The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched their videos for a long time but this new video of Stef’s father passing is so so sad. I always remembered his Dad from the videos I used to watch. Thinking of them all 🥺❤

Reactions: 3
She definitely looks sad in her Instagram stories this week, you can tell there's a lot of grief in her face, and in the tribute to his Dad where she's in the background.
Yes she definitely thought the world of him, I remember in their old vlogs ( when I loved to watch them) he always called Hannah ‘super mum’ which I thought was very sweet. He came across a a genuinely lovely man, He will leave a massive hole in their lives.

Reactions: 7
I find it very odd she hasn't mentioned it at all? not even in her stories? god , my father in law and i dont' see eye to eye but i would surely acknowledge his passing especially if we had used him for vlog content. i find it really awful on her part.

Reactions: 3
Stef wrote this under the video: 'I just want to say that my wife Hannah has been incredible, she’s been my lifeboat this week, I don’t know how I would have coped without her.' Hannah is helping him all she can behind the scenes, we don't really know her reasons for not mentioning it on social media. Everyone grieves differently, maybe this is just her way.

Reactions: 14
Stef wrote this under the video: 'I just want to say that my wife Hannah has been incredible, she’s been my lifeboat this week, I don’t know how I would have coped without her.' Hannah is helping him all she can behind the scenes, we don't really know her reasons for not mentioning it on social media. Everyone grieves differently, maybe this is just her way.
Maybe she wants to give Stef the space to choose how to discuss it publicly.

Reactions: 4
My OH's dad recently died. I didn't put anything on my social media. I was obviously devastated, but it was for him and his siblings to decide the narrative for how to tell everyone. I supported the whole family personally, and that's what matters, not what you put on social media.

Whilst I might criticise Stef and Hannah on certain things, this is definitely not one of them. Whilst her FIL was family, and I'm sure she's grieving, outwardly, it is not her grief to bear, and if she had, then I bet something would be said about it on here.

Reactions: 12
My grandad recently passed away and my parents and brother both posted about it publicly. I didn’t, but that doesn’t mean that I loved him any less than them.

I think it’s also important to remember that Hannah lost her own Mum quite young and losing her father in law might have brought back a lot of those emotions, it might all be a bit too overwhelming for her right now.

Reactions: 9
I too first thought it weird that she didn’t mention it at all in her vlogs but then the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was probably out of respect, Stef made a video so no need to mention it really it wasn’t what her vlogging was about. Anyways just came here to say I’m really enjoying her vlogs she’s been doing lately.. and also that it’s just her in them, started to enjoy her again, she is so much more likeable when she films alone!

I too first thought it weird that she didn’t mention it at all in her vlogs but then the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was probably out of respect, Stef made a video so no need to mention it really it wasn’t what her vlogging was about. Anyways just came here to say I’m really enjoying her vlogs she’s been doing lately.. and also that it’s just her in them, started to enjoy her again, she is so much more likeable when she films alone!
yes! I’ve been enjoying her last few lockdown Vlogs... she seems less like she’s got a gun to her head while doing them 😅

Roo is a little cutie...

anyone else wondering where’s Stef? He seems to hide away all day. I know he’s grieving right now but it’s not a new thing, he’s always been MIA with the kids

Reactions: 2
I was thinking she has suffered loss a lot in her life. It really is just her and her sister. Perhaps it hit her so hard, a father figure gone, a lovely man who called her supermum and thought she was one of the greatest things to happen to Stef. Must hurt so much. I wouldn't know what to say either.

Reactions: 9
Stef is around and involved. The times that she vlogs the kids are either half at daycare or school. I would guess that Stef is also working full time at something else other than YouTube and insta.
He does cook and pick up the kids and take them to activities. Hannah does mention it. Not as much as her but I don’t think she works. I also don’t get how she has so much time to read books. I work full time and Ku kids are also at daycare and school but between house work and cooking etc I never get a break. So either Stef is watching those kids more than we see and also I think her kids are good at watching movies. Sadly mine loose interest in tv after 20mins. But I still wouldn’t let them watch it all day like she seems to.
I agree they seem pretty bored with life. But times are hard in the UK right now with covid.

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow after this stupid caption. How dare he not only act ignorant himself but encourages others to do so too. You would think he would have more compassion after loss too.
‘Listen to my interview with a urology surgeon’? WTAF?? Sorry Stef, think I will listen to the doctors and nurses from around the world who are actually front line staff on covid wards!! they are not telling lies, they have no need to, what they do have is complete exhaustion, fear and must be shaking their heads that twats like him are still spouting this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup super irresponsible post from Stef, loads of people have made some very reasonable & gentle responses on the post but he’s SO defensive, just digging his heels in & refusing to engage. I would say that it’s perhaps his dads death affecting his response (he mentions his dad died because he couldn’t have a surgery that was needed) but then again Stef has never listened to any feedback from his audience.
Been really enjoying Hannah’s solo output recently, hope it continues!

Reactions: 7
Always knew he was a twit. After that stupid reply he is upgraded to class A hole. Very dangerous to be spouting this kind of rubbish.

I have a friend working as an ICU nurse and she is emotionally and physically exhausted. She can't take time off her job when she has PMT or when she just isn't feeling in the mood to be creative like these jokers do.
Hope they lose sponsorship. Haven't Sky just sponsored them for another year? They should be made aware of this.

Reactions: 13
I’ve also had to unfollow. Such a selfish and stupid post to put up. Doesn’t it matter that over 1,000 are currently dying every day in the U.K.? Doesn’t it matter that our nhs have been battling this virus 24/7 for nearly a year. I don’t care if the stats show the risk is low, people are suffering, dying and not getting the chance to say their goodbyes properly, our nhs is struggling and I will continue to be careful in order not to add to the load or risk anyone else.

Reactions: 11
I felt awful for Stef regarding the loss of his Dad. But honestly, after this, duck him, that is such a selfish inconsiderate post! I'm raging, and finally unfollowing (should have done so years ago)

Im so angry! I wonder what Hannah thinks of this behaviour. Also can we not get the post reported and removed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Im so angry! I wonder what Hannah thinks of this behaviour. Also can we not get the post reported and removed?
Expect she is too busy with her head in a book, stroking her dogs and knocking back the wine to care what Stef is doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.