Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
I wonder where and how long they are off for this time. Love how the story on insta features not their van but the classic one they didn't even sleep in, just drove about between airBnbs...

Reactions: 2
I work in public health and m
I can't get over he's whinging about UPF food at the hospital. The NHS has far bigger fish to fry than this, and he can always pop out and get something more suited to his needs if he wants. Guys an absolute knobber.
y colleague did a study on hospital food. The nhs outsource it all because they focus on clinical. They are private businesses that have to make a profit. When the canteen do salad and veg etc people don’t buy it. Simple as.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
My son is at uni studying for his degree in music performance and production. He and his friend have got a grant to set up a music studio for underprivileged teenagers in our local area. The local council is investing too. They both have ADHD and play in local bands. My daughter is going to help with admin/publicity etc. I'm so proud of the three of them.
How wonderful. I wish them every success. That is a really worthwhile project.

• Heart

GingerSquid

Are we getting the vibe she’d like to split with him? I don’t watch them anymore as find them a bit depressing and I just need escapism running a business with three young children myself.

Reactions: 1

curious.alice

They could have bought a much more modest house and had a smaller mortgage. But for Hannah it had to be the big Bath stone period house, rather than a 1960s semi.
Lol at them in London moaning priced out of market only to buy huge house, and rent a large attractive home while (largely unnecessarily) renovating it (I liked the original kitchen more!).
Now they moan priced out of lolling about doing as little as possible and can't move to Portugal.
What do they even do all day long while both kids at school??
their house doesn’t look THAT big to me (I could be totally wrong, I don’t really watch their videos any more). Do we know how many square feet they have?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef has just uploaded a 5 minute video - trying to come across as intellectual as he is reading Albert Adler's theories of social interaction. I studied Adler (et al) for GCSE psychology in 1988 :rolleyes: 😂 .........isn't he a total knob??????
He read a book….now in Michalak world he’s a font of all knowledge.

• Haha

IBeingnosey

Does she say what (supposedly) made her to decide to get them removed? I’m surprised as she’s a fan of the backless tops/dresses usually

stampystamp

Chatty Member
I don’t see why they don’t keep the house and rent it out for a bit tbh. Seems like they will lose a lot of money selling it and probs won’t be able to get back on the ladder if Portugal goes tits up
To be fair they did explain that if they rented it out they would lose more money as it wouldn’t cover the mortgage and the agents fees.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Sell the house if they genuinely can’t affo
I don’t see why they don’t keep the house and rent it out for a bit tbh. Seems like they will lose a lot of money selling it and probs won’t be able to get back on the ladder if Portugal goes tits up
They can’t afford to keep it, thats the issue. As said to rent it out isn’t cost effective. I think no matter what the house has to go if it’s as bad as he says. However they could downsize and stay local.

evoway13

VIP Member
Elle the racist Darby-Swift is moving to the USA with her husband , 2 boys and 2 dogs. She is only in her twenties......compared to Stef, in his 40's, mid male menopause, festering in his 'studio' - complaining how bad his life is because he can't afford to move abroad......

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Let's not forget the money he must of spent to get these cards made and printed! I wonder if they do have a lot of money or are they drowning in debt? Was the boob op paid for using a loan perhaps?
I think the cards are all pre ordered, he will use the money from that to pay for them although he said he had got back what he’s invested so🤷‍♀️ just seems to be quite a wait until you get them.

lovelylace

I was just about to say the same, the jacket is lovely but really super oversized and doesn’t suit her. Doesn’t look cosy at all… Plus she already bought a shorter transitional jacket this year in exactly the same mint colour.