The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hannah will be qualifying as a nutritionist now. Not many people are lucky enough to be able to follow every whim and retrain every time the wind changes direction. Aaaah to be an influencer

Reactions: 7
So Hannah will be qualifying as a nutritionist now. Not many people are lucky enough to be able to follow every whim and retrain every time the wind changes direction. Aaaah to be an influencer
She never sticks at it though, although I guess her dream will be wafting around some retreat abroad, providing sound baths, yoga and food…..just like countless others are already doing! I wonder what course she is doing? A proper one or some bloody made up rubbish.
---
To become a registered nutritionist you need to be trained to degree level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Unless she's doing a 3 year degree and usually a 1 year masters degree, then her course is probably a load of shite 😂

Reactions: 5
I think you can call yourself a nutritionist without any accreditation, it’s a dietitian that’s a protected title

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I just looked up and to be an NHS recognised Nutritionist you need a degree or qual from a recognised source. Google came up with load of "nutrition" courses aimed as ad ons for PT, life coaches and the like. These are a few weeks and a few hundred pounds.
I think we all know which one Hannah is likely to be undertaking.
Glowstate is going to be the shadiest of shady health sites based on Hannah's interests and very little actual experience.

Reactions: 14
I haven't seen the video but agree if they're describing themselves as sober or saying they've quit that implies no alcohol not that they're just drinking but not getting drunk. Usual misleading click bait from them

Reactions: 9
I agree he’s a walking red flag -

I think it’s an achievement what they’ve managed to do in cutting back so much and in a chat with friends you could talk about it and get a pat on the back (I’m sure he talks about it all the time IRL).

But to set the conversation against the back drop of an ad on social media is just weird and doesn’t sit right. Especially when you’re hell bent on calling yourself sober when you literally aren’t. Trying to worm around the insensitivity by saying sober literally means not drunk is beneath a grown man surely. They know what labelling yourself as “sober” means for most people - even they aren’t that stupid and ignorant!

They’ve really rinsed the trend of opting out of alcohol - how many videos is it now?? - and this is one video too far I think, they’re even annoying their fans now.

Reactions: 13
If he managed a year of sobriety why did he start drinking again? But doesn't drink more than one... Sounds like a lie and an addiction to me. Not the sort of people I'd want to take any health advice from 🤭

"semantics", what a bleeping idiot. Sober means no alcohol. Don't make a whole video about it and call it "quitting" alcohol and then go on about how one drink is still sober. It isn't. Just because you're not drunk doesn't mean you're sober. They could've still made a video about how they've gone from drinking all the time to only having one drink every now and then, it would've still been interesting to some people. Lots of people want to restrict their drinking without quitting completely. But I guess that would've not made for a clickbaity title. How goddamn brainless can two people be.

I'm glad people are calling them out for it. But they'll paint themselves as victims, as per.

Reactions: 16
I agree with all your comments about it being highly dangerous to include a video with such a misleading title.

Years ago when I was really struggling with alcohol and just could not control it, I was trying to quit so many times. I came across a comment written somewhere to the effect of: life is all about a drink in a pub on a rainy day. Some bullshit like that. Anyway that one singular comment kept me drinking for longer! I truly believed there was no life after quitting.

Proud to say I’m now 5 and a half years sober as a judge.

It takes a while to get out of that belief that we as Brits are so conditioned to tying everything to alcohol.

But if anyone who is struggling so much to quit like I was sees that video, all S & H are doing is continuing to romanticise it - Very Dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think should apologise for this video?
What an idiot!
He always has to be right even when he is clearly wrong.
At least it is clear that he only ever drank alcohol to get completely drunk before, rather than have a glass of wine with his meal.
Everything they do reveals theirs to be an unhappy house.

Wow, those are some comments on that vlog. Seems plenty of people see through this sh1t, and lots are only there because they used to like them in the early days. They've really lost their way (disappeared up their own arses!). I agree with the comment that says drinking a CBD drink is also not strictly "sober". Wasn't there something in the news before Christmas about being careful how much CBD you take, and it could have some adverse health risks?

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.35.09.png

In their store link at the bottom of that video they have a link to an 'I like gin' poster. Gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just got an email from Hannah about joining the glow cult... I have no memory of ever giving them my email address or buying anything from them! Obviously must have put it in somewhere over the last 11 years but it seems quite desperate! They're trying to tempt people with a free nutrition guide for signing up too 😂
---
This image choice is also rather ironic!
Screenshot_20240123-173429~2.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.