The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but wonder where do they get their money from? I mean they upload once a week if so...
I was wondering this! It’s really crazy that they both only do YouTube and have managed to afford this house.. they’re biggish but nowhere near the levels of SJ’s or Zoella.

His voice has turned me right off their videos.
God me too. Every time without fail when you click on a video you are greeted by his monotone arrogant voice comes up to start a monologue that nobody fecking asked for. Why does he think we want to hear his opinion on absolutely everything?!

Reactions: 7
Exactly!!! If they want an income from a house buy one that needs a bit of work, and pu it out to rent, a three bed in Bath would rent out quickl. They are idiots if they rent out theirs,

Stef, in Trowbridge?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 They could become friends with Lucy and Jordan Carter! 😂 ( I wouldn’t wish that on L &J).
It be hilarious cant quite imagine Stef and hannah walking round the shires.
Lunch at spoons and doing weekly shop at Tesco.
Has train station and pots modern new builds.

Warminster with kids wives not quite them.
Calne or melksham not them although they could be the face of leeks.
Bradford on Avon too old.
Keynsham now man's land.
Salford would detest the
Chippenham be best fast train to London.
If I could stick them dilton marsh or westbury be equally hilarious rural obscurity with land.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You could not have summed up the area better! 🤣🤣

There’s a new development just outside of Bath but for the kind of thing they would be looking for the houses are £850,000 + and I can’t really see them living on a housing estate 🤷🏻‍♀️. And surely they couldn’t afford their current house and to shell out that kind of money?

You could not have summed up the area better! 🤣🤣

There’s a new development just outside of Bath but for the kind of thing they would be looking for the houses are £850,000 + and I can’t really see them living on a housing estate 🤷🏻‍♀️. And surely they couldn’t afford their current house and to shell out that kind of money?
Not hygge park in Salford? What a tit name
Phone corrected Warminster meant to say army wives.
She could move to same lovely new builds as Lucy and Elle.
We could call them the hilperton 4!
Think some new near radstock close to the lovely lavender fields.
Chippenham is their best bet.
The thought of Hannah and Stef wandering round the shiree/asda tickle me.

• Haha
I’m thinking of the Bloor development in the Lansdown Bath area, although I just had a quick look and I don’t think they’d be ‘modern’ enough for them.
They would hate Chippenham, the only thing there for them would be the train station to get the hell out 😂
Crest Nicholson has a modern new development in Keynsham and apparently they aren’t selling well, maybe Steff can get a deal on a house to flog the rest of them in the vlog!

Laughing at the thought of the Stef and Hannah buying a new build or living on an estate. If a Georgian Town House isn't good enough for them they won't lower themselves to living like everyone else does.

No, I expect they will want to buy land and build something themselves or find a Boho or ultra modern stand alone property for mega bucks.

Reactions: 3
I agree but surely they’d have to sell what they are in now and lose a massive amount of money with all of the fees involved and the ‘renovation’. And like what’s been said, land around that area costs a fortune. I think they don’t know what they want but they’ve ballsed this one up. Slap some white paint on the walls, add some lamps and stay where they are for a while if I were them

Reactions: 1
I watched the video last night and one of their main complaints about their current house is that it's too dark. Part of that is their own doing with the decor they've chosen. Also, whilst you might be able to have a deep and meaningful conversation with all of their fancy light fittings (I mean, why?) they actually make the place dingy as hell.

• Heart
They just didn't think it through at all.

It was all a huge ego vanity project where they just ploughed ahead with what looked insatgramable, throwing money at it because they could, but with zero thought for how they would live and use the space and how that would feel all year round.

They've ballsed up and they're trying to find a way out without admitting they've haemorrhage a huge amount if cash on something they don't want and cant shift.

I just hope they don't do another one. Every time I heard them say the word 'Reno' I died inside. bleeping Reno. You just paid someone else to paint it pinteresty for you and you couldn't even do that right.

I personally think Hannah is done with her channel. After a big house tour reveal and a make up routine I think she is done with sharing personal stuff, as Steff already said they don’t want to film any “spaghetti bolognese” videos anymore. I think she had many great opportunities but somehow didn’t find herself in any of them, she seems so distant and depressed lately.

I thought she had enough when they vlogged in London and only had Graceson and that’s why they didn’t record every week and in as much detail anymore. I don’t think either of them want to do videos for YouTube or ads on Instagram but that is how they pay the bills and now they are stuck living a nice lifestyle that they can’t support any other way.

I personally think Hannah is done with her channel. After a big house tour reveal and a make up routine I think she is done with sharing personal stuff, as Steff already said they don’t want to film any “spaghetti bolognese” videos anymore. I think she had many great opportunities but somehow didn’t find herself in any of them, she seems so distant and depressed lately.
I agree. She’s distant ungrateful and rude. She is so nasty to Stef too she always puts him down. You could put them in Buckingham palace (newly renovated of course!) and they still wouldn’t be happy !

they have balls. To turn around after all the freebies and soon deals and new house talk and say oh hey we don’t like it.. it’s like they are asking to get dumped by deals.
Are they still with Gleam?

Screenshot_20191023_170319_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why haven't they got a coat on him? 😭 My poor new mom brain feels like he'd be cold in just a jumper!

These two have actually made me feel physically sick with their disgusting materialistic and entitled attitude. To buy a house in Bath from a bleeping ‘YouTube career’ worth near to £1 mil, to then completely gut it and spend a fortune on renovations when it was already in perfectly good condition - fine. Fine - they are making it into their dream home who gives a tit. But then they move in for a few months and something doesn’t feel quite right to them about it. They both don’t feel it’s the right house?! Utter bullshit.

Can’t quite work out if something else is going on here or if these absolute twats have lost it completely. Just doesn’t ring true to be so excited about this house, and, all the very personal taste, renovations,£££, location etc to all of a sudden want to rent it out as an air bnb!!!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they have had a huge proportion of the renovation gifted? Which would mean if they have increased the value of the house they will make a tidy profit if they sell. Maybe they don’t want to say this is why they are selling because they haven’t properly declared the gifted items/renovations? So are just saying they aren’t ‘happy’ in the house.

There is no way on this planet that they've made money on that house.
They bought it at top end value, already done up and finished. Then spent an utter fortune ripping it all out and doing it all up, very high spec to their very specific taste with no mention of an ad or gift anywhere.
They will not get back what they've spent on that house, which is why im so confused at them not staying there.
I think the fact that they can't sell it for what its cost them is why they are considering renting it out, not just cashing it in.

Last edited:
And they have renovated it to very personal taste. If the plan was to buy, do it up and then make a quick sell or change to a buy to let mortgage then they didn't make very wise choices. They have utterly balls this house up.

Reactions: 4
They have utterly balls this house up.
👍 exactly my thoughts.

Can't say see many people wanting to drop a million quid on dark, gloomy house filled with reclaimed wood ceilings and a bloody editing suite with 100 plus sockets across the wall.

If nothing else they've dropped over £30,000 on stamp duty alone just to live in the house for a month.

Reactions: 4
Your probably right, was just a theory... Maybe they are so self absorbed they don’t even realise that their taste isn’t the ‘desirable’ for the majority of people.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.