The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hannah unsubscribed from that marriage a lot time ago. That is why she always looks like a space cadet, staring off into space with a wine in hand.
Is calling eachother “honey” a recent thing?! It sounds so forced & desperate to be posh!

It could be worse, you could be married to him! No unsubscribing then!

I think Stef is somewhat scornful of the whole YouTube basic vlogs. But it’s what people want. People want to see Hannah’s day in the life etc. He should stick with his editing job & give people want they want.
I'm pretty sure it's called divorce :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 1
Guess the not drinking until Christmas got cancelled then! Well by Hannah!! Wonder how long she lasted, an hour?

Reactions: 3
How does she have 5 or 6 hours to read goldfinch - she has young kids?!

Reactions: 1
I would say maybe Stef entertains the boys whilst she reads and then had a good old laugh to myself at that stupid idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw Stef just posted that his Dad has died. He came across as a lovely man in their vlogs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh that is so sad, I really liked his dad when he was in the vlogs years ago. He was so cute. I feel so sad for them. 😔😓

• Sad
  • Heart
I feel really sad about this. I really liked Stefan snr. You could tell he really loved, stef, hannah and the kids

• Sad
  • Heart
I remember a video a few months after Grayson was born and Hannah had been struggling, he came to stay with them. He was just so lovely and when they dropped him at the station, he thanked Hannah for her kindness and being a great host and said something like 'you're a great mum, you're doing a great job' or something. He came across so lovely 😓❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How sad he came across such a genuine and loving man 😔 great sense of humour as well. I’m sure he will be very missed ❤

Reactions: 4
I remember a video a few months after Grayson was born and Hannah had been struggling, he came to stay with them. He was just so lovely and when they dropped him at the station, he thanked Hannah for her kindness and being a great host and said something like 'you're a great mum, you're doing a great job' or something. He came across so lovely 😓❤
I remember that, he was so kind to Hannah when grayson was small and he completely adored his butterball grayson.

• Heart
He was my favourite part of their vlogs, always cheery, always smiling. That's sad news 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Really sad to hear about Stefs dad. What a lovely man. Wishing the family peace.

• Heart
In fairness to Stef, he has captured some really beautiful moments between his father and his boys! x

Reactions: 5
i feel terribly for him as I know how bad it is to lose a parent but i just saw on Instagram he shared a video he made for his dad a few years ago and told people to watch & leave a comment and the cynic in me thinks its a bit much to use that for engagement :/

Reactions: 3
Yep, I saw that and felt the same. Go and grief in private - don't go adding swipe ups to boost viewing figures and asking people to leave a comment seems very crass and in poor taste.

Reactions: 10
I think that's a bit tight. He's a dick but wouldn't use his dads death like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.