Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?
They used to have a day (once a week) where they would have to put their gadgets/phones in a lock box so they could focus on their family!!!!!

Reactions: 3

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef is constantly moaning about the cost of living and how he is a slave to the 'system'........so, he brings out a box of cards for £30!!! The vast majority of working people don't even have £30 to spare at the end of each month. Some families are surviving on £30 a week for food and they are in WORK!!! I've read articles that show nurses going to foodbanks!!! I hope he has covered himself legally if another company sues him for stealing their idea (questions are identical etc)

He says the 'influencer's days are over'.....he must be looking in the wrong place. A young couple on youtube own the home they're living in and bought a terraced house to rent out. They are starting a jean's company. They don't eat at artisan bakeries or shop in M & S - they don't own a Tesla or campervan - they have one family car

Stef thought he was 'poor' many years ago, when he figured he was 'priced out of London' - he was priced out of the more popular places to live in London. They had the money to buy a nice semi in Wimbledon - it wasn't the instagram aesthetic
That’s not Carys is it? She made money in the whole fitness train. Cannot stand her and her constant Belly🤢 talk.😂

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
. I watch this couple on YouTube, they have a tea/coffee company and on every packet they have ‘conversation starters’….just like Blackout cards!! He has completely just copied what was already out there, it’s not a new idea. 13.23 they mention them.

• Wow

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
They’ll be giving it away for free when they do another clear out of their loft.

Yet another brainless money making scheme.

linzilou

He seems to think these blackout cards are going to be their saviour, surely once the devoted fans have bought one set that’s going to be it 🤷‍♀️
If they aren’t on Amazon no organic customers are going to find them.

evoway13

VIP Member
That’s not Carys is it? She made money in the whole fitness train. Cannot stand her and her constant Belly🤢 talk.😂
It is but, her and James have their head's screwed on when it comes to money..... 😂

I just thought of another influencer doing well - Elle Darby/Swift's sister Lucy.....buying properties and renovating them

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?
I know!! Cannot believe she has the nerve to post that!

gee13

VIP Member
Thought she said she didn't wear nail polish any more... looks like white nail polish in her latest story to me 🤣

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Their house was beautiful when they bought it........the listing is still up on House Price History via Rightmove
It was! So lovely and then they completely ruined it by making it all dark and gloomy, very much like them. The only room I do like is the kitchen, not the floor though. I wonder if the plan is to go to Portugal this summer, definitely decide an area, come back declutter and get the house ready for the year, early spring to go in the market?

curious.alice

I realised I stupidly gave them my email address when they claimed a few months ago if you signed up you’d get old merch stock for free if you just pay for postage, can’t remember what vid it was in. Of course heard nothing on that but just checked my junk emails and of course i’ve been spammed with ‘glowstate’ emails from Hannah… these two are great con artists!
Isn’t that a GDPR violation?
---
Is the insta page just her yoga page renamed? Is that not illegal?! Or immoral at least 😅
Yep she renamed her yoga page. It’s so naughty

Also kind of suggests she doesn’t have any faith in this new business

peebleweeble

I don’t think their house will sell very well either, they’ve trashed the garden and the kitchen floor is shoddy concrete! Not to mention how it’s all their personal taste, like the reclaimed boards in the bathrooms etc.

peebleweeble

I don’t think he even knows - just regurgitating knowledge from other sources and making no sense at all!

I bet their house will be worth a lot. Wonder if their rubbish reno choices will affect the valuation though. This isn’t a good time to sell.

lottiekarotti

Hannah really just isn't a natural when it comes to ads. It always seems so forced and awkward and what they think seems professional. But in this day and age, I feel like most influencers try to be more casual about it, so as not to spook the audience and pretend they're not actually selling you something (which is annoying on another level, mind you). Hannah seems incapable of that.

coco

First post here but long time lurker. Those free guides they're giving away look like those from Secret Weapon PLR. In other words, all they've done is stick their own photos on and changed up the design a bit.

Isn't 'health coach' Meg former blogger/influencer 'Wonderful You'?

Reactions: 2