The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's their reason for not liking it? Considering they spent so long choosing everything and having it done up exactly to their specification, no expense spared, it makes them look absolutely bloody deranged to decide they don't like it five minutes after moving in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Apparently they like more contemporary style and more modern properties. They want some land to build a modern home to their taste.

They could have done that quite easily if they hadn't wasted so much bleeping money on a traditional Victorian/Georgian property done up like someone's try hard pinterest board without a clue what they're doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am disgusted. What a vile show of wealth. Doing up houses and then having the luxury of ‘not feeling it’s quite right’ so deciding to build a new one. And in the same video, making reference to Extinction Rebellion.

Hey, Michalaks... have a think about your excessive consumerism and how that impacts the environment!

Absolute disgrace and so far removed from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m literally in complete shock. This has gotta be click bait, surely?! If you’re not happy in a custom built house that cost millions.. you need to have a fuckin word with yourself

Reactions: 16
Whaaaaat?! Is this in today’s video or something? I just can’t believe it! They can’t have been in the new house more than a month? Isn’t it really expensive to change your mortgage to a buy to let? They rented an old house before they brought this one, surely that would give them a feel of living in an old house?

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched it but I can't understand how they can POSSIBLY afford to just buy another house as well as this one, which must have cost them an absolute fortune what with buying it and then gutting and rebuilding it, pretty much.

Reactions: 6
What a pair of twats!! Seriously if they get another mortgage it will be a miracle! There are so many laws/rules with regard to renting, plus a lot of people don’t look after the house the same as owners, they really are stupid!!! It will cost a few hundred grand to get a plot near Bath and then a couple more to build. So with the money they have already spent you are looking at 1.5 million ?? But remember guys, they are so poor, priced out of London!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for the biting, yes they are rightly cross and upset, but keep it off the internet!!! That is private and should have not been put out for thousands of people to see.

Reactions: 8
I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April the 1st. Is this serious or one of Stef's attempts at humour? I can't bring myself to sit through the actual vlog to find out.

Thay have only lived there 5 mins.

What an incredible expensive, stupid mistake to make. If you wanted to rent it out you would have have made it neural and with inexpensive fixtures and fittings. The original kitchen would be much more to most people's taste than a concrete floor and dark units.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t seen the blog but I am shocked. They can’t be these far up their own ass really? They lived there five mins and gutted the house to make it their own mis matched Pinterest board. They are so bleeping clueless. Why not spend a bit more time there? Those poor kids being dragged around.
Grayson already looks depressed and cranky and Hannah looks like such a moody cow these days.
Wow not even a custom done house could cheer them up
Since when do they like modern style anyway? They are all about the mid century and hipster vibe.
I bet the brands that paid for their kitchen and reno are livid. Imagine that going to a rental

Reactions: 7
I think they're renting it out because they know damn well if they sell it they dont have a hope in hell of getting their money back on it.

Overpriced finished houses, plus fees, plus stamp duty, plus price of labour for ripping the whole things out and paying an army of people to redo every single thing for them with very expensive choices, all whilst paying rent of another million quid property.

But as a rental? I don't know many people who have their specific dull and gloomy taste who are looking for a house with a 300 plug bleeping editing suite in it.

Who does a rental house in the most expensive paint, with the most expensive appliances with micro cement flooring and overpriced wallpaper and pays someone a fortune to paint all the woodwork twice, because black wasnt quite right and it all needed stripping back to white again.

They have REALLY fucked this up if they are serious. I thought they'd made a financial balls up anyway, but if they lived there long term it may be ok. But clearly a month was it.

I think they both need a bit if bloody therapy. They rushed in with no experiance, made the house as expensive and miserable as they could, without a thought for practicality or the reality of actually living there, and then are still dissatisfied and want to move on after a month.

This was all one big ego and vanity project for the gram that has massively backfired on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All those years they bleated on about not being able to afford to get on the property ladder and 'saving up' to become home owners and now they can suddenly afford to buy a house, gut it, pay to have it done up to their exact (and very high end) specification by builders, whilst living elsewhere, AND now talk about buying an additional property/land/self-build literally a couple of months after moving in?

Their finances are none of my business, but if they go ahead with the purchase of another property any time soon, at the very best they've made themselves look extremely disingenuous by pretending they couldn't afford to get on the property ladder for years, and at worst, downright liars. Shame, I've always found them quite honest up till now.

Reactions: 10
For me it's the gross sense of ego and entitlement and greed after all that moaning about being a humble family that just cant get on the property ladder.

I've been there, it's tough. But buying a million pound renovation project and turning round after a month and saying that it just doesnt feel right so you're getting another one is grotesque and deceiving.

Our first property didn't feel right either, most peoples first property doesnt. Because you spend so long just trying to save to get any cheap fixer upper to get on the ladder, that you have to make a lot of compromises. We spent 5 years in a TINY property, fixing it up ourselves on the cheap in the evenings to allow us to gain a bit of equilty to move on (but their ego wouldn't allow them to do that - too bust trying compete with the others).

