Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I think it was a stretch even in the golden days of Gleam. Now that's gone, their income must have taken a massive hit. There are houses for sale in Bath with much more space around the 600k mark.
Feel sorry for the kids having to leave it, and their schools. Imagine being home schooled by dick brain and yoga fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef has just uploaded a 5 minute video - trying to come across as intellectual as he is reading Albert Adler's theories of social interaction. I studied Adler (et al) for GCSE psychology in 1988 :rolleyes: 😂 .........isn't he a total knob??????

• Haha
  • Heart

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Rereading it because I’m so in awe of how bad it is… they’ve used the American spelling of “realized” so I do think it’s AI 😂

ANOTHER embarrassing business idea from the mind of stef michalak

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I was coming here for this! As if Mrs Organic everything would eat a Muller yoghurt, she wouldn't even give her kids one.
Complete and utter sell out, I don't know how she has the cheek to do it. Guess that luxe low input life has to be funded somehow. If I haven't already done so I'm going to unfollow now.
I thought the same, i may message Muller and ask why they chose her, as we all know she would never eat that. The Ad she put out was crap and also the stuff Ruus got sent, very small gifted on stories, NO! It’s an AD!

• Angry
Reactions: 7

curious.alice

Those cards they’re trying to sell… didn’t even get them proof read. There is a typo (“somethings” instead of “some things”), and that’s just on one of the two cards pictured in the advert!

(I’m also pedantic and believe that while grammatically correct, the sentence on the other card would flow better this way: “What aspect of yourself do you hope will never change”… seeing as “hope” alludes to something in the future.)

Attachments

• Haha

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Still going to Portugal, apparently. Hasn’t actually said how they will support themselves in Portugal though. Sick of worrying about when the next brand deal is coming in, surely this won’t change in Portugal and could potentially be worse?! They both just need to get proper jobs, can’t see that as a problem with the UK more a problem with their attitude.

peebleweeble

Of course they’re like, we are the antidote to overconsumption… we won’t sell you anything… and what is the “main thing” glow state is about?.. selling you a quick fix anti anxiety package. Of course.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Yes, what happened to the specially chosen coffee blend they were selling? It's not been mentioned in weeks and Hannah was schilling some mushroom coffee she'd been gifted this week which reminded me she surely had her own to promote.
I was never sure what the actual point of Glowstate was, it has no clear aim and seems a random thread of whatever latest fad Hannah is into coupled with the odd bit of selling.
She did a yoga course but appears to have largely given up on teaching yoga. Then the nutrition course, but for what? How is she planning to make money from doing the course? Following hobbies doesn't necessarily relate to generating income.

Theyeahyeahs

Wanting office space is insane! They've both got a personal office space in their home. She not long ago renovated hers. Why on earth does she need office space? So many of us work from home a lot of the time now and make do with the kitchen table or a corner of the room, a whole personal home office is more than enough! A friend of mine even employs an assistant who comes and works from her house a day a week as office space is too expensive.
It's not 2009 anymore when all the bloggers/vloggers seemed to equate getting an office and staff as a badge of honour that they'd made it.
They don’t live in the real world, and they’re not part of the wider workforce who’ve transitioned to home working so they probably see it as a marker of productivity to rent an office space. Sounds like another bad financial decision. Like others have posted, the money they wasted renting at £4k a month and unnecessary renovations could have bought them a whole other property as an income stream.

I can imagine them sat around wondering why glowstate hasn’t got traction and deciding it’s the lack of dedicated office space that’s the problem :rolleyes: Nope, it’s that it’s a shit product they’re not qualified to deliver.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The thing is it’s NOT his idea! These cards have been around forever. He just stuck their name to a new set of questions ( although in reality the questions are probably generic). People are so dim paying that.
---
Also just get fucking jobs like the rest of us! It’s all about get rich quick! What makes those two grifters special? Go and earn a regular wage and stop pumping out your kids. He’s such a prick. Now has ADHD ?!? Of course! Hannah is as bad. Sell the Tesla. Sell the 1million pound house. Sell all your crap. Or get regular jobs. He is Del Boy. How he talks to the dogs is vile. Hannah still wafting around in M&S and her artisan bakery. Who the hell doesn’t think about the future when you have kids and plan and save for that? The fact he’s trying to claim these cards as his idea is royally pissing me off. Yet affair stolen the idea and marketed as his. I don’t want the kids or dogs to suffer but he needs to wake up and own his mistakes.

Last edited:

peebleweeble

Well she’s finally addressed the implants. One way to pick up viewers they’ve lost along the way. They will monetise anything when it suits them! Although I spose she had no choice as the change in her figure would be obvious.

SELdnGal

If she'd bothered to be consistent with Yoga, she could have made a living from it. I can imagine people did sign up to do her classes, but I think she only did them once in a blue moon. If she had tried to turn that into a membership, or had really high quality videos on YT they could have done well, but they both can't stay consistent at anything. Always striving for more and bigger.

lovelylace

Why would they apply for an allotment or even looking for an office place for glow state if they are planning on going to Portugal?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Got to b illegal hasn’t it? Also all the reviews seem to be for Hannah’s yoga classes. So wrong and so dodgy just setting up a completely new company but using reviews from something else.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
And buying their first house to the tune of 825k then spending close to 80/100k on renovations. Their kitchen alone is all handmade bespoke.

Theyeahyeahs

How big is their mortgage that renting it out won’t cover mortgage payments and fees?
The 4 bed Victorian townhouse on my road has just been rented out for £2500 a month and we don’t live anywhere like Bath.
It’s a similar size to theirs without the loft conversion.
I wonder how much equity they have.
It’s not adding up for me either because
I thought that switching your mortgage to buy-to-let meant you only pay the interest? That massively brings down your monthly payment and means you profit from rent!? Isn’t that… being a landlord? Unless they haven’t got enough equity in the house to switch and they’re mortgaged up to the eye balls 👀

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Has he been officially diagnosed with ADHD or is he jumping on this bandwagon too.
Jumping on the bandwagon......He's making out he's never succeeded at school/college due to ADHD. I know everyone is different but, my 20 year old son (diagnosed ADHD) is at uni

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
anyone Know the ASA email, I’m so sick of this shit., They know exactly what they are doing, first story no mention at all it’s gifted, second story spot the ‘gifted’. Also no AD which it is! They don’t gift it because they like you Hannah!

Attachments

• Wow