The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I’m shocked! I recognised straight away where they were in Portugal and that accommodation isn’t what I’d consider “instagram” worthy at all! For us mere mortals, sure, but they’re just fairly run down apartments above a noisy strip of touristy places!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I don't think this is their choice of holiday. They are away for Stef's sister's birthday so are having to slum it by their usual standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, I don't think this is their choice of holiday. They are away for Stef's sister's birthday so are having to slum it by their usual standards.
That makes sense!! Run down was probably the wrong choice of words. They’re bog standard but wouldn’t be anywhere near as nice as a gifted pr stay place!

Reactions: 1
That`s why they wouldn`t tell anyone in advance, if it was a PR trip she would share it in advance and there would be at least 10 stories a day.
I´m glad that they booked it like all other humans after all...

Yes and if they eat ever they find then they need to stay on the lead!
Yeah exactly. I watched their latest vlog where they went for a bike ride and the two dogs were running alongside the bike, no lead nothing. I could never I’d worry they got lost!

I think it is very likely that they are going on a gifted holiday for summer. That's why they did not share as much about this vacation. In addition they are "struggling with money" you know ;-)

• Angry
There he is, Stef was just talking about narcissistic behaviour on social media and pouting, who is he to judge, first of all he is the biggest self-centered, pretentious and arogant prick there is, second look at your wife and her selfie-related behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“What pisses you off…?” … can we write you and your wife’s witch face?! Wonder how many of those he’s received?!

• Haha
What pissed me off..... Twats exploiting their kids privacy for financial gain or thinking that Stephen Spielberg will come calling because of a youtube video of a slow mo of your wife stirring porridge or close up of a cobweb. Grown men who film themselves riding electric scooters in vest tops. Fake posh accents and men whose beards don't match the colour of their hair transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t have a dog walking business name suggestion. But what I can suggest is insurance. You will need insurance Hannah Maggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And seeing as she never seem to have her own dogs on leads and admits Pippy probably became ill after eating something whilst they were out is not exactly a ringing endorsement for her dog care skills.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Glad I'm not the only one thinking this, a woman who barely uses a lead and didn't insure her dog is thinking about starting a dog walking business.
Smacks of her and her mate sat about thinking of easy jobs they could do. I really don't think it's as easy going and stress free as they think!

Reactions: 10
How the mighty have fallen. Not to suggest there's anything wrong with dog walking, but how much can she possibly make doing this? It's certainly not going to cover the mortgage on that house!

Reactions: 7
Is their income really so low since Hanna had to find real job and Stef started to desperately thank people for buying their prints?

Reactions: 4
I'd feel bad for them if they weren't such twats themselves. They've tried to rip their viewers off over the year. Christmas cards and green jewellery spring to mind. Oh and stefs one To talk about Gammons in Portugal. I know full well he's a farmer ham.

Reactions: 5
I don't feel for them whatsoever. They've lived off freebies & sponsorship for the last 10 years instead of being forward thinking & getting proper jobs. Stef thinks he's above getting a job & hannah's hasn't done a full day's work in her life. They're just professional beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did they not also crowd fund from their followers for want feed, and what happened to that money?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well they got a nice holiday to Australia to sit with web designers for Wantfeed and then brought a million pound house after years of complaining about not being able to get on the property ladder...... So you can work out were the crowd funding went.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah, I remember them going to Australia and made some completly feeble excuses about no designers closer to home would do, and why they all needed to go. I've I'd donated to that I'd be fuming, but it was pretty obvious even back then wantfeed was unlikely to go anywhere as that kind of offering was already available on bigger platforms.
They deserve all they get if money is tight now.
They have so many failed business ideas, the make up bags, cards, I'm sure the prints and yoga can't bring in much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.