Not renting a million pound house, whilst throwing money at a team to do up their million pound vanity gram 'Reno' to then say it isn't quite right so you're building a modern home and keeping that one too.

The are either very deceiving or they are putting their ego before their finances and making more tit decisions and it will all fall apart.

Last edited:
Did they really say this? I'm in shock.
They might struggle rent it and would have change their mortage.
I wondered if they had mortgage where family member adds to deposit.
Banes planning department are strict as most of bath falls into conservation area.
They will struggle find land in bath.
Bristols not cheap.
Maybe if they look Wiltshire way do Trowbridge or chippenham.
I don't get the pair of them. They need help.
Least live there a year see how you feel.
Mortgage be fixed I guess 5 years and it's not easy covert to btl mortgage.
Plus 2nd homes taxed higher these days.
What idiots. Wish bath chronicle do a peice on the ungrateful sods be hilarious.

Reactions: 5
I think they're renting it out because they know damn well if they sell it they dont have a hope in hell of getting their money back on it.

Overpriced finished houses, plus fees, plus stamp duty, plus price of labour for ripping the whole things out and paying an army of people to redo every single thing for them with very expensive choices, all whilst paying rent of another million quid property.

But as a rental? I don't know many people who have their specific dull and gloomy taste who are looking for a house with a 300 plug bleeping editing suite in it.

Who does a rental house in the most expensive paint, with the most expensive appliances with micro cement flooring and overpriced wallpaper and pays someone a fortune to paint all the woodwork twice, because black wasnt quite right and it all needed stripping back to white again.

They have REALLY fucked this up if they are serious. I thought they'd made a financial balls up anyway, but if they lived there long term it may be ok. But clearly a month was it.

I think they both need a bit if bloody therapy. They rushed in with no experiance, made the house as expensive and miserable as they could, without a thought for practicality or the reality of actually living there, and then are still dissatisfied and want to move on after a month.

This was all one big ego and vanity project for the gram that has massively backfired on them.
Exactly!!! If they want an income from a house buy one that needs a bit of work, and pu it out to rent, a three bed in Bath would rent out quickl. They are idiots if they rent out theirs,

Did they really say this? I'm in shock.
They might struggle rent it and would have change their mortage.
I wondered if they had mortgage where family member adds to deposit.
Banes planning department are strict as most of bath falls into conservation area.
They will struggle find land in bath.
Bristols not cheap.
Maybe if they look Wiltshire way do Trowbridge or chippenham.
I don't get the pair of them. They need help.
Least live there a year see how you feel.
Mortgage be fixed I guess 5 years and it's not easy covert to btl mortgage.
Plus 2nd homes taxed higher these days.
What idiots. Wish bath chronicle do a peice on the ungrateful sods be hilarious.
Stef, in Trowbridge?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 They could become friends with Lucy and Jordan Carter! 😂 ( I wouldn’t wish that on L &J).

Reactions: 1
On their interior Instagram she is cooing over the interior of a London townhouse, in very much the same style of their current house. The post has only 3 comments (one of which is their own).

Just watched the video about wanting to move house again, first video I’ve watched since they left London. What the actual hell has happened to Stefs voice I am crying laughing is it a joke he has put on for this video or is he actually that much of a stuck up twit now that he needed to change his entire voice!! I am so confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the video about wanting to move house again, first video I’ve watched since they left London. What the actual hell has happened to Stefs voice I am crying laughing is it a joke he has put on for this video or is he actually that much of a stuck up twit now that he needed to change his entire voice!! I am so confused 😂
I thought the exact same thing! They are both doing it!

I was telling my husband about this earlier and he said they are probably bullshitting and can’t afford the house they are living in, what do we think of that?! They don’t have a massive channel and their views aren’t through the roof so maybe he right 🤷🏻‍♀️

His voice has turned me right off their videos. And the fact that they're tit as well. I really enjoyed their videos when they were doing the make-up bags and whizzing round London on the vespa. They are just boring now, and there is something nasty about Hannah. And as for the house well pack of twats springs to mind. Also the classes bathroom makes me feel sick. Like the wood would get damp real quick.

I watched them years ago when Grayson was a baby but I started to tune out after they went and lived in the USA for that Wantfeed venture. Saw your guys’ chat about their house and so I went to watch their latest video. Oh my God I am laughing my head off at Stefs voice... what the hell is that about? what a pretentious twit 😂 pathetic! Don’t get me started on the woe is us act they put on about not being able to afford to buy a house. This is just all a joke. Makes me sick!

Reactions: 3
His voice has turned me right off their videos. And the fact that they're tit as well. I really enjoyed their videos when they were doing the make-up bags and whizzing round London on the vespa. They are just boring now, and there is something nasty about Hannah. And as for the house well pack of twats springs to mind. Also the classes bathroom makes me feel sick. Like the wood would get damp real quick.
Cladded not classes

I can’t help but wonder where do they get their money from? I mean they upload once a week if so...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.