Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Their Glowstate IG account has 0 - 3 comments on each post 😂 .....not exactly going viral is it? If only 3 people are commenting, imagine the sales of their coffee when it's released. I hope they haven't invested a lot of money!!!

Reactions: 4

Rosie24

Her mum was 60 when she passed, I remember her saying it was her mums 70th and 10 years since her death on a post once

Emmasaaaars

So Hannah likes walking the ‘pretty’ way home, whilst allowing her kid to pick the very things that makes it pretty! Also considering she just loves the yogurts she’s been promoting, why has she made these ones? 🤔
You'd love to contact Muller and ask what bright spark picked hannah for inclusion in their campaign. Wouldn't you love to know what she was paid for just that one crappy ad.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
Does the retreat come with a mid life man conspiracy theories session expertly delivered by steff? 😂 Sign me up!

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
78 quid for Hannah to share a month of Stefs AI generated 'advice.'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

gee13

VIP Member
I still wonder how they got such a massive mortgage approved! Surely they don't have a steady income and their brand deals have never really been that consistant!

evoway13

VIP Member
Thank you ♥. There are some really talented teens out there who never get the chance to express themselves musically.....We're in the north so, opportunities for them are virtually non existent.........unless they manage to get on a music course at college.

lovelylace

If she is talking about bone broth soup at least what she could do is make one from scratch, what kind of a nutritionist promotes food from the shelves?! At least soup is easy to make, but no she is always buying chicken stocks. I thought nutritionists advocate consuming whole foods, not food from some meal kit services like gousto or hello fresh.

evoway13

VIP Member
The floor looks much better. I'm still unconvinced that Hannah is fully on board with the move. I don't follow steff but just watched one of his stories from a while back where he's going on about cost of car insurance and moaning it's the government and 15 min cities, UK is a failed state etc and Hannah in the background just gets up and announces she's taking the dogs for a walk. Like she isn't invested in it the same way he is, all the talk of packing up, selling the house is all him.
I see he avoids any comments saying speak to locals, the issues we have here aren't unique to this country etc Honestly, they have a very cushy life here, what is it they feel they are not getting? Hannah won't get the likes of Muller yoghurts ads once they are abroad as they won't be able to send her the stuff out so what little they get now may well decrease.
If they moved 100 miles further north of the UK, they'd be relatively wealthy

I've just found this online from last month:

"Today there's an entire middle class that can't afford to buy a home in the country's main cities,” said Luis Mendes, a researcher at the Centre of Geographic Studies at the University of Lisbon. “It's crucial that these vacant properties become available to increase the supply of affordable homes"

Nbg85

They are so negative, if they really are doing this (still not convinced) why can't it be 'we are trying something new' etc rather than 'we made a mistake' 'rejecting the UK' etc - always someone elses fault and making out they are hard done by when it's just slightly less easy than it was before. Do they expect sympathy?

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Wonder how much they'll have after mortgage and fees are taken off? They'll need a chunk to rent and then buy in Portugal. Plus potential school fees if boys go to an international school.
I can't see Hannah wanting anything less than a nice place near the coast, with the type of upmarket cafes she less to go to frequently. They really aren't the type (or have the imagination/skills/work ethic) to buy a more remote place that needs work (such as Indie Projects have done, spent years self converting an old stone barn into a tiny home with land). So they won't be looking at the lower end of the market.
So they'll still need to work, which I guess is where steff's constant need for passive income comes in. Hannah won't get so much ad work being out of the UK (Muller,Sky etc won't be viable),even her green meal delivery things will be out. They would really have to start being much more consistent with YouTube to actually get decent ad sense money, but they are essentially lazy.
That’s such a good point about the ads, should they decide to move & not be based in the UK. It would be like starting all over again to establish connections with brands. I honestly don’t know why they just don’t go & get real jobs & let go of what was once a good YouTube gig.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
If they have any sense they will get it on asap. Families normally like to move ready for kids starting school in September ( if moving into the area).

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef claims they haven't had 'blackout nights' since they lived in London........wasn't Hannah shilling a lockbox for phones etc that she uses on their 'blackout nights' in the last couple of years?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The irony is Stef looking for content of twats online!! The fact he says the comments are saving his soul made me laugh, we all know most on insta delete any that are not blowing smoke up their arses. I cannot bear these two.

evoway13

VIP Member
Those cards they’re trying to sell… didn’t even get them proof read. There is a typo (“somethings” instead of “some things”), and that’s just on one of the two cards pictured in the advert!

(I’m also pedantic and believe that while grammatically correct, the sentence on the other card would flow better this way: “What aspect of yourself do you hope will never change”… seeing as “hope” alludes to something in the future.)
If they've got spelling errors - and children are trying to read them, he will end up getting bad feedback......and possibly returns/refunds. What an idiot! He's also stolen the name of another card game called 'Blackout'

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
They also plead poverty to raise engagement or to guilt trip their followers into buying whatever they are trying to sell off.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I'm wondering if she's into all of this 'eat, pray, love' rubbish because she's scared of dying young like her mum. A huge amount of cancers are hereditary. My mum-in-law is one of four sisters - three of them have had breast cancer. The eldest passed away two years ago from breast cancer. The other two have had bilateral mastectomies due to breast tumours. My mum-in-law has multiple myeloma. It just makes me think Hannah is obsessed with being fit - I don't think it's 'vanity'
Yes I’ve often thought this, Stef has always been into Healthy eating and so has she to an extent, but now it’s gone up a level. I wonder how old her mum was when she died? Also it must be very strange to get to an age and then be older than your mum/dad ever were.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
No but if they wan
I think it’s extremely unlikely they’ll be able to pull off a house sale, find somewhere to live in Portugal, pack, sort out visas AND get the boys enrolled in a Portuguese school for September in just 10 weeks. Not to mention organising the logistics for an international move. That’s insanity. But then again they don’t have 9-to-5s so probably do have the time to invest it making it happen?
Tbh to sell then the sooner it’s on the better. They don’t neeed to buy anything yet and could easily rent. He said everything will go into storage. I wonder if they will pack and move themselves or will the poor little broke Michalaks pay £££s for someone else to do it! They could Home school for six months until they decide where it is they want to buy. I’m guessing their aim is next year? It’s all bloody mad if you ask me.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
What is going on with Gray? Always seems to be ill or having some sort of drama. Perhaps he is picking up on the tension at home. Did Stef really vote Brexit? I wonder what the rules are now for non EU, and can they stay in Portugal all year round.

Reactions: 3