The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I saw that and felt the same. Go and grief in private - don't go adding swipe ups to boost viewing figures and asking people to leave a comment seems very crass and in poor taste.
I think that's a bit tight. He's a dick but wouldn't use his dads death like that
Now I am all for opening up the conversation on grief but what he shared wasn't doing that - why ask people to go watch a monetized video and comment on it? Just a strange thing to do in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
What made me uncomfortable is that the guy usually has no empathy towards anyone and now he's asking ppl to leave a comment for his dad... A bit too much imo.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, bathing the kids at the same time as the dog 😩 that’s too much 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I watched their empty house tour yesterday because we’ve just put an offer on our first home

God I still can’t get over the fact they ripped out that gorgeous kitchen that came with the house..

They seem so ungrateful most of the time for the luxury lifestyle they lead

Like in that video Hannah showed the kitchen and then casually says ‘we’re ripping it out’ to the people watching whose idea of a dream kitchen is what they’re showing

Also does anyone remember how much people invested in Wantfeed in 2016?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That video had me crying , his Dad looked & seemed like a very kind man when I saw him in his videos. Very sad :(

That video had me crying , his Dad looked & seemed like a very kind man when I saw him in his videos. Very sad :(
I’m only a couple of minutes in and I’m in tears too. His dad was so lovely.

This is such lovely tribute to his dad, it’s where Stefs film making is so beautiful and fitting

Reactions: 8
I’m hard to break but I’m crying too. Who else texted their parents straight after watching

As much as Stefs film style turned me off the past few years, as it turned from beautiful films of his family to strange political monologues and skits..his latest video of his Dad had me bawling my eyes out this morning.

it was beautiful, and raw. And a really fitting tribute.
His Dad always seemed like such a lovely bloke when he was on their vlogs.

Reactions: 9
His dad was lovely, he came across very very down to earth ( as does Stef s mum) so I alw wondered where Stef got his superior complex from. Sad news and I think if he want s to talk/share it great, but I never like monetised vlogs on these sort of subjects, doesn’t fit right with me. Also I’m sorry but how bizarre that Hannah has not acknowledged it at all? Maybe Stef asked her not too so the vlogs would have a bigger impact? ( bit off IMO) bit still, think I’d have just kept off Insta, not been on it prattling on about dog coats. Odd odd odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Beautiful video. I don't think it's strange that Hannah hasn't mentioned it online, everyone grieves in different ways.

My husband lost his Dad and I didn't acknowledge it on my SM as I felt like it was his grief to deal with in his own way and I didn't want to take that away from him and make it about me and my grief.

She's also lost a parent herself so I can imagine it's brining up a lot of feelings.

I know they live their lives online but Hannah seems a bit more private than Stef - we have hardly seen her sister on her SM.

I would imagine she's letting Stef deal with it in his own way and she's the one keeping things 'normal' for the kids and quietly grieving

Reactions: 10
I cried buckets at that video, the whole way through.

I said this in his YT comments but I’m very thankful to Stef for making this video, it has really helped me.

Stef’s father reminds me so much of my own lovely kind-hearted dad. I’ve had to face my 63 year old dads impeding mortality this last year...vascular dementia, Huntington’s disease & now heart failure. I know he won’t be with me much longer & I tell him everyday that I love him but I know when he goes I’ll just wish I could tell him one more time.

the song to accompany the video by Tom Rosenthal was so beautiful too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My husband lost his Dad and I didn't acknowledge it on my SM as I felt like it was his grief to deal with in his own way and I didn't want to take that away from him and make it about me and my grief.

She's also lost a parent herself so I can imagine it's brining up a lot of feelings.

I know they live their lives online but Hannah seems a bit more private than Stef - we have hardly seen her sister on her SM.

I would imagine she's letting Stef deal with it in his own way and she's the one keeping things 'normal' for the kids and quietly grieving
Wouldn’t say vlogging yourself giving birth is that private 🤷🏻‍♀️ i Get what your saying though. Just found it strange she was online acting so normal, but again, maybe it was what’s was best for them? Very very sad though and as much as Stef gets on my nerves I feel desperately sorry for him.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t say vlogging yourself giving birth is that private 🤷🏻‍♀️ i Get what your saying though. Just found it strange she was online acting so normal, but again, maybe it was what’s was best for them? Very very sad though and as much as Stef gets on my nerves I feel desperately sorry for him.
She definitely looks sad in her Instagram stories this week, you can tell there's a lot of grief in her face, and in the tribute to his Dad where she's in the background.

Reactions: 1
His dad was such a lively spirit in the vlogs when I watched them. Sad to hear that he passed alone...

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.