The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think you could describe Stef as "a happy bunny" even on his best day. He is constantly miserable and sulky because he still has to put out the crappy youtube vlogs when he thinks his talents should have been spotted by Hollywood by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else already sensing trouble ahead with them having a dog? I'm getting a negative vibe from Stef, he's not a happy bunny, a bit sulky. I suspect possibly he wanted another baby but Hannah didn't.
Yep!

Stef wanted/wants a girl for sure. But I think Hannah is done having babies.

I was surprised how quickly they got the dog. It felt like in just a matter of weeks Hannah went from 'waiting for Stef to be ready' to bringing a puppy home!

Reactions: 1
I feel they’ve got the perfect stereotype blogger dog, I am surprised Stef “I’m not a typical you tuber I even hate the jolys” signed that off!

I don’t think they aren’t going to be able to travel as often for Stef to get his dreary drone shots. Can’t send those #ad range rovers back covered in dog hair....

Side note I really like Hannah and her natural vlogs, I’ve had to unfollow the Michalaks though for obvious reasons

I knew Stef back when he worked for Heat magazine. He was always vain, self consumed and arrogant. His long term girlfriend back then was the spitting image of Hannah, but around 10 yrs older. So of course he dumped her for the younger model.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Annoys me that she calls the latest vlog ‘my new house tour.’
It’s OUR. As in, hers and her husband’s. You do have to credit your editing husband for part of the reason why you have a fully renovated million pound house to show off in the first place love! Poor Stef (jokes) I reckon she does it to put him down discreetly / not discreetly

Reactions: 5
I knew Stef back when he worked for Heat magazine. He was always vain, self consumed and arrogant. His long term girlfriend back then was the spitting image of Hannah, but around 10 yrs older. So of course he dumped her for the younger model.
I’d be so interested in seeing a photo of his ex to see hers and Hannah’s similarities!

Reactions: 3
wpid-article-1313768429027-0d7c9dd300000578-41532_466x310.jpg

So gross. And so weird that they he was married to hannah in Vegas not much more than a year after this was taken.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
LOL at Hannah’s new house tour video, when she walks into the hallway and says ‘let me turn the lights on’ then realised the lights are already on. God that house looks so industrial

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something else that really irks me (even more than Hannah’s somethinks and everythinks ) is how they’ve always pleaded poverty growing up.
He’s an accomplished skier/snowboarder that I imagine he started young- it just isn’t a poor mans sport is it? And you don’t date Made in Chelsea stars or move in those circles if you’ve been poor! I personally don’t think. I think it’s lies to seem more relatable to the average Joe.

And she’s mentioned on vlogs when they’ve gone to Greece on holiday, that her family used to go to the same place every year??? Was it Crete? I’m sorry, that’s not poor.

One more whinge, it’s each to their own of course but their house is SO dreary. That Victorian school desk in Graysons room paired with a 70s vibe chair is just revolting.

AND I follow a Instagram account by this cool girl called Lucy, that Hannah also follows and she’s made her lounge look identical to Lucys ?!?
Check out @___itslucy___ for the style and colour rip off! Some parts are a real copy!
1. The lounge is almost identical
2. Same shelves in kitchen / styled the same
3. Bathroom / bathtub the same
4. Navy colour in kitchen / diner
5. Pink / blush bedroom

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Something else that really irks me (even more than Hannah’s somethinks and everythinks ) is how they’ve always pleaded poverty growing up.
He’s an accomplished skier/snowboarder that I imagine he started young- it just isn’t a poor mans sport is it? And you don’t date Made in Chelsea stars or move in those circles if you’ve been poor! I personally don’t think. I think it’s lies to seem more relatable to the average Joe.

And she’s mentioned on vlogs when they’ve gone to Greece on holiday, that her family used to go to the same place every year??? Was it Crete? I’m sorry, that’s not poor.

One more whinge, it’s each to their own of course but their house is SO dreary. That Victorian school desk in Graysons room paired with a 70s vibe chair is just revolting.

AND I follow a Instagram account by this cool girl called Lucy, that Hannah also follows and she’s made her lounge look identical to Lucys ?!?
Check out @___itslucy___ for the style and colour rip off! Some parts are a real copy!
1. The lounge is almost identical
2. Same shelves in kitchen / styled the same
3. Bathroom / bathtub the same
4. Navy colour in kitchen / diner
5. Pink / blush bedroom
This.
She was in a position to do an unpaid internship in London after university, which the vast majority of people simply cannot afford to take.
He was living in London, dating a made in Chelsea star, skiing and jetting hannah off the the Bahamas after they'd been dating a couple of months.

Their idea of poverty is not being Made In Chelsea star rich. Or having to drive a
Golf not a brand new range rover. Or not being able to get the zoella or saconejoly mantions, just their millionquid property in Bath.

I think they have always aspired to be upper class millionaires, or at least get to a point where they can appear like they are.

She said when they first started dating he said soon I will be a millionair. I think their relationship is based around greed and pretence 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does Hannah ever mention her sister much anymore? I feel like we know nothing about their actual real life, which is weird considering they are vloggers. I used to think Hannah was such a fun-chasing happy go lucky gal but now I just find her SOOO boring, like a cookie cutter of every middle class Waitrose mum

Reactions: 4
Watching the insta stories of the younger baby playing with the dog in the garden. How could they not see what a stupid idea putting a massive tree in the middle of their lawn was when they have kids?!

• Haha
Watching the insta stories of the younger baby playing with the dog in the garden. How could they not see what a stupid idea putting a massive tree in the middle of their lawn was when they have kids?!
I thought this when they did it.
Planting that tree was literally the only thing in that house that they didn't pay someone else to do. And they made an utter balls up of it and made the entire garden unusable.
They are clueless.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.