The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see what their "big January launch" is. No doubt some new get rich quick scheme for a pair of lazy people who don't want to actually graft for anything.

Reactions: 2
He's trying to sell a course for £14 that you can get for free on youtube.........

Reactions: 4
Hannah recommended a £5 pouch of Daylesford Organic Minestrone soup today for lunches. £5!!
So sad to see them struggling financially...
She also had a busy day too, a meeting, Christmas shopping and a side project. Wouldn't know a busy day if it bit her on the ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are the winters in UK that mild that you can pass wearing a gillet only over the sweater? I saw her reel and I’m in disbelief cause we are freezing here much southern.

Reactions: 1
Are the winters in UK that mild that you can pass wearing a gillet only over the sweater? I saw her reel and I’m in disbelief cause we are freezing here much southern.
It's been warmer this week, was like 12 degrees at the weekend. I've been in a light coat but don't think I'd brave a gilet 😂

Reactions: 1
In Yorkshire, it was -4 last week - tonight it's 7.5.......I knew it must be winter as my hubby got his 'big coat' out.....he normally wears zip up hoodies 😂

I don't agree with Stef jumping into freezing cold rivers at this time of year. The blood vessels supplying his heart muscle can constrict causing a heart attack......which is often fatal without vasodilators to hand......

I live about 20 miles from Bath. It's mild here this week, I went out yesterday lunch time in a t shirt, jumper and cropped trousers and wasn't cold. Wore a thin jacket today as the big coat would be too hot. Generally the SW of England is mild and wet.
Plenty of local people cold water swim all year round in the sea lake here. Jumping in is not good as that could shock your system but a short dip is fine if you are used to it. I don't want to defend the knobber but I have friends who love their cold water swims (not me, I'm not getting in that water even in a heatwave!).

• Haha
Exactly! The least child centred YouTube couple I think I’ve ever watched.
In fairness their kids don’t have a bad life. They go on a lot of trips for starters and seem to have plenty of play dates and movie nights. Both seems to have at least one hobby.

The trips are never ones kids would choose to go on? They were in Portugal such a long time and never went to a water park, zoo, theme park etc.

And ah yes, a kids hobby - ideal way to get them out of the house, I do it myself with my two 😂

She’s no better, self absorbed princess who cares only about beige aesthetic. At least this is what I see through the lens of their camera. They are never smiling or doing something fun for the sake of the kids.
I’m so tired of seeing her sat applying make up, shes been doing that for the last 10/11 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He turns my stomach 🤢
Running to Portugal then back due to financial circumstances scream they are running from each other. They seem so miserable and am genuinely surprised they are still together even though I am sure hannah wants to keep the nuclear family together for their children's sake.

Haven't looked at their (public?) accounts buy hannah probably makes more money, or has the potential to make more money. Reselling cheap products from Ali express/shein/temu isnt going to work it isn't the 2000's and Stef doesn't seem to want to edit or make videos for others and that is his only marketable skill 🤷‍♀️ maybe she can't afford to leave him without taking a huge lifestyle hit and having to be a solo parent would be very tiring

Reactions: 3
I was wondering after their last talk to the camera video two weeks ago why can’t they just make a simple DITL vlog, without much effort, they don’t need to show their kids as a matter of fact, Hannah can just do some cooking, do some chores around the house and walk the dogs, nothing major but it will still be more likeable than seeing them talking about some bulls***s just for the sake of making a video.

Reactions: 9
That’s what got her her following, the day in the life, relatable, make up etc. All that demographic are now into home organisation, interiors and maybe some parenting stuff. I’ve said it all along, stef has ruined what Hannah had

Reactions: 9
Hannah wants to write a book this year 🙄
What subject do we think it will cover?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.