Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dodah

I started following Hannah way back in 2017 for her pregnancy blogs and loved her then, and when Stef started the editing and making them gorgeous. But somewhere along the way he started to be more and more of a bellend and i stopped following them when they moved to Bath. Somehow he popped up on my insta feed today and Christ on a bike he’s painful isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ctross03

Using the term 'worked' seems odd to me, it comes across like "it worked, we tricked everyone finally!". I kind of feel bad for Stef in the latest video as he seems to be so attached to these ideas with little foresight into how the initial buzz will fade, until he has to come up with the next 'idea'. Why not just work as a freelance video editor? Weddings or events even? He has enough of a portfolio to appeal to agencies/creators. You can earn good money, be flexible, use the skills he seems to enjoy using, yes it's for someone else but it would give them the means to continue with their own things too. Compromise and balance is all you need. It's frustrating to watch this cycle of desperation

Reactions: 12

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Getting tired of him pleading poverty when they are clearly not. It is patronizing & insulting. He only pretends to be poor when he is selling something. Con artists of note! 🤢

Reactions: 11

Camperfan

VIP Member
I can't get over he's whinging about UPF food at the hospital. The NHS has far bigger fish to fry than this, and he can always pop out and get something more suited to his needs if he wants. Guys an absolute knobber.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hannah seems so unaffected by everything, swanning around drinking her gifted pukka tea whilst Stefs having a breakdown in the attic!

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef is still throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing what will stick..........Now he's invented a 'conversation starter' card game :rolleyes: ......a quick Google search led me to hundreds of the same type of game ........starting from £4 ........😂....his game is £29.99,reduced to £26.99 .....GO AND GET A REAL JOB!

• Wow
  • Haha

SELdnGal

Watched a bit of their recent video. Clickbait title and exploiting Grayson while he's in hospital. Nothing new there. I always wonder if they ask permission from NHS staff to be able to film and upload these clips?

A fair amount of what Stef said did resonate with me - I think as a generation of millennials we're really all feeling the burnout. I appreciated his honesty in acknowledging that he's been so desperate for validation. But I still think they are simply trying to run away - they aren't thinking really about their children and how they might cope with being isolated without the friendship groups they have formed. I have a child a similar age to Rufus and it would devastate him to move and leave his friends. I know that the school holidays are hard work when he has nothing to do - it would be hard to keep kids entertained 24/7 especially as it's not something they've ever had to do before. And just what do they think they will do day in, day out? The kids will be at home all day, presumably, they won't be in some bustling city?

I just think they are running away from their problems and isolating themselves. I truly think they should sell up, but should just move to Margate to be closer to Hannah's sister so they have more of a community around them, and they could buy a reno project and document it or something. But I think Stef thinks that's too basic, they have this desire to be 'different' and better and above the rest.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Report report report.

Sobriety is such a serious thing. It has so much importance on people. What they’re doing is utterly criminal. They should be held to account for their actions. For instance “I need to be sober because I can’t stop at one drink. But I don’t HAVE to not drink because so long as it’s only one I’m sober and Stef and Hannah say I’m still sober if I do. Oh fuck, I drank one, then I had another, and another, because that shit’s hard. I’ll still be ok to drive though. Because it’s technically only one…. Fuck..everything hurts. I’m calling to my kids and they’re not answering.

Sorry Stef, is my warning too GCSE project? Funnily enough it happens every day. These aren’t bad people but they absolutely have vices that the can’t be told is ok.

Drinking is just not worth it if you’re at risk of not knowing where the line is after a couple. And it’s so so dangerous to every suggest that any level of drinking is ok if you need to be sober

SELdnGal

It all seems really sad and depressing. Maybe they should made a docu about what happens when being an influencer fails. When that's your only identity and source of income and it spectacularly falls off a cliff.

Everything they do now screams 'get rich quick' - selling alibaba shite for a high mark up, flogging digital products in a really spammy way, then trying these cards. It suggests they really are in a shit spot with regard to money - particularly him. I can imagine hannah does still get a fair amount of brand partnerships on insta, but without the vlogs, he literally seems to have no source of income.
---
They haven't posted on glowstate for over a month. Eeek. That must have bombed far more than they even imagined.

Reactions: 10

linzilou

She’s getting paid, she will shill any old shite. They got sent so much free yogurt Rufus was outside trying to sell it 🤦‍♀️
do you remember when she did an ad for Aldi make up 😂 with a silky montage and everything.

That’s one of those weird influencer things that will randomly pop into my head now and again, like when Mrs meldrum was going to report tattle to the police for saying she wore fake tan, or when gab lindley changed her name to Mona.

Hannah said in her email yesterday she was sorted health wise because she sorted her hormones out- couldn’t possibly be anything to do with her constant day drinking and hangovers 🙄

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Organic food, nature loving, tackling hormone imbalance...yet at some point replaced the grass lawn with crappy fake grass. Which is increasingly in the news about not only environmental but also health impacts. She honestly has no clue!

coco

£25 for a turmeric supplement. These two are having a laugh! You can get them for less than a tenner on Amazon. Plus, theirs is a private label formulation (I can tell from the bottle as I looked into this years ago). I mean a lot of businesses do that but you're essentially just choosing a product and sticking a label on it so not worth the £££'s they're selling it for.

• Wow

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
As if you have to pre-order and wait 6 weeks for them. Means they obviously haven’t invested in to a sensible number of initial stock units. How stingy can you get? Businesses require investment! More fool anyone who gives these jokers money for a product that doesn’t even exist yet. I would bet they’re using a far east supplier so also risky to not inspect your product shipments before actually selling to customers. They’re basically drop shipping like always! Wonder what their next venture will be when this inevitably flops.
He’s basically Del Boy at this point! 😂 Just after a quick buck & on to the next scam!

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I thought the same, i may message Muller and ask why they chose her, as we all know she would never eat that. The Ad she put out was crap and also the stuff Ruus got sent, very small gifted on stories, NO! It’s an AD!
...it reminds me of the ad for Aldi makeup when she only uses high end products!! 😂

• Haha
All this "coaching" stuff is super dangerous if not done by qualified people. It might lead to people unpacking their trauma at home without being supervised by a professionel or these nutrition courses can lead to eating disorders. It is not just a bit of wellness. It can cause serious and long term damage. I don't know how someone would be willing to risk other peoples well being just to be able to fund a fancy life style. It is so shameful. I have also done an online yoga teacher course during the pandemic to keep me distracted. While it was great digging deeper into my practice, I would never consider myself a yoga teacher after it.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Last week I fell down the Estee Lalonde rabbit hole (aka Essiebutton)....she's getting married to a guy called Ben this year. I wondered what happened to her ex, 'Aslan' (@li0nsmane on Twitter/X)......he's not posted since 2018 but, I noticed 'Glow State' was one of his followers ....I clicked on Glow State and Hannah is using her old twitter account to make it look as though they have 57.4k followers on their new business!!!! Snide and conniving!!!

Emmasaaaars

Omg she's infuriating. All about UPF free food and health and then an add for f***ING muller light, an insanely awful upf product. Full of aspartame, flavourings etc. She is such, they are such hypocrites. Literally do anything for a dime. Have they no shame. And her voice. What is with the weird childlike enunciation of her words.

Attachments

• Heart