The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! We lived in a building site with a 1 year old and a 7 year old for over a year. We built all the kitchen ourselves, painted every room, layed the flooring, replaced all the radiators ourselves, levelled all the garden and turfed it ourselves. We both worked pretty taxing jobs during the day and the grafted our arse off in the evenings and weekends until it was done. Like most people do. And we were bloody proud of our hard work and the new skills we'd learned when we'd finished.

We did not sit in a million pound rental house while someone else did every single bit of work in our other house for us. That is not a renovation. What they did was little more than the adults version of picking toys out of an argos catalogue and waiting for someone to assemble them.

Calling that a 'Reno' 🤢 is like saying you did a self build project when you just bought a new build off plan and they let you pick the kitchen.

I still can't believe that they had their decorators paint their woodwork black, just to decide to have it painted back to white again a few days later. Just shows how they haven't got a clue because that would have been an absolute bastatd of a job! And they've paid hundred of pounds for it to be done, and then redone, when they could have just picked up a tin of £15 paint and done it themselves. It's not exactly hard.

They are just too lazy to learn how and think they are far too busy and important to do such menial work themselves when they can just throw money at it instead.

They are ridiculous. Ripped apart an already finished and over priced house, copying a bunch of prentious crap on pinterest and then paying an utter fortune for someone to do absolutely everything just isn't much of an achievement and was a pretty tit financial move on their part.

When this bubble bursts they are going to be left with a house that no one else will touch, a very large mortgage and absolutely no skills still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
😂🤣😂 Oh Hannah....there is no ‘We’ did this to Roos room...only ‘our builders/decorators did!!! Apart from choosing ( copying) a look you did zilch!
And the one thing she did in Graysons room was to randomly stick triangle stickers all over one wall. Not a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hate to be that person. But that pup shouldn’t be going on walks/hikes that long, esp not a sausage dog. They got the wrong breed if this is what they intend to do.

Reactions: 17
Exactly! We lived in a building site with a 1 year old and a 7 year old for over a year. We built all the kitchen ourselves, painted every room, layed the flooring, replaced all the radiators ourselves, levelled all the garden and turfed it ourselves. We both worked pretty taxing jobs during the day and the grafted our arse off in the evenings and weekends until it was done. Like most people do. And we were bloody proud of our hard work and the new skills we'd learned when we'd finished.

We did not sit in a million pound rental house while someone else did every single bit of work in our other house for us. That is not a renovation. What they did was little more than the adults version of picking toys out of an argos catalogue and waiting for someone to assemble them.

Calling that a 'Reno' 🤢 is like saying you did a self build project when you just bought a new build off plan and they let you pick the kitchen.

I still can't believe that they had their decorators paint their woodwork black, just to decide to have it painted back to white again a few days later. Just shows how they haven't got a clue because that would have been an absolute bastatd of a job! And they've paid hundred of pounds for it to be done, and then redone, when they could have just picked up a tin of £15 paint and done it themselves. It's not exactly hard.

They are just too lazy to learn how and think they are far too busy and important to do such menial work themselves when they can just throw money at it instead.

They are ridiculous. Ripped apart an already finished and over priced house, copying a bunch of prentious crap on pinterest and then paying an utter fortune for someone to do absolutely everything just isn't much of an achievement and was a pretty tit financial move on their part.

When this bubble bursts they are going to be left with a house that no one else will touch, a very large mortgage and absolutely no skills still.
Everyone always says when the YouTube bubble bursts .... I can't see it bursting though unfortunately.

Hate to be that person. But that pup shouldn’t be going on walks/hikes that long, esp not a sausage dog. They got the wrong breed if this is what they intend to do.
I was thinking that! What is wrong with them. I hope he was carried most of the way. A dog that age and breed is not able for walks that length and damage will be done if they keep that up.

I find Hannah very robotic
Imagine having to live with Stef though - no wonder she hits the bottle

Reactions: 1
No vlog this week... I suppose now that they have their own house they can’t be bothered with filming...

