The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so glad this thread is here! this is so random , they're doing like a pyramid scheme of selling random stuff? i signed up out of interest for $7 and so far i'ts a massive dose of babbling Hannah and we're only at the intro video!

Reactions: 5
so glad this thread is here! this is so random , they're doing like a pyramid scheme of selling random stuff? i signed up out of interest for $7 and so far i'ts a massive dose of babbling Hannah and we're only at the intro video!
Omg please screen record and share :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, isn’t there something like Trading Standards or whatever that’s supposed to stop these sort of cons!?

Reactions: 4
.......They did actually rent the allotment - probably because we said they were entitled and lazy

Stef has had to have warm water enemas as he's been eating a high protein meat diet :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They certainly can’t pretend they’re spending much time working when they’ve taken on that great big allotment. Shows how much time they must have on their hands!

I’ve got two small plots in my grandads garden, been growing things for a couple of years now and I honestly don’t know how stef thinks they’ll be at all self sufficient any time soon. Unless their allotment is much bigger than it looks and it’s their new full time job haha

Knowing them they’ll get bored of it and get kicked off after ruining it for the next person. I’m predicting a moany video at some point from stef about “allotment politics” portraying himself as a victim as soon as their allotment neighbours start to complain about the state of their plot which will no doubt fall apart within the year.

That is unless they literally work hard on it - which I can’t see happening!

Reactions: 9
They certainly can’t pretend they’re spending much time working when they’ve taken on that great big allotment. Shows how much time they must have on their hands!

I’ve got two small plots in my grandads garden, been growing things for a couple of years now and I honestly don’t know how stef thinks they’ll be at all self sufficient any time soon. Unless their allotment is much bigger than it looks and it’s their new full time job haha

Knowing them they’ll get bored of it and get kicked off after ruining it for the next person. I’m predicting a moany video at some point from stef about “allotment politics” portraying himself as a victim as soon as their allotment neighbours start to complain about the state of their plot which will no doubt fall apart within the year.

That is unless they literally work hard on it - which I can’t see happening!
They need a small holding to be self sufficient.......

Reactions: 2
I have a tiny veg plot in my garden and can hardly keep up with that! Especially in the spring when you are constantly planting seeds, potting on etc. It's barren from October to May so they are unlikely to be self sufficient, I could maybe plant some winter crops but there really aren't many.
It will be a fad for them, once they realise the effort required will soon give up.

They need a small holding to be self sufficient.......
Which they could 100% afford to buy the land for if they sold this house (and have equity)

.......They did actually rent the allotment - probably because we said they were entitled and lazy

Stef has had to have warm water enemas as he's been eating a high protein meat diet :sick:

Wouldn’t you think that you don’t need to purge your body if you eat a healthy diet. Interesting. Perhaps he should focus on fibre, not protein

Which they could 100% afford to buy the land for if they sold this house (and have equity)

Wouldn’t you think that you don’t need to purge your body if you eat a healthy diet. Interesting. Perhaps he should focus on fibre, not protein
I suggested this years ago when their vlogs started to get less viewers (as Stef started to take over Hannah's channel). They had the rented house in Bath costing £1000 per week - they could've moved up here to Yorkshire or to Scotland and would get a lot of land for their money. This one comes with 20 acres, has a holiday let........and fishing rights. Stef was talking about 'passive income' - it's the same price that their house cost: https://www.onthemarket.com/details/14140528/

Don’t you understand, it’s not just any kind of bread, it’s SOURDOUGH bread…one of the most popular bakery trends of recent years

Reactions: 4
Did she really use yesterday’s dirty bath water again, and try to make it seem desirable by adding lumps of old ice from the freezer?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me grab my tiny violin, poor, poor Stef needs to sell up and move to Portugal because their small business just can't survive.

Absolutely nothing to do with the businesses failing because they got lazy and greedy with YouTube. A business won't survive if you are inconsistent with putting out content. Viewers switch off. They jump on bang wagons too late and then give up on things - The Podcast, Patreon, Wantfeed, the print shop, the book he was planning on writing and turning into a film...... Yeah, blame Britian. I am sure they will all be huge successes once you move abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was Hannah that pushed for the house, I don’t think Stef really ever wanted to be tied down with a mortgage, no matter what he used to say. Also they could just downsize, move bear her sister or wales/scotland/somerset, buy somewhere cheaper with a bigger garden.

Let me grab my tiny violin, poor, poor Stef needs to sell up and move to Portugal because their small business just can't survive.

Absolutely nothing to do with the businesses failing because they got lazy and greedy with YouTube. A business won't survive if you are inconsistent with putting out content. Viewers switch off. They jump on bang wagons too late and then give up on things - The Podcast, Patreon, Wantfeed, the print shop, the book he was planning on writing and turning into a film...... Yeah, blame Britian. I am sure they will all be huge successes once you move abroad.
There are 5.5 million small business owners currently in the UK.......I'm shocked that these business owners aren't moving to Portugal 🥴 🥴

The thing is.....Stef wants a business that runs on its own - without him putting any work in. I'd love to see him work a 50 hour week in the steel industry.....and actually getting his hands dirty......

Reactions: 3
Hannah seems so unaffected by everything, swanning around drinking her gifted pukka tea whilst Stefs having a breakdown in the attic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Views must be slipping and the moving abroad vlogs deffo got a lot of traction. I am not convinced either that things will improve in Portugal (for the reasons one of you set out above), but also for the kids the upheaval paying for school etc and I'm also unconvinced Hannah actually wants to leave her beloved Bath and the cosy lifestyle she has.
What is needed is for them to actually work at something, either more effort into their online presence or actual paid work.
I'm still unclear how Glowstate is meant to be this amazing new money making business, apart from shilling dubious courses where is the revenue coming from?