The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but they put themselves first. They like how it looks they like the tree. The fact it makes the garden difficult for the children to freely play in is second to how it looks.

I'm also confused as to why they spent all that money renovating every single aspect of their house (when it was already lovely). To then get a puppy who will spend the next few months chewing, weeing and scratching every bit of that professionally sanded and painted floor and all those over priced rigs and bits of furniture.
Again, clueless.

I bet the kids and puppy are afraid to sit or touch anything.

Reactions: 3
The interiors / lighting is something I’ll never understand, especially paying thousands in rent while the builders were in. I think they’ve taken the soul out of the house. I get that it’s subjective but I think it’s stark and dreary.

I don´t really understand the concept of open shelving in the kitchen where everything gets easily greasy and dusty but when you have a bohemian lifestyle you obviously have to accept certain nonsenses... Also their dinning table barely fits in the new kitchen due to overdimensional kitchen counter. The old kichen had so much more life to it.

Reactions: 1
I started watching Hannah years ago when Grayson was a baby because he’s a similar age to my son and I could swear she didn’t used to speak like she does now. I feel like she’s putting on a posh accent??! It slips now and then but the way she speaks feels so strained now. Maybe I’m going mad!

Reactions: 10
I noticed that Joanne Good, of Middleaged Minx *fame* was bigging them up in her piece in BBC one TV Inside Out last week. She’s also in cahoots with the SacconeJolys too. And she’s recently signed to Gleam. Are the Michalaks with Gleam too?

I noticed that Joanne Good, of Middleaged Minx *fame* was bigging them up in her piece in BBC one TV Inside Out last week. She’s also in cahoots with the SacconeJolys too. And she’s recently signed to Gleam. Are the Michalaks with Gleam too?
They used to be but I don’t think they are anymore

It’s sad - I actually think they are both massively depressed. Imagine the soulless life they have now, of income purely through ads like that awful sausage one they did a few weeks ago, to her Aldi or lidl make up (whatever one it was.) anything to keep the pennies rolling in, trying to “influence” others when they don’t even like or rate the stuff. I bet Hannah never thought it would come to this when she was living in London selling her make up bags. They were the best vlogs imo

Has anyone checked out @_itslucy_ to see how much Hannah has copied this girls house?

Reactions: 7
Yes! the bag days were the best. Then the strange melancholy videos kicked in. I still maintain her separate, less produced channel is quite a nice watch. Fingers crossed they can’t find a way back to that, and brands that are relevant to their audience.

The sausage one 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I just think they should end the family channel and press ahead with Hannah having her own channel and selling her creations on the side.

I’m surprised Hannah is not up for having more children as before she took on the house renovation she seemed to be going down the route of wanting to pop them out one after the other! I still think Hannah will be pregnant again just once the honey moon period of the new house wears off.

I actually love the renovations and the interior choices she’s made, in a sea of YouTubers and Instagrammers houses that are drowning in super tacky crushed velvet this, glittery silver that and all grey everything it’s refreshing, but that’s probably because she’s completely ripped off @_itslucy_ taste as it’s already been said above.

Reactions: 4
I just think they should end the family channel and press ahead with Hannah having her own channel and selling her creations on the side.

I’m surprised Hannah is not up for having more children as before she took on the house renovation she seemed to be going down the route of wanting to pop them out one after the other! I still think Hannah will be pregnant again just once the honey moon period of the new house wears off.

I actually love the renovations and the interior choices she’s made, in a sea of YouTubers and Instagrammers houses that are drowning in super tacky crushed velvet this, glittery silver that and all grey everything it’s refreshing, but that’s probably because she’s completely ripped off @_itslucy_ taste as it’s already been said above.
I agree but Hannah used to have her own channel then Stef took it over and it is what it is today then she started her own one up again. I wonder if she regrets letting Stef take it over? I’m not into all the panelling and dark blue but I do prefer it over all the crushed velvet and grey of a lot of other accounts!

Little bit of bending of the rules of advertising this weekend, Hannah? I F I S T R E T C H T H E T I T L E and then add |ad that counts right? Nope, pretty sure AD needs to be the first word ...

I don’t know what happened to them. They became spoiled resentful asses when they moved to Bath. Even after all this omg we are so grateful we got this house thanks to you viewers they can’t even be arsed doing a tour. It’s a big FU to their viewers. No one gives a tit about your puppy and no one cares about your artsy silkies and poems Stef
Her blurry dark and rushed house tour was a joke and she got a lot of backlash. Why can’t they show their house? Their kitchen was paid for by their sponsor so much of it was sponsored. She got a special insta account to get free tit. And hype up the house and then .. nothing.
Why are they such asses?
I also think that they are both massively depressed but they can easily fix it with a little gratitude and appreciation for everything they have instead of whinging over nothing

Reactions: 5
😂🤣😂 Oh Hannah....there is no ‘We’ did this to Roos room...only ‘our builders/decorators did!!! Apart from choosing ( copying) a look you did zilch!

Reactions: 6
☝Exactly. They throw money at the project and left all the work to the builders apart some staged AD photos of them with a paint brush in hand. Take a look at the Unmumsy Mum home account to see what a real renovation project looks like.

Reactions: 4
She did make me laugh when she said she’d love doing the renovation and would love to do another because they are so fun! Yeah I bet they are when you don’t have to live amongst the building work, don’t have to do any of the reno bar picking colours and furniture oh and money isn’t really a worry!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.