The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments of the 3rd podcast on YouTube...people are not keen or positive about it. 🥴

Reactions: 3
It hasn’t even got 10K views 🤭 makes me giggle because they don’t deserve success IMO... Stef is an arrogant pig and Hannah has her nose so far up in the air she probably trips over her own feet

Reactions: 4
Making a vlog to explain why they don't vlog 🤷‍♀️
I couldn't watch the whole thing but basically they haven't had any sponsorship for weeks and the vlogs take up so much of Stef's time (really Stef? You never mention it) They need to pay their mortgage so have been concentrating on AD work for Instagram, trying to get into podcasts and Stef is doing some sideline producing and advertising.

What they don't realise is that they lost viewers because it became AD after AD whenever they could be bothered to make a video. They never stuck to a schedule, went from weekly to fortnightly to when he could be arsed to make one. They messed about with the format and stopped being interesting or relatable. Viewer numbers fall so brands don't want to pay money to a channel that is losing views.

Of course Stef doesn't see that as being the reason they are failing. He blames the fact that they don't play the youtuber/influencer game of collaborations and 'Hi guys' content but wasn't the make up bags, prints, spelling mistaked Christmas cards, jewellery and now hoodies meant to bring them in the money so they could keep making videos? Wasn't the money that viewers invested into Wantfeed meant to mean Stef could keep making videos?

Reactions: 21
Making a vlog to explain why they don't vlog 🤷‍♀️
I couldn't watch the whole thing but basically they haven't had any sponsorship for weeks and the vlogs take up so much of Stef's time (really Stef? You never mention it) They need to pay their mortgage so have been concentrating on AD work for Instagram, trying to get into podcasts and Stef is doing some sideline producing and advertising.

What they don't realise is that they lost viewers because it became AD after AD whenever they could be bothered to make a video. They never stuck to a schedule, went from weekly to fortnightly to when he could be arsed to make one. They messed about with the format and stopped being interesting or relatable. Viewer numbers fall so brands don't want to pay money to a channel that is losing views.

Of course Stef doesn't see that as being the reason they are failing. He blames the fact that they don't play the youtuber/influencer game of collaborations and 'Hi guys' content but wasn't the make up bags, prints, spelling mistaked Christmas cards, jewellery and now hoodies meant to bring them in the money so they could keep making videos? Wasn't the money that viewers invested into Wantfeed meant to mean Stef could keep making videos?
I thought the hoodies were a piss take tbh!

Do that many YouTubers even still do collabs? I’ve not seen any really for a long time. Besides that, no one will collab with them because he is a bell end! They’ve had loads of YouTube mates that he’s managed to alienate over the years, zoella, beauty crush etc. He is the problem not that they won’t do hi guys content, they don’t listen to what their viewers want

Do that many YouTubers even still do collabs? I’ve not seen any really for a long time. Besides that, no one will collab with them because he is a bell end! They’ve had loads of YouTube mates that he’s managed to alienate over the years, zoella, beauty crush etc. He is the problem not that they won’t do hi guys content, they don’t listen to what their viewers want
Stef’s not a stupid guy I don’t believe he really thinks it’s because he doesn’t do collabs! Or maybe he’s in denial!
I just want to watch more of Hannah.

Reactions: 2
Not selling out but doing Ad after Ad on insta....okay then!!! i can’t bear them any more, either of them , I really think the nail in the coffin for me was when they bought their house, when they had the phone call to say their offer was accepted Stef looked gutted and Hannahsaid, won’t worry, we will make it nice, then I saw photos of the house and the price!! from Mr ‘we are priced out of london’, just geese, what a C**t!! Greedy self centred narcissis.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why throughout that video they say they don’t have any time to do anything yet Hannah says she is going to read 10 minutes of her book every morning as it’s a nice way to relax. Both kids are obviously at school and nursery! I wish I had 10 mins free at 10am on a random Thursday to still be in my pjs drinking a coffee and reading my book. It’s the way they say it, like it’s normal. Not a luxury

I don’t understand why throughout that video they say they don’t have any time to do anything yet Hannah says she is going to read 10 minutes of her book every morning as it’s a nice way to relax. Both kids are obviously at school and nursery! I wish I had 10 mins free at 10am on a random Thursday to still be in my pjs drinking a coffee and reading my book. It’s the way they say it, like it’s normal. Not a luxury
Yeah I feel the same way. It’s the same with the way they act like they work so hard, I’ve known doctors that moan about it less.

Not selling out but doing Ad after Ad on insta....okay then!!! i can’t bear them any more, either of them , I really think the nail in the coffin for me was when they bought their house, when they had the phone call to say their offer was accepted Stef looked gutted and Hannahsaid, won’t worry, we will make it nice, then I saw photos of the house and the price!! from Mr ‘we are priced out of london’, just geese, what a C**t!! Greedy self centred narcissis.
Really?! I totally missed that!

I practically cried when they ripped out origami features but the house suits them now I think. It looks very cozy. I’d love to take a book & curl up beside the log burner.

There’s no denying he makes incredible videos, I’m thinking of the footage he’s done with the drone and it’s all artsy (not the monologue voiceovers they are AWFUL) but the time has come for him to get a job in video production elsewhere and listen to the people who actually just want old school vlogs from Hannah. Show us what you wore all week for school runs. Show us your make up routine. Take us on a trip to the park- keep it simple, keep it relatable.
The podcast thing was years too late to jump on.

Reactions: 27
IT'S NOT 'A NEW PIECE OF ART', IT'S JUST A NEON SIGN THAT SAYS 'DON'T BE A DICK'. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no denying he makes incredible videos, I’m thinking of the footage he’s done with the drone and it’s all artsy (not the monologue voiceovers they are AWFUL) but the time has come for him to get a job in video production elsewhere and listen to the people who actually just want old school vlogs from Hannah. Show us what you wore all week for school runs. Show us your make up routine. Take us on a trip to the park- keep it simple, keep it relatable.
The podcast thing was years too late to jump on.
Agreed, the monologues where he drones on and on - I just have to turn it off. He’s never once made me laugh but he clearly thinks he’s that interesting to watch

Thought Stef did well to admit he was basically the ruination of the vlog. I enjoyed so much of their content but his constant navel gazing was so frustrating to watch. I still miss the regular sunday night vlog, I really enjoyed watching them over the years.

Reactions: 10
Thought Stef did well to admit he was basically the ruination of the vlog. I enjoyed so much of their content but his constant navel gazing was so frustrating to watch. I still miss the regular sunday night vlog, I really enjoyed watching them over the years.
Have to disagree with you there. He basically says he’s ruined the numbers as they refuse to lower themselves to dressing up for Tic Toks etc. I don’t think anybody wants to see Stef in a Tic Tok. I like Stef & I think he’s very talented but I don’t think he’s being honest enough with himself.

Wish they’d have those dogs on leads walking along the road, especially Pippy, she’s so tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.