The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Glowstate IG account has 0 - 3 comments on each post 😂 .....not exactly going viral is it? If only 3 people are commenting, imagine the sales of their coffee when it's released. I hope they haven't invested a lot of money!!!
You can tell it hasn’t had the impact they hoped for because Stef is throwing his toys out of the pram re leaving the UK.

Reactions: 5
Why would they apply for an allotment or even looking for an office place for glow state if they are planning on going to Portugal?

Reactions: 7
Why would they apply for an allotment or even looking for an office place for glow state if they are planning on going to Portugal?
I think they just mouth off about the Portugal thing for views, no intention of actually uprooting the family I’m sure!

Whys she looking for office space?? It's just her!
😂 😂 😂 - she can run 'Glow state' from her mobile phone, sat at the kitchen table - it's not exactly GOOP (with 8 million subscribers)....Hannah thinks she is the UK's Gwyneth Paltrow 😂. Gwyneth already had a huge fanbase before creating Goop......plus, she has spent million's on advertising

Reactions: 1
Wanting office space is insane! They've both got a personal office space in their home. She not long ago renovated hers. Why on earth does she need office space? So many of us work from home a lot of the time now and make do with the kitchen table or a corner of the room, a whole personal home office is more than enough! A friend of mine even employs an assistant who comes and works from her house a day a week as office space is too expensive.
It's not 2009 anymore when all the bloggers/vloggers seemed to equate getting an office and staff as a badge of honour that they'd made it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s s bizarre, Stef is literally having some sort of crisis and Hannah is wafting around buying organic food in the most expensive shops in Bath. Twats the pair of them.

Reactions: 8
Wanting office space is insane! They've both got a personal office space in their home. She not long ago renovated hers. Why on earth does she need office space? So many of us work from home a lot of the time now and make do with the kitchen table or a corner of the room, a whole personal home office is more than enough! A friend of mine even employs an assistant who comes and works from her house a day a week as office space is too expensive.
It's not 2009 anymore when all the bloggers/vloggers seemed to equate getting an office and staff as a badge of honour that they'd made it.
They don’t live in the real world, and they’re not part of the wider workforce who’ve transitioned to home working so they probably see it as a marker of productivity to rent an office space. Sounds like another bad financial decision. Like others have posted, the money they wasted renting at £4k a month and unnecessary renovations could have bought them a whole other property as an income stream.

I can imagine them sat around wondering why glowstate hasn’t got traction and deciding it’s the lack of dedicated office space that’s the problem :rolleyes: Nope, it’s that it’s a tit product they’re not qualified to deliver.

I hate this! It's not "lol" that steff is wearing noise cancelling headphones whilst baking with his kids. It looks like he's not taking control of the situation, or being in the moment with his kids. What message is this giving the kids? That their chatter and noise isn't important to him?
Baking, or any activity, with kids is to me such an important time to bond, you might start chatting about things that worry them. I find it sad, not funny, they are only young like this for such a short time. The Michalak kids are almost out of that age of doing baking with a parent, and they aren't toddlers so surely the noise can't be that unbearable?

I'm also editing to add that Hannah sharing the pictures and words Rufus had put in his book over sharing, it's his personal feelings and thoughts she's sharing which he may not have been comfortable with. This is a boy who had mental health issues in the past with hair pulling, why not leave it between child and parent than use as content for your stories?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Hannah and Stef have both worn those earphones at the same time whilst on a road trip with their kids. Awful parenting and dangerous driving.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hate this! It's not "lol" that steff is wearing noise cancelling headphones whilst baking with his kids. It looks like he's not taking control of the situation, or being in the moment with his kids. What message is this giving the kids? That their chatter and noise isn't important to him?
Baking, or any activity, with kids is to me such an important time to bond, you might start chatting about things that worry them. I find it sad, not funny, they are only young like this for such a short time. The Michalak kids are almost out of that age of doing baking with a parent, and they aren't toddlers so surely the noise can't be that unbearable?