Agree! he will have spine/hip problems. Why not get a terrier? Also, stop calling him a Rat!!!!

Reactions: 3
I just watched the tour of their house on Hannah's channel. It came up in my suggestions and I had heard of them before but not watched.

Their house has beautiful bones but it seems so gloomy in the video. I wonder about the dead of winter - it will be dark even at midday in parts of their home! From reading here I get the impression some people think they're a bit depressed? The dark isn't going to help with that! SAD is a real thing...:confused:

Reactions: 5
The dog also should not be going upstairs. It’s not a good breed to have with small children either. These dogs have become fashion accessories. MoD and FoD recently got one and Clemmie Telford has had one for a while. They seem to have replaced French bulldogs and pugs in the popularity stakes.

It suddenly popped into my head yesterday, does anyone remember the year or so where Stef referred to Hannah as Kony? Someone finally asked about it in a Q&A thinking it might be an affectionate nickname but Stef said that it was after the genocidal dictator Joseph Kony & he thought it was a funny joke

• Wow
It suddenly popped into my head yesterday, does anyone remember the year or so where Stef referred to Hannah as Kony? Someone finally asked about it in a Q&A thinking it might be an affectionate nickname but Stef said that it was after the genocidal dictator Joseph Kony & he thought it was a funny joke
He still calls her this, I thought it must be a little in joke but that’s quite disgusting.

I was thinking this! Also, they took him out as soon as they got him, I don’t know how old he was then but surely he wouldn’t have had his vaccinations which is SO dangerous :(

This weekends camping trip has to be for an AD. There is no way they would choose to go camping with two small children, dog and presumably the photographer who tags along with them at the moment with the weather forecast as bad as it is.

Why is this photographer following them around like a puppy? Did Stef lost all of his photographing abilities?

Agree! he will have spine/hip problems. Why not get a terrier? Also, stop calling him a Rat!!!!
They only got a dog for the insta opportunities. Terriers are probably deemed less worthy in the michalak house 🙄.

(Proud owner of a terrier here 🙌🏻💜)

They had their mortgage advisor over again and want to buy another house because they don't feel happy with the one they have. They're going to rent it out or air b&b it.

This is exactly what I've said all along.
They rushed into it and paid someone to do the whole thing up without even living there first and seeing how the space worked for them. Like most people do before they start such extensive renovations.

And now they've spent so much on an overpriced and already finished house, to then have someone gut it, rip out a perfectly nice kitchen and spent such an obscene amount of money doing it up to their very specific taste that they will never be able to sell it and make their money back on it.

You don't spend that kind of money on such a high end bespoke kitchen, kitting out the electrics on an editing suite with bloody wired in backlit snowboard and all the gadgets and smart features for their specific needs, just to think about moving out a month later.

What an utterly tit move on their part.

They are clueless.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What's their reason for not liking it? Considering they spent so long choosing everything and having it done up exactly to their specification, no expense spared, it makes them look absolutely bloody deranged to decide they don't like it five minutes after moving in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They had their mortgage advisor over again and want to buy another house because they don't feel happy with the one they have. They're going to rent it out or air b&b it.

This is exactly what I've said all along.
They rushed into it and paid someone to do the whole thing up without even living there first and seeing how the space worked for them. Like most people do before they start such extensive renovations.

And now they've spent so much on an overpriced and already finished house, to then have someone gut it, rip out a perfectly nice kitchen and spent such an obscene amount of money doing it up to their very specific taste that they will never be able to sell it and make their money back on it.

You don't spend that kind of money on such a high end bespoke kitchen, kitting out the electrics on an editing suite with bloody wired in backlit snowboard and all the gadgets and smart features for their specific needs, just to think about moving out a month later.

What an utterly tit move on their part.

They are clueless.
What in the actual hell?! Where are they getting all this money from to casually buy another house without selling the first... they spent an obscene amount buying this massive house and then immediately renovating it with only the ‘best’.

How embarrassing after you spent months directing this big house project to make it exactly to your taste, that most people could only ever dream of having the luxury to do, to then turn around and be dissatisfied. 😮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.