The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 2024 list was both predictable and dull. Pilates three times a week, but no mention of yoga, I thought she trained as a yoga instructor?
Wants to build a "health business" and write a book. Both those two gave me a chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hannah wants to write a book this year 🙄
What subject do we think it will cover?
I hope she starts with a simple alphabet book for children ........she can't cope with spelling or grammar on her IG posts!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most likely a self help book, although wasn't Stef supposed to write one as well, he definitely read a chapter to the viewers ages ago.

Hannah was much more entertaining when she was day drinking and swanning around London art museums with hangovers. Now she overdoses on multivitamins and poses for dreary kitchen counter photos pretending to eat almond crossants bigger than Stefs horse head.

Stef goes cold water plunging and sits in the attic scratching his head trying to come up with the next hair ball scheme to teach us how to make money when he can't even stay at a project long enough to earn the money himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HOW much for an A1 wall calendar?
Couldn't find one he liked so made one... That looks the same as ever other wall calendar just in drab colours 🤷 he's having a laugh
I’d say that took maximum 1.5 hours to make on canva. What does museum-quality mean? Is it on ancient paper? Genuinely curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£35 quid as well. I think he probably can’t sell the art prints so is trying to use the paper for a side scam - interesting to charge that much for a calendar just because it’s on posh paper. Who really cares. I buy the same one off Amazon each year for £7!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
so here we have their new venture for 2024 - The Glow State.
looks like Hannah has renamed her yoga page and is rebranded as a general wellness page. Yay for aff links to vitamins and supplements that nobody needs 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
looks like Hannah has renamed her yoga page and is rebranded as a general wellness page. Yay for aff links to vitamins and supplements that nobody needs 🙃
Really? Omg! WTAF. They literally jump on any old bandwagon! Where’s the qualifications? They know tit about anything. Just go get proper jobs grifters. They are becoming more cringe by the day. So basically she’s taken all the advice from people she has talked too or read books on and is now flogging it as some sort of amazing health package? Again where is the proof it works. Where are their qualifications in being able to back this up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
......they should rename it the 'The expensive urine state' ........they're always taking the piss as well as flogging supplements that no one needs unless: 1. They're a body builder or 2. People with 'diagnosed' deficiencies.......

......they should rename it the 'The expensive urine state' ........they're always taking the piss as well as flogging supplements that no one needs unless: 1. They're a body builder or 2. People with 'diagnosed' deficiencies.......
👏👏 I can’t stand influencers schilling expensive supplements. With a healthy diet (and no specific illness - that would likely need consultant led care, not something anyone should pretend to know about) then buying supplements is at best paying for very expensive wee, at worst you can ingest harmful amounts.

I feel like Hannah should’ve learnt from their YT channel failure not to let Stef hijack her social media followings!

Her yoga page had been doing well and she’s totally dropped it in favour of something driven by a desperate man! He has no idea about these things beyond what is currently trending.

Hannah should trust her own development which tends to be slow and organic rather than these seemingly massive but very short lived projects led by Stef. Such a waste of her time!

You can tell it’s all very insincere with that launch reel where Hannah is reading a cringeworthy script. “Share my secrets”?? What secrets? She chats to followers all the time about supplements and frequently about hormones as well. So odd!
---
It’s also a pet peeve of mine when influencers act like we owe them something because they’ve worked hard on a project. So we are meant to be motivated to purchase something because they’ve actually worked hard like most people would anyway?? 😅 it comes across as needy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 14
It's really grabby isn't it? In the intro she goes on about "eating clean", I mean, I thought everyone moved on from whatever nonsense that was by now.
She's been going on about hormones and dropping things with "chemicals" (which is everything, including water and the air you breathe FGS!). It's all so boringly worthy that I'm just not interested, aren't most people are just trying to make ends meet (time, money or both) and just don't have the bandwidth for this crap influencers try to shill.

All I have to say about this new venture is that they are extremely desperate. They would’ve been better off getting proper jobs from day one and maybe they wouldn’t be so depressed.

Bit sneaky launching her new project by renaming her yoga page with an established following. So followers are automatically subscribed to this bullshit.

This has really pissed me off. When you've followed people for a really long time they feel familiar and (as desperately cringey as this sounds) almost like friends. For them to then launch a wellness woo bullshit business in January, when everyone is full of new year, new me rubbish, is deeply opportunistic. Designed to extract money out of their loyal followers by undoubtedly trying to flog various bullshit supplements etc.

Her harping on about how she is a new person and now she's sharing her vast wisdom so you can be too, absolute rubbish. I bet she is still fighting the same old demons - her stance against 'chemicals' is not going to cure her depression and anxiety. bleeping bullshit-peddling twats and they most definitely know it, which is the worst part. This has Stef's name written all over it.

Glow State is trademarked already in the USA - it's a drink/beverage manufacturer and, unfortunately for the Michalaks, it's sold over here as a 'pale ale' - I see a lawsuit coming 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She reminds me of people when they used to sign up to Herbalife ( Elle Darby in her early days) all preachy and OTT enthusiastic. It’s also sounds like she’s selling some sort of pyramid scheme ( as in just how she’s preaching about it). They remind me of Del Boy and Roders!

I find it really hard to stomach healthy living advice from anybody who gets to spend their whole day (every day) cooking meals from scratch and exercising.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.