I'm also editing to add that Hannah sharing the pictures and words Rufus had put in his book over sharing, it's his personal feelings and thoughts she's sharing which he may not have been comfortable with. This is a boy who had mental health issues in the past with hair pulling, why not leave it between child and parent than use as content for your stories?
Yes well remember, Hannah, earth mother, ware these when Grayson was 3/4 weeks old so she couldn’t hear him crying to be fed because she wanted him in a routine! Plus her glasses of Prosecco in the afternoons, great mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She used to wear them when the oldest kid was a baby, to block out his crying 😡

eta: crossed posts!

The irony is Stef looking for content of twats online!! The fact he says the comments are saving his soul made me laugh, we all know most on insta delete any that are not blowing smoke up their arses. I cannot bear these two.

Reactions: 4
Hannah and Stef have both worn those earphones at the same time whilst on a road trip with their kids. Awful parenting and dangerous driving.
...especially if one of the children choked on a snack in the back seat.......and they couldn't hear them :mad:

These two should never have had children.......

...especially if one of the children choked on a snack in the back seat.......and they couldn't hear them :mad:

These two should never have had children.......
I mean to be fair choking is silent, but other than that your point still stands. They could be sick, be fighting, have important questions, heck - even notice if something was wrong (like the roof of the campervan was up…)

They could have bought a much more modest house and had a smaller mortgage. But for Hannah it had to be the big Bath stone period house, rather than a 1960s semi.
Lol at them in London moaning priced out of market only to buy huge house, and rent a large attractive home while (largely unnecessarily) renovating it (I liked the original kitchen more!).
Now they moan priced out of lolling about doing as little as possible and can't move to Portugal.
What do they even do all day long while both kids at school??
their house doesn’t look THAT big to me (I could be totally wrong, I don’t really watch their videos any more). Do we know how many square feet they have?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else getting these glowstate emails off Hannah?
She’s not a natural writer is she 😂 It really reminds me of a child writing a story - ” one day I went to the shop. At the shop I saw my friend. Mum bought be an ice cream.” It’s a shame they don’t teach you about paragraphs in pointless online nutrition courses.

She’s sent one today about how one shot of apple cider vinegar a day has basically sorted her entire life out. Which in a remarkable coincidence is one of the products they will be shilling soon under their own brand.

I wonder if she has thought about giving Stef some since all he’s doing at the is moaning on instagram. Honestly how two such miserable people expect to profit by telling other people how to live their life is laughable.

their house doesn’t look THAT big to me (I could be totally wrong, I don’t really watch their videos any more). Do we know how many square feet they have?
It’s a four bedroom edwardian in Bath, it’s not huge but they paid around 830k for it, then spent I’d say close to 60/70k on the Reno, if not more. They had a bespoke handmade kitchen, marble tops, loads of other work/decorating.

She’s not a natural writer is she 😂 It really reminds me of a child writing a story - ” one day I went to the shop. At the shop I saw my friend. Mum bought be an ice cream.” It’s a shame they don’t teach you about paragraphs in pointless online nutrition courses.

She’s sent one today about how one shot of apple cider vinegar a day has basically sorted her entire life out. Which in a remarkable coincidence is one of the products they will be shilling soon under their own brand.

I wonder if she has thought about giving Stef some since all he’s doing at the is moaning on instagram. Honestly how two such miserable people expect to profit by telling other people how to live their life is laughable.
And the fact that they're literally just e-mails?? 😂 Like she couldn't have picked a nice template? When I got the first one (I still don't know when I ever gave her my e-mail address but alas) I thought my laptop or the e-mail programme was broken and not showing it properly, but nah, literally just the text

She’s sent one today about how one shot of apple cider vinegar a day has basically sorted her entire life out. Which in a remarkable coincidence is one of the products they will be shilling soon under their own brand
I'm convinced it's AI written 🤷
---
It’s a four bedroom edwardian in Bath, it’s not huge but they paid around 830k for it, then spent I’d say close to 60/70k on the Reno, if not more. They had a bespoke handmade kitchen, marble tops, loads of other work/decorating.
With a completely done out attic as Stefs office too