Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Well she’s finally addressed the implants. One way to pick up viewers they’ve lost along the way. They will monetise anything when it suits them! Although I spose she had no choice as the change in her figure would be obvious.
How dare you, it was a well concidored* decision!

*thought I was having a brain aneurysm trying to read that word in her caption

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Camperfan

VIP Member
Even Hannah doesn't have many brand deals anymore does she? Her latest one was the Muller yoghurts. There's a cringe comment on their from someone on that reel saying "yes Hannah, take the money, I support you". Hilarious, they clearly saw it was a money grab.
The glory days of being taken for a weekend away by land rover and the like seem to be long gone for them now.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Some of the comments on their vlog are brilliant! People getting tired of the 'woe is me' attitude when they chose to live in one of the most expensive cities in the UK and have a Tesla and a camper van

Their mortgage must be huge if they can't make a profit from renting their house out!

Camperfan

VIP Member
I clicked that link but it just goes on and on and on. Starts of looking nice but then veers into really random red and black text with parts of sentences black and parts red, different fonts. Just looks awful and reminds me of the ads in the back of the Sunday supplement that came with the newspaper (in the days when a Sunday newspaper was huge and had loads of diff sections).
Considering she says her "counter intuitive" programme doesn't mention anxiety at all, that web page uses it every other word! Also, breathe work, gentle movement and stillness don't exactly sound counter intuitive and are pretty standard concepts when someone's feeling anxious? You know, the kind of things the MIND app amongst many others has been offering for a few years now? They are such charlatans!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Yeah they went through a period of being very AD greedy. Advertising any old shit that wasn't a natural fit for them. Someone like Hannah always in highbrand make up pretending to buy/wear Aldi own brand make up was an absolute piss take.

lottiekarotti

Didn't they (as in Hannah and Stef) say the found homeschooling during lockdown really difficult and couldn't (and then kind of just didn't) do it? I feel like if they couldn't do it for their child in Year 2/3, there's no chance they'll even attempt it now

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It’s s bizarre, Stef is literally having some sort of crisis and Hannah is wafting around buying organic food in the most expensive shops in Bath. Twats the pair of them.

lottiekarotti

"No, darling, mummy can't buy you an ice cream, but do stand next to the van and look sweet, mummy has to post it on Instagram!"

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Finally gave up on wantfeed then. His original "this time next year we will be millionaires" idea. Pity all the viewers who invested money in it.

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef has just uploaded a 5 minute video - trying to come across as intellectual as he is reading Albert Adler's theories of social interaction. I studied Adler (et al) for GCSE psychology in 1988 :rolleyes: 😂 .........isn't he a total knob??????

• Haha
  • Heart

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Rereading it because I’m so in awe of how bad it is… they’ve used the American spelling of “realized” so I do think it’s AI 😂

ANOTHER embarrassing business idea from the mind of stef michalak

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I was coming here for this! As if Mrs Organic everything would eat a Muller yoghurt, she wouldn't even give her kids one.
Complete and utter sell out, I don't know how she has the cheek to do it. Guess that luxe low input life has to be funded somehow. If I haven't already done so I'm going to unfollow now.
I thought the same, i may message Muller and ask why they chose her, as we all know she would never eat that. The Ad she put out was crap and also the stuff Ruus got sent, very small gifted on stories, NO! It’s an AD!

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Still going to Portugal, apparently. Hasn’t actually said how they will support themselves in Portugal though. Sick of worrying about when the next brand deal is coming in, surely this won’t change in Portugal and could potentially be worse?! They both just need to get proper jobs, can’t see that as a problem with the UK more a problem with their attitude.

peebleweeble

Of course they’re like, we are the antidote to overconsumption… we won’t sell you anything… and what is the “main thing” glow state is about?.. selling you a quick fix anti anxiety package. Of course.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Yes, what happened to the specially chosen coffee blend they were selling? It's not been mentioned in weeks and Hannah was schilling some mushroom coffee she'd been gifted this week which reminded me she surely had her own to promote.
I was never sure what the actual point of Glowstate was, it has no clear aim and seems a random thread of whatever latest fad Hannah is into coupled with the odd bit of selling.
She did a yoga course but appears to have largely given up on teaching yoga. Then the nutrition course, but for what? How is she planning to make money from doing the course? Following hobbies doesn't necessarily relate to generating income.

Theyeahyeahs

Wanting office space is insane! They've both got a personal office space in their home. She not long ago renovated hers. Why on earth does she need office space? So many of us work from home a lot of the time now and make do with the kitchen table or a corner of the room, a whole personal home office is more than enough! A friend of mine even employs an assistant who comes and works from her house a day a week as office space is too expensive.
It's not 2009 anymore when all the bloggers/vloggers seemed to equate getting an office and staff as a badge of honour that they'd made it.
They don’t live in the real world, and they’re not part of the wider workforce who’ve transitioned to home working so they probably see it as a marker of productivity to rent an office space. Sounds like another bad financial decision. Like others have posted, the money they wasted renting at £4k a month and unnecessary renovations could have bought them a whole other property as an income stream.

I can imagine them sat around wondering why glowstate hasn’t got traction and deciding it’s the lack of dedicated office space that’s the problem :rolleyes: Nope, it’s that it’s a shit product they’re not qualified to deliver.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The thing is it’s NOT his idea! These cards have been around forever. He just stuck their name to a new set of questions ( although in reality the questions are probably generic). People are so dim paying that.
---
Also just get fucking jobs like the rest of us! It’s all about get rich quick! What makes those two grifters special? Go and earn a regular wage and stop pumping out your kids. He’s such a prick. Now has ADHD ?!? Of course! Hannah is as bad. Sell the Tesla. Sell the 1million pound house. Sell all your crap. Or get regular jobs. He is Del Boy. How he talks to the dogs is vile. Hannah still wafting around in M&S and her artisan bakery. Who the hell doesn’t think about the future when you have kids and plan and save for that? The fact he’s trying to claim these cards as his idea is royally pissing me off. Yet affair stolen the idea and marketed as his. I don’t want the kids or dogs to suffer but he needs to wake up and own his mistakes.

Last edited: