The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really have done amazingly well for themselves. I certainly don’t begrudge them, Stef is very talented in my non-expert opinion & Hannah is very watchable. I wonder do they give any thought to what their lives would be like if YouTube hadn’t happened for them.

Reactions: 1
Blimey, are they running short of money? Never known Hannah put out so many vlogs!

Keeping it classy Stef 👍
Really enjoying her vlogs. Maybe she is worried about money, or her kids are a little older & she has more time & she’s bored in lockdown.

Really enjoying her vlogs. Maybe she is worried about money, or her kids are a little older & she has more time & she’s bored in lockdown.
Really enjoying them too, it’s nice to see her back after she seemed so disinterested.

Reactions: 6
She seems really into them which is great as something to watch in lockdown!
I honestly thinkmif they had kept this sort of thing going, Hannah doing raw vlogs and then maybe a Stef one once or twice a month they would have grown a lot more, back when Grayson was about 2 they were really wonderful to watch.

Reactions: 11
I honestly thinkmif they had kept this sort of thing going, Hannah doing raw vlogs and then maybe a Stef one once or twice a month they would have grown a lot more, back when Grayson was about 2 they were really wonderful to watch.
She did seem to lose to love for it for a while! Great she’s back on form! I agree with you, Stef’s stuff is nice to look at but I’d much rather watch Hannah’s vlogs!

I had to laugh when they said in their latest podcast that material goods don’t bring happiness, their house is overflowing with material goods plus Wantfeed promotes lusting after material goods!

Also her dressing table set up is fab, my toddler son would destroy it in seconds how does she keep Rufus away?!

Reactions: 4
She did seem to lose to love for it for a while! Great she’s back on form! I agree with you, Stef’s stuff is nice to look at but I’d much rather watch Hannah’s vlogs!

I had to laugh when they said in their latest podcast that material goods don’t bring happiness, their house is overflowing with material goods plus Wantfeed promotes lusting after material goods!

Also her dressing table set up is fab, my toddler son would destroy it in seconds how does she keep Rufus away?!
She’s said previously in a vlog that the kids don’t go in their room (how?!) it was one where she had a new ridiculously expensive chair for that table 🤣
I’ve been loving her vlogs recently! I watched one the other day and then after it auto played an old one from her channel and wow she seems so different! She was drinking loads back then and seemed half cut most of the vlog! She seems more down to earth these days?

Great when influencers listen & take onboard what their audience & followers like & don’t like. 👍🏻

Great when influencers listen & take onboard what their audience & followers like & don’t like. 👍🏻
Absolutely but I doubt Stef listened. From what he’s said recently I’d say it’s a combination of his Dad dying plus a mental issue about putting up his videos. It’s great that Hannah’s blogging but I hope she is forcing it & actually enjoying it for the most part at least.

Reactions: 2
Probably Stef in a sulk that all his hours of editing and writing those monologues when everyone just wants to see Hannah wondering round with a camera in her hand.

Reactions: 15
I agree that she looks amazing but i had to laugh at her panicking Because she has the two children at home with no respite Over half term. It’s one week 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Watching the new video. Great shots of the snow. I’m at the part when poor Grayson is having a meltdown over schoolwork. It’s moments like these when I question my own choice to watch family vloggers. He’s just a little kid & that’s a private moment. Maybe the benefits for him (lovely house, toys, holidays etc) that he wouldn’t have had otherwise outweigh the downsides of having his childhood or clips of it recorded online. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That bit of Grayson in the new video hurts my heart 😢 poor little soul ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.