The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filed accounts for their "businesses" on Companies House make for interesting reading, especially the bounce back loan they took out last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They are publicly available records
Companies House > Squeaky G Limited > Filing History > Total Full Exemption Accounts

I haven’t watched this vlogs in a very long time and unfollowed stef too, I just had a look at Hannah’s Instagram and noticed she hasn’t posted a picture with stef in a super long time, are they still together?

I haven’t watched this vlogs in a very long time and unfollowed stef too, I just had a look at Hannah’s Instagram and noticed she hasn’t posted a picture with stef in a super long time, are they still together?
Hannah just answered your question today on her IG, it’s pretty obvious they are following this topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find Hannah incredibly patronising? It’s an awful lot easier to have fun when you don’t have to work!

Does anyone else find Hannah incredibly patronising? It’s an awful lot easier to have fun when you don’t have to work!
YES! I would never rock up to one of her yoga classes for fear that she’d take the piss out of me once she was home with her equally patronising husband!

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling Hannah is pmt-ing 90% of the month. As a yoga teacher she is a complete opposite to any other teachers I’ve seen, she doesn’t’ have qualities for a good yoga teacher such as generosity or humility. She seems pissed off most of the time and she does zero effort to promote her channel or engage in a community. Her success is only based upon her appearance.

I have a feeling Hannah is pmt-ing 90% of the month. As a yoga teacher she is a complete opposite to any other teachers I’ve seen, she doesn’t’ have qualities for a good yoga teacher such as generosity or humility. She seems pissed off most of the time and she does zero effort to promote her channel or engage in a community. Her success is only based upon her appearance.
Agree completely. I would never turn to Hannah for yoga as her personality just doesn't appeal. I've done yoga for years though so know there's better out there. She may appeal to the crowd who are new to it and maybe swayed by the image of yoga more than the practice. I want someone relaxing and personable. This is why Yoga with Adrienne is huge, she can laugh at herself and delivers her YouTube classes like she's your friend in the room with you. Hannah is never going to build that relationship with viewers, in part due to all the other money grabbing channels (one for the house, the dogs, the prints - who even cares?!).

Reactions: 5
That's what happens when you do your teacher training online and don't immerse yourself in the community.

She is the epitome of what people talk about when they complain about the cultural appropriation of yoga.

Reactions: 3
She isn’t approachable at all, I would be scared to ask her anything, it’s that awkward vibe around her. Adriene is so grounded and humble from what I can see, not only in her yoga practice but her everyday life, she is not a poser like Hanna, isn’t showing off her body and really has that caring personality.

Reactions: 4
Typical influencer doesn't have the experience but uses the fact she has followers to flog a service or expensive make up bags, other people's artwork to make money.

Notice that again they are apologising for not being bothered to put out a podcast or vlog. The normal busy working on something exciting as the excuse. Exciting for who? Time to quit pretending they are vloggers as they are too inconsistent with putting out content to be taken seriously.

Lol lol lol lol at Stef buy my sons crappy bookmarks and pay for what he wants so I don’t have to, Kay thanks ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
I love laughing at what he has become. Goes from thinking he was on the verge of becoming a film director to flogging his sons bookmarks.... And he was such a snob about reels on Instagram and now he is doing them reviewing teabags. What a twit.

How's the book coming along Stef? Got Penguin and Harper Collins in a bidding war for the ramblings of a sad, middle aged man?

• Haha
I love laughing at what he has become. Goes from thinking he was on the verge of becoming a film director to flogging his sons bookmarks.... And he was such a snob about reels on Instagram and now he is doing them reviewing teabags. What a twit.

How's the book coming along Stef? Got Penguin and Harper Collins in a bidding war for the ramblings of a sad, middle aged man?
I’m in filmmaking and run into guys like Stef a lot; friends of relatives who desperately want me to find them opportunities or randos in bars trying to impress. Get a bit of money, spend it on top of the range kit and suddenly decide “wow that looks good, guess I’m a natural born director”. Ended up giving one of them a chance as second camera operator on a shoot and it was the worst experience of my professional life, although in my situation probably due to the guy being a raging sexist who even though it wasn’t his project he was convinced he knew better. In defence of Stef I would say he has an eye for what he does; family portraits/video essay. My main problem with him is he can’t stop putting himself front and centre.

I’m in filmmaking and run into guys like Stef a lot; friends of relatives who desperately want me to find them opportunities or randos in bars trying to impress. Get a bit of money, spend it on top of the range kit and suddenly decide “wow that looks good, guess I’m a natural born director”. Ended up giving one of them a chance as second camera operator on a shoot and it was the worst experience of my professional life, although in my situation probably due to the guy being a raging sexist who even though it wasn’t his project he was convinced he knew better. In defence of Stef I would say he has an eye for what he does; family portraits/video essay. My main problem with him is he can’t stop putting himself front and centre.
Sorry you had a tit experience with a Stefalike.
I've always thought he would actually make an absolutely amazing wedding videographer. All the 'silky montages' and candid stuff. But of course he deems that far below him I reckon.

He'd probably earn more for one Saturdays work than he makes on YouTube pay outs for views for 5 videos.

Sorry you had a tit experience with a Stefalike.
I've always thought he would actually make an absolutely amazing wedding videographer. All the 'silky montages' and candid stuff. But of course he deems that far below him I reckon.

He'd probably earn more for one Saturdays work than he makes on YouTube pay outs for views for 5 videos.
He should really consider working with weddings you are right. I reckon he’d need to be in charge but would benefit from training under someone more experienced to get the hang of it. Weddings are full on and challenging. Personally not for me!

Reactions: 1
Put your shirt back on Stef 🤮
The joke he has been carrying on for the last three days wasn't funny on day 1, doesn't make it any funnier by taking your shirt off.

Thought he was busy working on something really exciting. Well, that's his normal excuse for why they can't put out a vlog on time.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.