The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're one thing, they're predictable and the worst kind of pretentious, so selling their own coffee beans was the logical next step, I guess. I bet you there's going to be zero actual insight from their side on how ethical they're being with this

Reactions: 4
Bit sneaky launching her new project by renaming her yoga page with an established following. So followers are automatically subscribed to this bullshit.
I hate this so much. I hate discovering something random in my following list and it turns out someone has used an existing account and renamed it. You used to be able to view previous usernames on accounts which helped but now you can only see the number of times a page has been renamed, but not what the previous usernames were. Pisses me off.

especially if it changes to something you have zero interest in… like that shouldn’t be allowed

Reactions: 14
Can just imagine stef “THIS IS IT! This is the one that’s going to work!”
this time next year Rodney…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she not say she'd given up caffeine as part of her "hormone journey"?
Comment under the coffee post on Glowstate mentioning the number of typos. Again. Clearly can't spell, or be bothered to proof read. Not great when it's a business page by a couple of former journalists!
Also, all this talk of being a member for free and launching in one week. WTF is it she's launching?!

• Haha
Did she not say she'd given up caffeine as part of her "hormone journey"?
Comment under the coffee post on Glowstate mentioning the number of typos. Again. Clearly can't spell, or be bothered to proof read. Not great when it's a business page by a couple of former journalists!
Also, all this talk of being a member for free and launching in one week. WTF is it she's launching?!
.......it'll be 'diet' coffee........they'll do anything than get a proper job......

Reactions: 1
How’s moving to Portugal going to work if they’ve got a new business in the UK? 🤔

And how have they got the money to invest in another brand new business when they’ve been moaning about being priced out of the country?

Or have they backed down on the moving abroad plan…

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure moving abroad talk was purely for content (it got them a lot more views than usual) and an excuse for a few (claimable as work for tax?) longer trips abroad.

Reactions: 7
How do wellness and coffee go together? Isn’t caffeine anxiety inducing? Intrigued how they are going to spin this one

Reactions: 9
How's his novel which he was planning to make into a film going? No mention of that in ages. Didn't he promise that the first 200 or so supporters on Patreon would get film credits or something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone invest in wantfeed? I wonder what happened to that???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone invest in wantfeed? I wonder what happened to that???!!!
Still filing negative accounts on companies house :rolleyes: still has the worst business instagram I’ve even seen.

I don’t know how they aren’t embarrassed to start up new businesses and socials every five minutes, it shows nothing but a lack of integrity. Also something they’d be very snarky about if it was anyone else doing it.

Squeaky G company has £300k in shareholder funds and they talk about being skint. They’re such dickheads.

Reactions: 11
having lost my brother-in-law to alcoholism (after the breakdown of his marriage) - I was keen to click on their latest offering 'Breaking free - how quitting alcohol changed our lives'........they are celebrating 500 days alcohol free until Hannah pipes up 'I still have a glass of wine now and again' ........and Stef chimes in - 'I still have the occasional drink but, I don't get drunk - hence the 500 days 'sober'.........NO, you pair of uneducated twats - you both said you had 'quit' alcohol.......it's in the bleeping title !!!!!!! These are the people we are supposed to trust for wellness and fitness :mad:
---
BTW, I can't bear to stomach any more , I made it to 1:44 !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
https://amp.theguardian.com/food/20...to-are-the-new-boosted-coffees-worth-the-hype I wonder if this is the type of coffee they are planning to flog? Apparently mushroom "apatogens" coffee is the next big thing. Wouldn't surprise me for this to be right up Hannah's street.

So, not 500 "alcohol free" days at all then?! They just make up their own story to fit whatever image they are trying to sell. Honestly think it's all a front to sell stuff and none of what they show is them at all.

I didn’t know about a novel or film… someone needs to tell them that they don’t have to act on *every* business idea lol

• Haha
having lost my brother-in-law to alcoholism (after the breakdown of his marriage) - I was keen to click on their latest offering 'Breaking free - how quitting alcohol changed our lives'........they are celebrating 500 days alcohol free until Hannah pipes up 'I still have a glass of wine now and again' ........and Stef chimes in - 'I still have the occasional drink but, I don't get drunk - hence the 500 days 'sober'.........NO, you pair of uneducated twats - you both said you had 'quit' alcohol.......it's in the bleeping title !!!!!!! These are the people we are supposed to trust for wellness and fitness :mad:
---
BTW, I can't bear to stomach any more , I made it to 1:44 !!!
That’s bleeping dangerous!!
Disgusting behaviour 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.