The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to one of Stef's comments they have something big dropping in January which may enable them to move to Portugal.
Wonder what his next get rich quick scheme is?

This time next year Rodney, we’ll be millionaires!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hannah is always saying she is busy editing but hasn't uploaded to her channel since the beginning of October! Make it make sense! What the duck is she actually doing if she’s not even doing the yoga anymore.

Reactions: 6
Their latest plug was Athletic Greens, have you seen how much that stuff costs? It's crazy expensive for something some vitamins from the supermarket and a bit of fresh fruit and veg will give you, £76/month, much cheaper alternative greens powders if you really need it. AG has done the rounds of all the influencers, as ubiquitous as Hello Fresh now. Apparently it's a popular plug as whoever's code gets used will get a payback as long as that person subscribes so can give longer term money.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Their latest plug was Athletic Greens, have you seen how much that stuff costs? It's crazy expensive for something some vitamins from the supermarket and a bit of fresh fruit and veg will give you, £76/month, much cheaper alternative greens powders if you really need it. AG has done the rounds of all the influencers, as ubiquitous as Hello Fresh now. Apparently it's a popular plug as whoever's code gets used will get a payback as long as that person subscribes so can give longer term money.
I've said this on other threads - vitamins are useless unless you are diagnosed with a deficiency. Three quid a portion for that green sludge. Hannah's claims that vitamins give you better brain function, has never been proven. False claims can land you in hot water with the ASA (or FTC in USA). Thiamine is prescribed for alcoholics - as they have a known deficiency.

I hope these two aren't being drawn in by 'Better Help' - as all the influencers are currently being paid to promote the service. Channel 4 recently broadcast a documentary showing Better Help......it's £180 a month for a ten minute weekly session with someone who allegedly has no qualifications. A guy with bulimia was advised to try 'Slim Fast' !!!!!!!! :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What tw@ts they are. Especially Stef, he really thinks he's something. What he is is a boring middle aged man. Happy for you to read that out on your next vlog, Stef, no charge!
What's happened to Hannah's yoga, did she even teach any more? The in person classes at a studio were very brief and haven't seen her plug the online ones. Lack of interest as there's better teachers out there?
She’ll flog a random session every now and again, but I’ve never paid/joined to see if she actually does it or not. My guess is that she doesn’t get enough interest and just contacts the one random person that does pay to say it’s cancelled

Reactions: 2
I know Hannah is probably in on it (but knowing Stef.. who knows) but the AI video he posted on Instagram is so gross to me. And such outdated humour on top of it. They're so lame.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being so pretentious you’ll not only insult your child but swear about him over a song

Reactions: 11
Imagine being so bothered about your Spotify wrapped you post on Insta swearing about your child over it! I laugh when I see what is on mine thanks to my 14 year old rap fan.
Both really need to get over their huge egos. Don't know how they manage to stay and live together being so self centered.

Reactions: 11
^ same, my 14 month old dominated my wrapped this year and I found it funny. Obviously right now his music taste is largely dictated by what he hears on the tele or what me and his dad play but you’d think I was a super fan of all the pop girls when my personal taste is very much so metal/rock/90s shoeglaze 😭 very fun.

Too bad he’s too much of a twit to see the funny side

How much more supplements can she advertise, each week she’s been working with another brand. As far as I know supplements take time to to reach full effects, sometimes up to 90 days. I doubt she’s been testing them for so long…

Reactions: 3
How much more supplements can she advertise, each week she’s been working with another brand. As far as I know supplements take time to to reach full effects, sometimes up to 90 days. I doubt she’s been testing them for so long…
I thought EXACTLY the same. Plus "electro lights" FFS they are "electrolytes". She can't even check her advertising posts properly for spelling and grammar.
All these drinks and powders sound rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m dying at Stef’s story on Instagram where he’s got his little groove box out like an actual toddler - I mean we can laugh but I’ve said it before - I honestly don’t know how Hannah copes with him. So cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.