Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I hate this! It's not "lol" that steff is wearing noise cancelling headphones whilst baking with his kids. It looks like he's not taking control of the situation, or being in the moment with his kids. What message is this giving the kids? That their chatter and noise isn't important to him?
Baking, or any activity, with kids is to me such an important time to bond, you might start chatting about things that worry them. I find it sad, not funny, they are only young like this for such a short time. The Michalak kids are almost out of that age of doing baking with a parent, and they aren't toddlers so surely the noise can't be that unbearable?

I'm also editing to add that Hannah sharing the pictures and words Rufus had put in his book over sharing, it's his personal feelings and thoughts she's sharing which he may not have been comfortable with. This is a boy who had mental health issues in the past with hair pulling, why not leave it between child and parent than use as content for your stories?
Yes well remember, Hannah, earth mother, ware these when Grayson was 3/4 weeks old so she couldn’t hear him crying to be fed because she wanted him in a routine! Plus her glasses of Prosecco in the afternoons, great mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Camperfan

VIP Member
Well the coffee is launched, and it's just bog standard organic coffee? Not sure how that aligns with the whole "Glowstate" thing. I felt sure it would be one of those "added health" coffee.

Struggled to find more expensive organic coffee online, found some 250g at £11. The Michalak offering is £12 something, from a couple with no background in this and are again basically just repackaging bought in stuff.
It's "carbon nutural" though - I do love their typos, do they not even bother to spell/sense check stuff?!😂

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
They could have bought a much more modest house and had a smaller mortgage. But for Hannah it had to be the big Bath stone period house, rather than a 1960s semi.
Lol at them in London moaning priced out of market only to buy huge house, and rent a large attractive home while (largely unnecessarily) renovating it (I liked the original kitchen more!).
Now they moan priced out of lolling about doing as little as possible and can't move to Portugal.
What do they even do all day long while both kids at school??

Camperfan

VIP Member
Wanting office space is insane! They've both got a personal office space in their home. She not long ago renovated hers. Why on earth does she need office space? So many of us work from home a lot of the time now and make do with the kitchen table or a corner of the room, a whole personal home office is more than enough! A friend of mine even employs an assistant who comes and works from her house a day a week as office space is too expensive.
It's not 2009 anymore when all the bloggers/vloggers seemed to equate getting an office and staff as a badge of honour that they'd made it.

• Heart

Sansaaaa123

The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?

evoway13

VIP Member
Firstly that’s so shit, secondly Google five star review is all for her Yoga!
The ASA contacted me immediately. The Michalak's appear to have cleaned shop by removing the term 'alcohol dependency' - but, they cannot use reviews for Hannah's old yoga for their new company..............it proves they read here though.........Stef bragged that 2000 people have 'signed up' .......yes, probably for the free downloads.........and they've changed their IG to 'we are glowstate'........Wantfeed was a more wider appealing app......and that hasn't done much. People will invest money if they like the people behind it........The Michalak's just aren't likeable

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🤢🤢 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.
What a twatish thing to say…typical Stef!

You’re not being over sensitive @ellyjelly2 - he is being an insensitive, thoughtless twot!

• Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
The influencer glory days are over yet they still drive a Tesla, own a camper van, live in one of the best parts of Bath. They travel for month 2 years in a row & can afford private surgery.

Emmasaaaars

Jeez you'd almost feel sorry for them. It's utterly mortifying their carry on. I wonder are they petrified of not being able to literally live (their bougie life) and pay mortgage etc.
Get a real job Hannah and some stability you absolute leech.

• Heart

peebleweeble

They certainly can’t pretend they’re spending much time working when they’ve taken on that great big allotment. Shows how much time they must have on their hands!

I’ve got two small plots in my grandads garden, been growing things for a couple of years now and I honestly don’t know how stef thinks they’ll be at all self sufficient any time soon. Unless their allotment is much bigger than it looks and it’s their new full time job haha

Knowing them they’ll get bored of it and get kicked off after ruining it for the next person. I’m predicting a moany video at some point from stef about “allotment politics” portraying himself as a victim as soon as their allotment neighbours start to complain about the state of their plot which will no doubt fall apart within the year.

That is unless they literally work hard on it - which I can’t see happening!

Camperfan

VIP Member
Had to say no to a £3.50 ice cream for her kid but happily spends an extortionate amount on skincare and products for herself .. laughable
Plus the story before she's there with a takeaway coffee (which probably cost more than £3.50) and a Cano can of water. But let's face it, no surprise, her and Stef both seem self obsessed and selfish parents.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And people are having issues ordering through the website so he says to DM him direct. Why would anyone bother? Just go elsewhere. They are absolute amateurs in everything they touch.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🤢🤢 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.

• Sad

Theyeahyeahs

For those who didn't sign up for a nosey... It's really weird.
Wow what a load of old shite. Deranged psycho babble :oops: Also what does Hannah working with Adanola have to do with anxiety lol.

“I realise this is very inexpensive and that I’m practically giving it away…” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They’re not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Wow

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef is still throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing what will stick..........Now he's invented a 'conversation starter' card game :rolleyes: ......a quick Google search led me to hundreds of the same type of game ........starting from £4 ........😂....his game is £29.99,reduced to £26.99 .....GO AND GET A REAL JOB!
Omfg!! I saw someone comment you can buy the exact same on Amazon….Deleted. People are stupid if they pay that! Fooks and their money. Just go and get a bloody job! He’s literally Del Boy at this point. The Wantfeed investment money probably went on two months living it up in Australia for S and H.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

evoway13

VIP Member
I have never known a more depressing family! I didn’t know that they’d uploaded 5 days ago - and it seems many others didn’t with 29k views. Stef complaining about the constraints of school when he was younger - and now bitterly complaining about his life being ‘unaffordable’ now. Yet, they could buy a house at £400k and reduce their living costs but, they wouldn’t have the Instagram house for Hannah’s moody poses. Speaking of Hannah - she has way too much time on her hands to concentrate on her own body all morning. When my children were younger, I didn’t have time to wipe my bum ! I don’t see how the Michalak’s will be any happier in Portugal - they both come across as severely depressed wherever they are!
---
.....and maybe Grayson is struggling with school because Stef's attitude to education is appalling

Last edited:
Reactions: 8