Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
I remember a video a few months after Grayson was born and Hannah had been struggling, he came to stay with them. He was just so lovely and when they dropped him at the station, he thanked Hannah for her kindness and being a great host and said something like 'you're a great mum, you're doing a great job' or something. He came across so lovely 😓❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BlueCoffee

Tag moonlight print in the post !
I thought that when she said ‘Stef and I bought a print in Camden market and we recreated it’
So I emailed the original artist to let them know, they were pretty annoyed/sad that she’d so obviously stolen it but said it happens so much and they can’t afford to sue pretty much.
So I tagged them in the photo she posted and said she’d stolen their artwork and it looks like shes taken the print off the insta page! And blocked me, obviously lol. Found this out by using my business account.

Reactions: 27
There’s no denying he makes incredible videos, I’m thinking of the footage he’s done with the drone and it’s all artsy (not the monologue voiceovers they are AWFUL) but the time has come for him to get a job in video production elsewhere and listen to the people who actually just want old school vlogs from Hannah. Show us what you wore all week for school runs. Show us your make up routine. Take us on a trip to the park- keep it simple, keep it relatable.
The podcast thing was years too late to jump on.

Reactions: 27

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Had to unfollow after this stupid caption. How dare he not only act ignorant himself but encourages others to do so too. You would think he would have more compassion after loss too.
‘Listen to my interview with a urology surgeon’? WTAF?? Sorry Stef, think I will listen to the doctors and nurses from around the world who are actually front line staff on covid wards!! they are not telling lies, they have no need to, what they do have is complete exhaustion, fear and must be shaking their heads that twats like him are still spouting this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Can you imagine he would have the bride walk up the aisle 20 times because the lighting wasn't right. He would insist on his depressing monologue over the video and wouldn't film the 'I do's' preferring to do a slow mo close-up of the shoelace of the pageboy instead. He would then refuse to give the video to the couple because he wasn't happy with it and it needed more work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I’m saying this on here as we know Stef reads here and also, although I would absolutely say it to him but I’d be blocked, but him talking about food costs rising and asking if he should talk about it more or not really boiled my piss. Make your vlogs Stef, please don’t come and moan about the cost of living when you get gifted free food yet Ive never seen them donate it, get gifted furniture yet sell it when they no longer want it, have a moody wife who swans around eating ‘Nook’ bowls everyday or shopping in farm shops 🤬 honestly if you read this Stef seriously take a look at yourself. Think about your parents and how they lived, think about how much stuff you are given to try and sell to people who can I’ll afford it. Think how utterly privileged you are. You talking about the cost of living will be a bloody insult, just the way you spoke about being out priced in the London housing market, then moved and rented a 2million pound house and now own one that’s got to be worth around the million mark. Make your boring vlogs and keep your kids out of them. Also go and bloody shop at Aldi or switch to own brands, but you won’t as your as snooty as Hannah. Sorry Tattlers, I’m on a rant. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I would love to see Stef serving in a coffee shop. Imagine his exasperation and dismissive eye rolling if you just asked for a plain black coffee!
Oh hell no, he’d be happy for an easy order. He wouldn’t last as a barista. He’d hire some 17-22 year olds to do the work and he’d hover, trying to be liked and seen as cool by them. Hannah would fanny about with the decor bits and lose interest once it was open, occasionally going in to “work” just to have a coffee and see if things are going well. They would talk about franchising in the future but also moan about how disadvantaged the humble independent coffee shop is. Oh and one last thing - it wouldn’t JUST be a coffee shop oh no, it would be a workspace for “creatives” except Stef would get sick of the mums groups hogging the space and ruining the “culture”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
That will be all that organic honey on their ethically sourced muesli.

Maybe Grayson gets rewarded with a farm market granola bar everytime he records one of Stef's scripted voice overs or draws a bookmark for Stef to sell. Maybe if Stef spend a little longer supervising teeth brushing instead of close up filming of Hannah applying her make up Grayson wouldn't need a filling.

If they swapped the Georgian Bath townhouse for a council flat, if Hannah was teaching pole dancing instead of yoga, if the dashhounds were staffs people would question their parenting but because they are middle class it seems to be overlooked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef's uploaded the man's guide to parenting - which isn't a guide, he's moaning on how his life has changed .........and has revealed he walked out on Hannah a couple of years ago and lived somewhere else! Why did she take this prick back? He's a bell end !!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Making a vlog to explain why they don't vlog 🤷‍♀️
I couldn't watch the whole thing but basically they haven't had any sponsorship for weeks and the vlogs take up so much of Stef's time (really Stef? You never mention it) They need to pay their mortgage so have been concentrating on AD work for Instagram, trying to get into podcasts and Stef is doing some sideline producing and advertising.

