Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Did she really use yesterday’s dirty bath water again, and try to make it seem desirable by adding lumps of old ice from the freezer?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Camperfan

VIP Member
Poor Grayson, if he finds it hard at school here how on earth do they think it's going to be any better for him going to school in a foreign country?

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Didn't Stef keep going on about setting up passive income streams when they were in Portugal last year? This is just their latest attempt to get regular money coming in doing even less work that they were previously doing
how the followers are falling for it when these two clowns have literally TOLD THEM this. That basically, they’re actively trying to find new ways to exploit them for as little effort as possible so stef can fester on a beach.

Theyeahyeahs

The website for the blackout cards screams Chat GPT. (I use it for work and can recognise it a mile off - the idea is that you tweak the content to make it more brand aligned and readable - which he hasn't)
As if you have to pre-order and wait 6 weeks for them. Means they obviously haven’t invested in to a sensible number of initial stock units. How stingy can you get? Businesses require investment! More fool anyone who gives these jokers money for a product that doesn’t even exist yet. I would bet they’re using a far east supplier so also risky to not inspect your product shipments before actually selling to customers. They’re basically drop shipping like always! Wonder what their next venture will be when this inevitably flops.

Nbg85

They're posting 'Why we're leaving the UK' clickbait videos again just like they did a year ago when it seems that is is just 'a dream' according to Hannah and they're just going on a long van holiday again

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I don't think they will move either. It's just for click bait.

I don't know if Hannah would have chose to not have children but I beg she is regretting her decision on who she had them with.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
Yes, Hannah basically said she couldn't cope so wasn't bothering in lock down. She's also someone who is glad when the holidays are over and she can get her free time back to focus on herself (!) again. So being with her kids 24/7/365 is not going to bode well for them I think. The kids will need opportunities to be with peers if they move for the whole families good.

evoway13

VIP Member
I wanted to see how much traffic their GlowState website got.......I ran several different apps as I could not believe the numbers......... a big fat ZERO .......Wantfeed did better than this when it first launched 😂

• Haha

peebleweeble

Hannah’s just posted on her stories saying that she’s streamlined her supplements as she “was taking so many and she didn’t need to be”.
all those AF links to the vitamins she was taking all the time - she didn’t know what she was doing. I wonder how many followers have a trendy little pill box filled with expensive and useless supplements off the back of idiots like Hannah encouraging it like some kind of trend?
---
Good luck to them getting a mil for that house in today’s market as well! I’m sure they’ll postpone the move when they see how stagnant the housing market is.
also I’m not sure they’ve got the patience or resilience to cope with selling a house - imagine people wanting viewings and it not being centred around their little daily routines 😅 maybe they’re hoping it will sell while they’re on the road trip.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
So Hannah was asking for recommendations for free things to do in London whilst being gifted a free stay at a hotel with food included! Absolute grifters. Stef pushing his Blackout cards is giving me the rage too, they are not a new idea and his price is extortionate.

lovelylace

All this without any bread or carbohydrates would not give me the energy I need to make it until the lunch.

Celery16

VIP Member
She used to wear them when the oldest kid was a baby, to block out his crying 😡

eta: crossed posts!

CoraSP

Chatty Member
The website for the blackout cards screams Chat GPT. (I use it for work and can recognise it a mile off - the idea is that you tweak the content to make it more brand aligned and readable - which he hasn't)

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
They do seem in different pages don’t they.. Stef. “We want to get rid of everything”…Hannah “this is my new ice bath gift…

Camperfan

VIP Member
No cons made me chuckle - she hated some of the basic campsites in Spain, hated the heatwave, spent a few nights in an Airbnb on the way, then spent about a week in a farmhouse (with pool I think?) when they ripped the roof off theirs.
I have a van, it's great but I'm not deluded enough to say it's all amazing with no downsides.
Packed light and didn't care what she wore also gave me another chuckle. We all saw her posing in that black dress with the traditional tiles, and the ridiculous posing in the crochet dress in the retro camper. Didn't steff pack a kettle bell FFs 😂 Pull the other one Hannah

• Haha
Her latest post! Advertising Muller light and making bagel sandwiches for a picnic.. when they are busy saying they are eating less chemicals and UPFs ! So hypocritical !

peebleweeble

First post here but long time lurker. Those free guides they're giving away look like those from Secret Weapon PLR. In other words, all they've done is stick their own photos on and changed up the design a bit.

Isn't 'health coach' Meg former blogger/influencer 'Wonderful You'?
Well it would be very weird if they’d had an original idea 😅

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
So it's another "just want to be in the van" "van life" "epic road trip" Portugal trip where they mainly stay in AirBnBs again then? Judging by steffs story of them looking for places to stay.
But don't forget they have no money *sob sob*