The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to b illegal hasn’t it? Also all the reviews seem to be for Hannah’s yoga classes. So wrong and so dodgy just setting up a completely new company but using reviews from something else.

Reactions: 7
Got to b illegal hasn’t it? Also all the reviews seem to be for Hannah’s yoga classes. So wrong and so dodgy just setting up a completely new company but using reviews from something else.
I think their site can be reported to the Advertising Standards Agency first. I reported Charlotte Tilbury's perfume ad when she first released it in 2016. She claimed that her perfume had aphrodisiac properties that could improve a person's sex life......without studies to back it up. All the ads she placed online and in the press were withdrawn and she was hit with a heavy fine....I was kept up to date with the ASA's findings. The fines are really hefty - they're not just a couple of thousand
---
Edit: I've reported them for using reviews from Hannah's yoga IG - to back up their Glow State claims. Also reported them for the alcohol dependency claims and nutritionist claims with no qualifications/previous studies to back up their claims - charlatans!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
First post here but long time lurker. Those free guides they're giving away look like those from Secret Weapon PLR. In other words, all they've done is stick their own photos on and changed up the design a bit.

Isn't 'health coach' Meg former blogger/influencer 'Wonderful You'?

Reactions: 2
They are literally taking quotes and other stuff already out there and putting it on their page. Just when you think they couldn’t sink lower.

Reactions: 2
First post here but long time lurker. Those free guides they're giving away look like those from Secret Weapon PLR. In other words, all they've done is stick their own photos on and changed up the design a bit.

Isn't 'health coach' Meg former blogger/influencer 'Wonderful You'?
Well it would be very weird if they’d had an original idea 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stef has just uploaded a 5 minute video - trying to come across as intellectual as he is reading Albert Adler's theories of social interaction. I studied Adler (et al) for GCSE psychology in 1988 :rolleyes: 😂 .........isn't he a total knob??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Report report report.

Sobriety is such a serious thing. It has so much importance on people. What they’re doing is utterly criminal. They should be held to account for their actions. For instance “I need to be sober because I can’t stop at one drink. But I don’t HAVE to not drink because so long as it’s only one I’m sober and Stef and Hannah say I’m still sober if I do. Oh duck, I drank one, then I had another, and another, because that tit’s hard. I’ll still be ok to drive though. Because it’s technically only one…. duck..everything hurts. I’m calling to my kids and they’re not answering.

Sorry Stef, is my warning too GCSE project? Funnily enough it happens every day. These aren’t bad people but they absolutely have vices that the can’t be told is ok.

Drinking is just not worth it if you’re at risk of not knowing where the line is after a couple. And it’s so so dangerous to every suggest that any level of drinking is ok if you need to be sober

Reactions: 11
Stef has just uploaded a 5 minute video - trying to come across as intellectual as he is reading Albert Adler's theories of social interaction. I studied Adler (et al) for GCSE psychology in 1988 :rolleyes: 😂 .........isn't he a total knob??????
He read a book….now in Michalak world he’s a font of all knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Its a book that says trauma doesn't exist, and if someone considers themselves to have suffered a trauma then its their own fault. Gaslighting 101- It's actively saying that anything that happened to you is your fault and you should be successful because there's nothing wrong with you other than what you imagine being wrong with you, which is also your fault

Adler's psychological theories have pretty much been debunked by modern day psychologists. The fact is we know that trauma changes the brain. This book is the equivalent of telling a clinically depressed person to just be happy. It's a meaningless platitude that makes people feel like their feelings about their trauma are their fault.

Honestly Stef, get off he psuedo science and read Meditations instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
All this "coaching" stuff is super dangerous if not done by qualified people. It might lead to people unpacking their trauma at home without being supervised by a professionel or these nutrition courses can lead to eating disorders. It is not just a bit of wellness. It can cause serious and long term damage. I don't know how someone would be willing to risk other peoples well being just to be able to fund a fancy life style. It is so shameful. I have also done an online yoga teacher course during the pandemic to keep me distracted. While it was great digging deeper into my practice, I would never consider myself a yoga teacher after it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They really are Baths Del Boy and Rodney…..Jack of all trades, masters of none. Stef is good at his editing stuff, I don’t know why he just doesn’t stick to that for other people. Hannah is better at basic vlogging, House stuff, walking the dogs, clothes, make up, yoga, food, she could cover all of that, one vlog a week, her editing it so it’s more raw. That’s what works for them . That surly would provide enough income, along with Sponsors/Ads/insta. Stef needs to step away, he’s the one who rubs people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 13
Omg. What the actual F**k. Just got the email to sign up to her anxiety programme. It's so weird. Like a scam or an American religious cult.
They just be bloomin desperate

Reactions: 4
Omg. What the actual F**k. Just got the email to sign up to her anxiety programme. It's so weird. Like a scam or an American religious cult.
They just be bloomin desperate
For those who didn't sign up for a nosey... It's really weird.

• Wow
For those who didn't sign up for a nosey... It's really weird.
Wow what a load of old shite. Deranged psycho babble :oops: Also what does Hannah working with Adanola have to do with anxiety lol.

“I realise this is very inexpensive and that I’m practically giving it away…” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They’re not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Firstly that’s so tit, secondly Google five star review is all for her Yoga!

Reactions: 3
Firstly that’s so tit, secondly Google five star review is all for her Yoga!
The ASA contacted me immediately. The Michalak's appear to have cleaned shop by removing the term 'alcohol dependency' - but, they cannot use reviews for Hannah's old yoga for their new company..............it proves they read here though.........Stef bragged that 2000 people have 'signed up' .......yes, probably for the free downloads.........and they've changed their IG to 'we are glowstate'........Wantfeed was a more wider appealing app......and that hasn't done much. People will invest money if they like the people behind it........The Michalak's just aren't likeable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The poor grammar on the website really bothers me. So unprofessional. Couldn’t they get someone to proofread? Didn’t they work for a magazine?

The poor grammar on the website really bothers me. So unprofessional. Couldn’t they get someone to proofread? Didn’t they work for a magazine?
He used to interview z list celebs for heat I believe. Not what you'd call top rate journalism. They're both horrific at spell checking and grammar.

• Haha
I clicked that link but it just goes on and on and on. Starts of looking nice but then veers into really random red and black text with parts of sentences black and parts red, different fonts. Just looks awful and reminds me of the ads in the back of the Sunday supplement that came with the newspaper (in the days when a Sunday newspaper was huge and had loads of diff sections).
Considering she says her "counter intuitive" programme doesn't mention anxiety at all, that web page uses it every other word! Also, breathe work, gentle movement and stillness don't exactly sound counter intuitive and are pretty standard concepts when someone's feeling anxious? You know, the kind of things the MIND app amongst many others has been offering for a few years now? They are such charlatans!

Reactions: 8
What bothers me is the market they are targeting here, vulnerable people, struggling with mental health issues. They are simply not qualified imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 13