portraying.

I agree totally.. Stef is clearly super creative and talented it could be channelled so much better than this vacant isolated life they are portraying.
I also think that the isolation has highlighted both of their more negative personality traits. No hate; we all have them! And if I was rattling round with very little peer company or activities, it would happen to me too. They both have quite small families as well, so there’s not a lot of support or guidance coming from that direction.

I wonder if Hannah ever sought any counselling over the terrible loss of her mother and the disappearance of her father. It seems to me that a good, solid friendship base would be extremely needed for her. It’s very, very isolating moving to a new city where you don’t know anyone. Combine that with working from home (for yourself) and being the mother to 2 children under 5 (? Can’t remember how old Gracie is now!)... and the only regular adult company is your husband (who also works for the same business) I think that sounds like a recipe for depression.

Reactions: 7
I also think that the isolation has highlighted both of their more negative personality traits. No hate; we all have them! And if I was rattling round with very little peer company or activities, it would happen to me too. They both have quite small families as well, so there’s not a lot of support or guidance coming from that direction.

I wonder if Hannah ever sought any counselling over the terrible loss of her mother and the disappearance of her father. It seems to me that a good, solid friendship base would be extremely needed for her. It’s very, very isolating moving to a new city where you don’t know anyone. Combine that with working from home (for yourself) and being the mother to 2 children under 5 (? Can’t remember how old Gracie is now!)... and the only regular adult company is your husband (who also works for the same business) I think that sounds like a recipe for depression.
I always wondered what happened to her dad. I've never heard her mention him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.