Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef is constantly moaning about the cost of living and how he is a slave to the 'system'........so, he brings out a box of cards for £30!!! The vast majority of working people don't even have £30 to spare at the end of each month. Some families are surviving on £30 a week for food and they are in WORK!!! I've read articles that show nurses going to foodbanks!!! I hope he has covered himself legally if another company sues him for stealing their idea (questions are identical etc)

He says the 'influencer's days are over'.....he must be looking in the wrong place. A young couple on youtube own the home they're living in and bought a terraced house to rent out. They are starting a jean's company. They don't eat at artisan bakeries or shop in M & S - they don't own a Tesla or campervan - they have one family car

Stef thought he was 'poor' many years ago, when he figured he was 'priced out of London' - he was priced out of the more popular places to live in London. They had the money to buy a nice semi in Wimbledon - it wasn't the instagram aesthetic

Reactions: 9

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And people are having issues ordering through the website so he says to DM him direct. Why would anyone bother? Just go elsewhere. They are absolute amateurs in everything they touch.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🤢🤢 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.

• Sad

Theyeahyeahs

For those who didn't sign up for a nosey... It's really weird.
Wow what a load of old shite. Deranged psycho babble :oops: Also what does Hannah working with Adanola have to do with anxiety lol.

“I realise this is very inexpensive and that I’m practically giving it away…” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They’re not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Wow

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef is still throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing what will stick..........Now he's invented a 'conversation starter' card game :rolleyes: ......a quick Google search led me to hundreds of the same type of game ........starting from £4 ........😂....his game is £29.99,reduced to £26.99 .....GO AND GET A REAL JOB!
Omfg!! I saw someone comment you can buy the exact same on Amazon….Deleted. People are stupid if they pay that! Fooks and their money. Just go and get a bloody job! He’s literally Del Boy at this point. The Wantfeed investment money probably went on two months living it up in Australia for S and H.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

evoway13

VIP Member
I have never known a more depressing family! I didn’t know that they’d uploaded 5 days ago - and it seems many others didn’t with 29k views. Stef complaining about the constraints of school when he was younger - and now bitterly complaining about his life being ‘unaffordable’ now. Yet, they could buy a house at £400k and reduce their living costs but, they wouldn’t have the Instagram house for Hannah’s moody poses. Speaking of Hannah - she has way too much time on her hands to concentrate on her own body all morning. When my children were younger, I didn’t have time to wipe my bum ! I don’t see how the Michalak’s will be any happier in Portugal - they both come across as severely depressed wherever they are!
---
.....and maybe Grayson is struggling with school because Stef's attitude to education is appalling

Last edited:
Hannah's focus on her body seems to get a bit out of hand and obsessive. Nothing wrong making healthy choices, but all the vitamins, obsession with clean eating/ workouts is quite the opposite of a person who it "healed" and listens to their own needs.

• Heart

peebleweeble

I have no interest in buying turmeric capsules from this clueless pair.

Hannah is making a right dick of herself with this jacket she’s advertising on insta today. It looks ridiculously oversized, doubt she’ll ever wear it.

what’s with her new weird positive tone as well? Seems so fake when as an older viewer I remember her being quite cynical and sarcastic - often in a down to earth way. She’s the same in the turmeric video - really weird and upbeat, doesn’t seem normal!

Camperfan

VIP Member
That one looks lovely, light and airy, pretty garden. Theirs always looks so dark, niche decor and they trashed the garden with faux grass.
Always baffles me, Hannah obsessed with her hormone balance and organic everything, yet happy to let the kids and dog play on artificial grass.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
They're just not getting the big paydays, freebies and lux items they used to get when they were with Gleam, and the influencer grift was at it's peak.

Camperfan

VIP Member
I was coming here for this! As if Mrs Organic everything would eat a Muller yoghurt, she wouldn't even give her kids one.
Complete and utter sell out, I don't know how she has the cheek to do it. Guess that luxe low input life has to be funded somehow. If I haven't already done so I'm going to unfollow now.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
Portugal was one of the countries open to digital nomads, hence so many YouTubers moving out there. Not sure if it still is though.
I still don't understand what problems they have here they think moving abroad, anywhere, will solve? Agree with an earlier comment that said Steff is a bitter middle aged man and will take that with him. What about the new problems they will face, a language barrier, the upheaval for the kids, they will still need to fund themselves. Or do they think they can live in Portugal in the rental income of their Bath home and whatever dribs and drabs they make online? I didn't think Portugal was especially cheap these days, probably not the popular coastal resorts where they will no doubt want to live. Can't see them choosing a run down out in the sticks property which needs lots of work.

• Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Hannah and Stef have both worn those earphones at the same time whilst on a road trip with their kids. Awful parenting and dangerous driving.

• Sad

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I think most of us here loved Hannah in the early days. I had my babies at roughly the same time as her and really enjoyed the content 2014-2016, he gradually took over, dulled her sparkle and tried to monetise every single thing she does. Oh Hannah likes yoga? Cool, sell courses.

evoway13

VIP Member
Well the coffee is launched, and it's just bog standard organic coffee? Not sure how that aligns with the whole "Glowstate" thing. I felt sure it would be one of those "added health" coffee.

Struggled to find more expensive organic coffee online, found some 250g at £11. The Michalak offering is £12 something, from a couple with no background in this and are again basically just repackaging bought in stuff.
It's "carbon nutural" though - I do love their typos, do they not even bother to spell/sense check stuff?!😂
.....£11 for 250g? You can get 250g coffee at Harrods for £12.50.........and also at HR Higgins in Mayfair at £13.50........these influencers don't half take the p*ss!!!!!

• Wow

Camperfan

VIP Member
Portugal isn't the issue, it was the apparent lack of any child friendly activities. Sitting around in trendy cafes, driving miles and miles at a time, waiting about while their dad takes overly posed photos of their mum. That's the boring part.

evoway13

VIP Member
One of their biggest mistakes was renting the £4k a month house........At the time, it seems that they were trying to compete with the Saccone Joly's who had bought a property at £1.6 million. I think it was also during the time that Zoe Sugg bought her house (around summer of 2017).....the Michalak's were trying to compete with other youtubers who had million's of subscribers......and I think they had 140k subs at the time