What they don't realise is that they lost viewers because it became AD after AD whenever they could be bothered to make a video. They never stuck to a schedule, went from weekly to fortnightly to when he could be arsed to make one. They messed about with the format and stopped being interesting or relatable. Viewer numbers fall so brands don't want to pay money to a channel that is losing views.

Of course Stef doesn't see that as being the reason they are failing. He blames the fact that they don't play the youtuber/influencer game of collaborations and 'Hi guys' content but wasn't the make up bags, prints, spelling mistaked Christmas cards, jewellery and now hoodies meant to bring them in the money so they could keep making videos? Wasn't the money that viewers invested into Wantfeed meant to mean Stef could keep making videos?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Stef with his 'we're filming stuff to support Sky' so he means he is filming an AD. Just say it is an AD Stef. You are filming something so people will want to watch some TV programme on Sky. No need to bang on about breaking down the 4th wall bullshit. You're not making an indie film for Sundance. You are filming something that you hope Hannah's followers will bother to clink on and give a thumbs up too. If he give up the pretense that what he does is art then he might be a little less depressing to watch. Just the fact he has written a script 🙅‍♂️. Have heard enough of Stef's monologues and scripted vlogs thanks very much😴

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
What pissed me off..... Twats exploiting their kids privacy for financial gain or thinking that Stephen Spielberg will come calling because of a youtube video of a slow mo of your wife stirring porridge or close up of a cobweb. Grown men who film themselves riding electric scooters in vest tops. Fake posh accents and men whose beards don't match the colour of their hair transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jobagels

All that money paying a full team of decorators to paint their house every shade of F&B, then change their minds half way and make them repaint it all. And this is how it looks?!

How can they waste so much money on the house 'Reno' and let their kids treat it this way? The first time I caught my kids doing this, they would be learning to fix it themselves.

20221111_111743.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
So far they have 98 patrons which has given them £286 a month. Steff has put on his insta if they get to 1000 members he will do a latte art special. £3k into their account for a bit of latte art. FFS what is the world coming to!! The sooner this ridiculous influencer bubble well and truly bursts the better

• Wow
  • Haha

fantafruittwist1

They made Grayson a YouTube channel 😟 Stef has got to be one of the most hypocritical YouTubers out there. I'm actually shocked Hannah allowed this.

• Wow
  • Sick

Tree_

VIP Member
Stefs a tosser in his own way. And I can't stand him and don't like some of the stuff they've done. But saccone joly is vile and on a completely different level.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Stef has filming Rufus wetting himself in a shop, clitbait titles for when Rufus was pulling out his hair, showed Grayson's willy in a story by mistake because he was too busy filming to notice his son had jumped up with no pants on. Hannah has told Instagram that Grayson was struggling at school for an AD. I agree with what Stef has said but glass houses. I would give him credit if they stopped filming there boys full stop.

Is comes across as him patting himself on the back for not being as big a lowlife as another youtube family. Doesn't make exploiting your own kids for money any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

gee13

VIP Member
I missed that, what happened? I agree with you though. Feel sorry for him as the way Stef has always talked to him in a snidey adult way annoyed me..
It was on Stefs story the other day he pulled back Graysons duvet and he had wrote on the sheet underneath “fuk u”

• Wow
  • Sad

empiresfall

When you create a life that is dependent upon want and need that is predominately consumerism based. Whether that is through endorsements or eventually through something you are commodifying (repurposing other people’s art work or yoga teachings) then you will never be truly happy.

This is what we are witnessing as they approach the twilight years of their YouTube career. They have run out of options. There is no escape. The hamster wheel has to keep turning.

I dont watch many family vloggers so I don’t know if many have ended badly but the way I see it the only way to continue, have a growing audience and make money is to start over. Break way with the old and find someone or something new. But you can’t. This family IS the brand.

So you continue on, in spite of the long term damage it’s doing to your children. (As well as short term, they look tired and unwell, like children unaware they are in a cult) In spite of the obvious tension and resentment between our two protagonists. Your trapped and unhappy. No matter how you edit your lives and repackage those sweet moments of joy, at the end of the day the camera doesn’t lie.

We are witnessing the collapse of family vloggers for commercial gain. The pandemic has exacerbated this and shown that without the products and the fancy holidays. Their lives are vapid, boring and hollow.

Time to turn the cameras off.

[by the way this isn’t Stef]

• Heart
  • Sad